Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 260 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Can't Open Renovations 3D App After Android 8.0 Update
Renovations 3D app was working great on my Note 8 that was earlier running Android 7.0 however as I have upgraded to Android 8.0 today whenever now I am open...by DixitArjun » - 0 Replies
- 1358 Views
-
Last post by DixitArjun
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 2465 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
object animation
Hello to all, with "sweet home 3d" you can set the animation of individual objects like in the video? thank you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nViWFswqaWAby capace19 » - 3 Replies
- 3486 Views
-
Last post by jdab
-
-
-
Benchmark Rendering
Hey folks. Been using the program for years, but I am doing a lot of rendering these days and I wonder if the program has some way to benchmark or time the r...by Xa3phod » - 1 Replies
- 1255 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Dimension text all on same side of line
[:(] Dimension lines: Does anyone know how to get the dimension text all on the same side of the dimension lines? Currently it seems they are random, one to ...by iamwattman » - 1 Replies
- 1192 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Can I set origin to negative coordinates?
I want to start my plan from negative coordinates so that my plan is centered at origin, because when I export and import in DAZ3D, I have to shift my model ...by Photon » - 1 Replies
- 1951 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Export walls to CSV/XML
Hello! I need to calculate cost of drown house (timber wood), it would be very usefull to export walls somehow (Height 1, Height 2, Width, Tickness) in order...by Gildaniel » - 1 Replies
- 2811 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Dynamic 'Furniture'
I am amazed with this program! I have done a "bit" of programming in my past, understand the process of what's going on, the math makes my head explode! I am...by Bruce_Lytle » - 1 Replies
- 1442 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Changing the door opening side
Hi there. I can't seem to find a way of doing this - i.e: which side the door is hinged, rather than whether it opens in or out. This is on a standard door d...by sameloop » - 1 Replies
- 2722 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Terrain Question
I have developed a very close representation of my house. I can understand how to insert background images into my drawing. My house is built on a slope. How...by Bruce_Lytle » - 1 Replies
- 1825 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Differences between Payed Version and Freeware including Packages
Hi, short question: If I compare the payed version and the freeware including http://www.sweethome3d.com/de/importModels.jsp, is it all the same? As far as I...by Spawnie » - 1 Replies
- 6741 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Uneven Floors or Sunken Living Roon
How can I make a room with a floor that has different levels, such as a sunken living room.by jerryemerydelacruz » - 2 Replies
- 1661 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
My renderings look blurred
Hi, I'm a new Sweet Home user, although I've been using before modelling and rendering softwares. This is a rendered scene that, I believe, looks ok, not pro...by adryan_g78 » - 1 Replies
- 2450 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Draw tiles in bathroom
Is it possible to draw a tiles on a bathroom walls etc? Thanksby peterweaver » - 2 Replies
- 7104 Views
-
Last post by adryan_g78
-
-
-
Adding Furniture to Catalog from Program
Is there a way to add furniture from a home to the catalog, or would it have to be re-imported? (such as if you forgot to click add to catalog when first imp...by hoanghuynh » - 1 Replies
- 1195 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
craetion of nice photos and videos and not too pixly ....
Hi, I try to generate a nice photos and video's from my 3d plan, but because a reason I don't know are my pictures and video very pixly. How can I solve this...by jherrera » - 1 Replies
- 1102 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
text symbol can't display
Hi there Does someone using symbol(made by Unicode) on 2D mode then it can't display on screen [:(] But it can work on 3D mode.by Edisonboyyy » - 1 Replies
- 1181 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Vector format for Floorplan Icons?
Hello, I'm curious if there is a way to bring in a vector format to use as a furniture floorplan icon instead of a .png? When exporting a plan to SVG or prin...by CSVir » - 1 Replies
- 1932 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
How to lock a single wall,not all walls?
Hi there, I am new here When I draw a wall, how can I lock a single wall? Is it a function similar to ortho in Autocad, where I can draw a straight walls? Ho...by peterweaver » - 2 Replies
- 3922 Views
-
Last post by peterweaver
-
-
-
Exporting the 3d rendering without a background
Since there is no way to export the drawing without a background, what is the best method to edit the background out so that it can be transposed into anothe...by Brandon.J.CHRISTY » - 4 Replies
- 12250 Views
-
Last post by Ceciliabr
-
-
-
Stairs throught the upstairs floor
I found good handrail stairs going to second floor, but now when I look my beauty stairs I doesn´t show up throught level. It´s posseble that I need somethin...by MimicaDreamer » - 4 Replies
- 3892 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
6 ft Grid Change
Hey All, I recently discovered SH3D and am really enjoying, but can't find a way to change the grid scale. It currently shows 6ft, but I'm building a Contain...by cws3rd » - 1 Replies
- 2191 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Should I draw the plot first or the house?
I want to design a small house on an 18mtr x 32mtr block, oriented NNW, I would like to draw the plan in its correct orientation, to help with solar passive ...by TravelingMan » - 7 Replies
- 2622 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Merge two files
My plan is getting complex and my graphic card is unable to cope. To speed things up I would like to put each level in a separate .sh3d file. This way I can ...by otadmin » - 3 Replies
- 3003 Views
-
Last post by otadmin
-
-
-
Drawing walls with corner radius
Can you draw a convex curve on the external surface of walls. I am planning a straw bale house, the walls will be 500mm thick and every corner, window or doo...by TravelingMan » - 5 Replies
- 4963 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
SVG Export with ID field in <path>
Hi Sorry about my english level, that's not my native language. I need to figure out how to implement id field in <path> tag into SVG file. Basically, I have...by Cazeu64 » - 2 Replies
- 2753 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 1881 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
Plan Icon for Doors
Is it possible to override the default white box icon display on doors? I like using the cutting path of a door object for my sliding door, but I need a slid...by Ferraro » - 1 Replies
- 3720 Views
-
Last post by zlokarnik
-
-
-
Add a new plan bellow current level
Hi, I started on a project where I began at the 3rd floor. Now I am not able to figure out how to add a plan below my current plan. I am however able to add ...by mengine » - 2 Replies
- 1918 Views
-
Last post by mengine
-
-
-
Creating stairs
Hi everybody, I have been looking around for a while, but I did not get the point up to now. Probably it is so easy, that no one wrote about it - but sorry I...by Jerry2012 » - 6 Replies
- 19826 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Sloped walls and tilted walls
So I am having a problem with a sloped wall on a barn home design. I was able to make the sloped walls for the ends of a typical barn roof but the upstairs w...by EZBUZZSAW » - 3 Replies
- 13129 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
How to change "Measurement" line width?
Basically the tittle. I have finished the 2D plan and export it as SVG but the line width are too thin. The only solution i found was basically hand-edit the...by juan3d » - 2 Replies
- 2242 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
How to export whole scenes?
Hello. Is there a way to export a drawing to AutoCAD or similar for further editing? The SVG export function does not help as it is not editable in a profess...by 2405ART0610 » - 1 Replies
- 2026 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Export to OBJ with lighting
Is there anyway to export my scene to an OBJ (or other file) such that the lights are preserved? As far as I can tell the current OBJ export doesn't contain ...by qythyx » - 1 Replies
- 1895 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
old home modelling tips
Most of the tips and instructions out there seem to assume a house either has perfect 90-degree corners everywhere, or that such an approximation is accurate...by Qrystal » - 3 Replies
- 2338 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
upper wall
hi how do i draw an upper wall,not from the floor? if i have 2 diffrent hight of ciling and i want to connect them with an upper wall. thnak you.by kfir » - 1 Replies
- 1741 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Adding Furniture to Catalog from Program
Is there a way to add furniture from a home to the catalog, or would it have to be re-imported? (such as if you forgot to click add to catalog when first imp...by Jay.J. » - 1 Replies
- 1876 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to create T type wall
How can I create a T type of wall? I have no problem to join two walls to form an L, but I'm unable to add another one to form a T. Can someone please explai...by michaelbr » - 2 Replies
- 1996 Views
-
Last post by michaelbr
-
-
-
Imported Textures and Objects Gone
I was working on a home and my computer ran out of battery, when I turned my computer back on to continue working all of my imported textures were gone. I ch...by Jay.J. » - 3 Replies
- 1908 Views
-
Last post by Jay.J.
-
-
-
Re orient entire room and contents in edit window
Don't see an option to do this anywhere. Am I just overlooking this? Or is there a way to do this? If not this would make a great addition to the program. Us...by heroldssalads » - 1 Replies
- 1931 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Windows half height cut / Display only half of a window.
Hi, Is it possible to "cut" / Display only a section of a furniture, i.e. windows, at a certain heigh, to align it with a lowered wall / display only the hal...by jdab » - 3 Replies
- 2330 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Bottom view: 3D view
I can rotate the virtual view, but how do I scroll it side to side and up and down. it is always dead centre from the size of your layout. thanks allby michellembrodeur » - 13 Replies
- 8094 Views
-
Last post by JimKnopf
-
-
-
Joining walls in the middle
If I have a basic floor plan already made and decided to add one wall in the middle of existing wall, is it possible to join them? I've searched the net, but...by michaelbr » - 1 Replies
- 3053 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
orientation of walls
Dears, we downloaded Sweet Home 3D for a project a few days ago. It's a great tool and quite easy and focussed for our demand. Only 1 thing, where I do not f...by ChrisPapp » - 1 Replies
- 3433 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Integrate the project into a picture of my site ?
Hello, I would like to integrate a photo of the 3D view into a real picture of my site. To do that, currently I make a picture, then I need to cut the backgr...by lithium73fr » - 7 Replies
- 3560 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Crash after opening, v5.5 & v5.5.2
Worked with v.5.5 for some weeks, all fine. This Monday I openend a model and directly after opening it crashed. Today I removed v5.5 and installed v5.5.2 in...by djk1 » - 2 Replies
- 2618 Views
-
Last post by djk1
-
-
-
Improve 3D
SH3D photo rendering is not too bad but is there a way to make photo-realistic pictures from sweet home 3D v-ray like? (e.g. via a 3rd party tool).by kingtravel » - 0 Replies
- 2084 Views
-
Last post by kingtravel
-
-
-
Windows with sunshade
Would like to know the best way to create sunshade for existing (or new) windows as shown here http://prntscr.com/gp21hv Input appreciated.by Mayapur » - 2 Replies
- 3291 Views
-
Last post by Mayapur
-
-
-
Master level?
When a model contains levels with differing elevations,what is the most effective method of displaying the entire model with all items in their correct posit...by nuvolari » - 1 Replies
- 2050 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Transferring Textures
Is there a way to transfer textures from one computer to another without having to rename and re-scale all of them? I figured out how to transfer them by mak...by Jay.J. » - 1 Replies
- 2371 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest