Editing Categorys

This topic has been viewed 1274 times and has 1 replies
Thread status: Active
How can I do this? [img]http://www.sweethome3d.com/images/flags/en_small.gif[/img]
Post Reply New Topic
User avatar
[email protected]
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:20 am
Country: Germany

Editing Categorys

Post by [email protected] »

Hi there,

i am using Sweethome3D at the online version (with login)and i would like to modifie the Categorys of the interior (left upper corner/Bathroom, Bedroom, Characters,Door/Windows......etc.) I would like to delete and add Categorys and i would like to delete components (like a chair). I can add some new components but i can not delete already existing ones.

would be great if somebody have a idea how to do.

Thanks for help

Wolfgang
User avatar
Puybaret
Posts: 9440
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:00 pm
Country: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: Editing Categorys

Post by Puybaret »

Sorry, the items in the default catalog of the Online version can't be modified (including their category).
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D creator
Post Reply New Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest