I don't think Magnetism is working

This topic has been viewed 2825 times and has 1 replies
Thread status: Active
How can I do this? [img]http://www.sweethome3d.com/images/flags/en_small.gif[/img]
Post Reply New Topic
fossfolks
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:29 pm
Contact:

I don't think Magnetism is working

Post by fossfolks »

I might be doing this all wrong, but I thought Magnetism was supposed to be like snapping; if I got a wall close enough to another wall, it'd get sucked in the rest of the way. This isn't currently happening, and Magnetism is turned on. Is that how it's supposed to work, or have I got the wrong idea?
User avatar
Puybaret
Posts: 9440
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:00 pm
Country: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: I don't think Magnetism is working

Post by Puybaret »

You've got the wrong idea. Please look for "magnetism" in the help to see where it applies.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D creator
Post Reply New Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest