Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 260 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Export lights and shadow along with the OBJ format
Hello guys, I am the newbie for this Sweet Home 3D. First of all,may i know it is possible to export the 3D model with high quality photo realistic effect su...by jackiesky » - 6 Replies
- 5646 Views
-
Last post by sree.arun.kr
-
-
-
Fill holes in the 3D model using Blender
Hi, I am newbie in 3D modelling. I have 3D model of a superman that has some holes on the cloak (please, see this image). I use Blender to improve the model....by Klausos » - 4 Replies
- 2386 Views
-
Last post by sree.arun.kr
-
-
-
Why can't I see the light of the bulb in the 3D view..
Hi, Does anybody know if it is possible to see the light of the light bulb in the 3D view, before you render a photo? [:)] /Fridaby FridaDesignStudio » - 1 Replies
- 2338 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to delete a room?
I created a room (surface) in my home but i can't select it to delete it. when i trie to select the surface, my walls are selected. i tried with the TAB butt...by SweetUser » - 8 Replies
- 5080 Views
-
Last post by sree.arun.kr
-
-
-
Transparent Display Box - Newbie
Hello. I am VERY new to this program, and I love it! I am trying to figure out how to make display boxes, like you see in gift shops. Transparent 6-sided box...by IdeaModeler4906 » - 1 Replies
- 2148 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Different floor levels
In my house at the ground floor I have an open kitchen with a floor being 30 cm higher (kind of a podium) and a bathroom with a floor 30 cm lower ( kind of a...by alican » - 1 Replies
- 3122 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Stairs going down
How can I manage to make the stairs going down instead of going up? It's not possible to use negative parameters for the ground distance. Or are there some s...by Leulath » - 3 Replies
- 4892 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Measuring walls from border rather than middle?
Hi, newbie here with two questions. I'm trying to create a floor plan for my existing home. I've found that as I try to go around outside corners, the walls ...by sesquiped » - 2 Replies
- 2447 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Making an inclined Ground
How can I make the ground level to be inclined for example from -5.0cm to 0cm.by choppyleo » - 1 Replies
- 6284 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Copy basic file
How do I copy a file? I want to import the background image, then copy that file several times.by Ernestina » - 1 Replies
- 2215 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How can I save project as jpg or jpeg
Hi I am using Sweet Home 3D ver4.4. I am unable to save file as jpg or jpeg. I was able to save as jpg in the previous. Please can some advice how I can have...by ishfady » - 2 Replies
- 10770 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Merging 2 Sweet Home 3d Projects
I spent a lot of time designing a home, but the plans changed dramatically along the way so I started a 2nd home. Now that i'm several hours into it I'm star...by dtawom » - 2 Replies
- 3122 Views
-
Last post by dtawom
-
-
-
Nice furniture, excellent models...
Nice furniture, excellent models.... http://www.vitra.com/en-un/product/ad-hoc-executive?subfam.id=35198#t/tab-cadby hansmex » - 0 Replies
- 2891 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
how to install Plug ins
I've installed Sweet Home 3D on my Win7 64bit. I can find it in my Program Files folder but can't find any plug-in folder. Can't see it in the Users\App Data...by saikeunghk » - 1 Replies
- 2491 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 2206 Views
-
Last post by Lumaja
-
-
Do I need to add rooms on Level 0 to see the floor on Level 1?
Hello: On my first few SH3D plans, my 2-level structure showed a floor between level 0 and level 1. Somehow in my current plan, I have 2 levels but the floor...by gandsnut » - 1 Replies
- 2142 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Flip an object / furniture
I have a 'counter' object thats basically an L shape. I need to flip it so the opening is on the other side. Is there a way to horizontally flip an object? S...by fatcreati » - 2 Replies
- 4002 Views
-
Last post by fatcreati
-
-
-
cannot seem to start a new plan
I just downloaded Sweet Home 3d, and uploaded a hand drawn really basic blueprint as a background image - as per the user guide. I put in the real life numbe...by scorp » - 5 Replies
- 2294 Views
-
Last post by scorp
-
-
-
How to make Glass Floor
Hi everyone Plz tell me how to make glass floor instead of using available floorings? I really need it. Plz HELP. Thanksby NANDAKISHORE » - 1 Replies
- 3186 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
How do I add a basement, and a second floor?
Hi, Thanks for brilliant piece of sw. If this has been asked before I'm sorry but I couldn't find it. My house has 3 levels * Basement * 1st floor * 2nd floo...by Tobbe » - 5 Replies
- 22322 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Is it possible to set / change the elevation of the ceiling?
I'm working on a project that will have a ceiling with cutout areas / slopes of varying heights, was just curious if there's a current known method for makin...by Trae617 » - 1 Replies
- 2227 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
how can i export a lib
I update the models and saved in a lib I would like export this lib so that i can use this lib on other computer. is it possiable? best regards Jamesby duanmao » - 1 Replies
- 2298 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Two textures on one wall
I have a living room wall that has stone on the bottom half, and is painted on the upper half. How can I apply two textures to the wall? Can I create two wal...by binslp » - 3 Replies
- 5295 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Web Viewer?
Well there is a download "Sweet Home 3D viewer" at http://www.sweethome3d.com/de/download.jsp but exists there a Web Viewer ready to use? I am not talking ab...by hfrmobile » - 4 Replies
- 10145 Views
-
Last post by hfrmobile
-
-
-
Making there storey house and balcony
Dear sir I am a newbie here and facing problem to make a three storey house and its balcony , special type roof etc . I need a complete evelution of the hous...by rraju2289 » - 1 Replies
- 3199 Views
-
Last post by carlctz
-
-
-
Problems with online version or is it just me?
I have not been able to get on to the online version all day after updating Java to current version. Is this a general problem or more likely something on my...by chipwar » - 6 Replies
- 2547 Views
-
Last post by Cathony
-
-
-
Widen camera view
While in Virtual Visit mode, I can move, turn, and raise the camera. Is there any way to widen the viewing angle (field of view)? If so, how? Thanks.by binslp » - 2 Replies
- 2915 Views
-
Last post by binslp
-
-
-
Manage Category in right Panel Gestioner les catégories panneau droit
Hi, I tried to change the category tree or create a category folder in the left panel of Sweet Home 3Dwithout success, neither in the FurnitureEditor. - In f...by fdpci » - 2 Replies
- 3304 Views
-
Last post by fdpci
-
-
-
how 2 view basement from side view?
Is it possible to change the transparency of the ground so that one could see the profile of the basement from looking at the side of the house? I found some...by mikec » - 1 Replies
- 2862 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Am I the only one who can't import a background? (MacBook Pro, OS X 10.9.3)
I have tried to import a .jpg of my house floor plan. The latest attempt is still running, after 12 hours, and all that is displaying is the Background image...by JonPierson » - 11 Replies
- 7143 Views
-
Last post by SusannahLino
-
-
-
Attachments
3 ways to create a simple stair for quick use (Basic Tutorial).
Hi all, Here I would like to share some basic idea to create a stair with in SweetHome3D. It will be useful if you want to show previews or you don't get the...by sree.arun.kr » - 3 Replies
- 26534 Views
-
Last post by SusannahLino
-
-
-
All imported textures and furniture disappeared.
Good morning. For the first - sorry for my very basic english and for mistakes that I make. Well, let's return to my problem. I use Sweet Home 3D for a long ...by haiirosan » - 2 Replies
- 2945 Views
-
Last post by haiirosan
-
-
-
Best way to create terrain? 3d polygons?
Hi, I'm working on a project where a large part goes into building a 3d model of the landscape surronding the house. I have been working with basic shapes (t...by jasan » - 5 Replies
- 6125 Views
-
Last post by mjsweetland
-
-
-
How to rotate in the 3 dimension
i was wondering how can i rotate in the 3 dimension. All axis, rotate from aerial view, side view and front view. Is that possible? Like for instant doing a ...by behappyftw » - 0 Replies
- 3609 Views
-
Last post by behappyftw
-
-
-
Where do I start?
Where do I need to start. to create floor plan and than room by roomby lyubov_zh » - 1 Replies
- 4318 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
why "Recompute walls" is disabled?
why "Modify rooms"dialog box, "Wall sides around room"->"Recompute walls"check box is disable,how enable "Recompute walls"check box?by qinshaolin » - 7 Replies
- 5197 Views
-
Last post by qinshaolin
-
-
-
Attachments calculate angle
Hi, I've found and modify next "excel" file. Just enter the value of the sides "A" and "B" and the lenght of "C" will be automaticly calculated as-well the "...by dijck » - 6 Replies
- 6835 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
print two levels on one pdf page
Hallo! I plan a house and the garden with Sweet Home 3D. For the house I use three levels (basement, first floor and second floor). Because the garden is abo...by July2017 » - 2 Replies
- 4089 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
HELP !
How can I draw a round wall in the best way possible I'm going to draw the wall I'm enclosing.by hosein7770 » - 3 Replies
- 2889 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
how do I make a floor plan larger than 30' ?
I'm new to this program and I'm using it to make a recreation of an existing house for work. The house is larger than the allowed area (30 feet) as I build t...by ivlaryann » - 1 Replies
- 3527 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Opening sh3d file in online version
Hi, could you help with this issue? Is it possible to open sh3d file in online version?by qla44 » - 1 Replies
- 4693 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 3328 Views
-
Last post by JnM
-
-
Adding colour/texture to floors
Hi Guys, I am new here and just discovered the sweet home software a feww days ago. I'm using it to create a design in 3D for my family restaurant as we are ...by phoenix3D » - 2 Replies
- 23233 Views
-
Last post by sree.arun.kr
-
-
-
How can I create overhead lighting diagram
I have a large rectangle shaped building with 10 rows of overhead fluorescent lights, which are controlled by about 8 switches. I have an existing SweetHome ...by povoutfitters » - 1 Replies
- 3891 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Can I cut and paste to make a new document?
Hi there, Does anybody know if I can use the select/cut/paste feature to create a new, seperate document in SH3D? Basically, I've got two different versions ...by perthite2013 » - 1 Replies
- 3565 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Invisible triangle as window
Dear All, I've checked through the thread to find an answer to my question, but I couldn't find an helpfull one. Therefore I come back to you with the questi...by Thierry785 » - 2 Replies
- 4116 Views
-
Last post by Thierry785
-
-
-
Simple Steps to RENDER Glass/Transparent materials more good than before(Tutorial)
Some times transparency need to be assigned manually in Sweet home 3D Try these steps, 1. Make/design your model at any 3d-modeling software 2. Apply transpa...by sree.arun.kr » - 0 Replies
- 6170 Views
-
Last post by sree.arun.kr
-
-
-
Trick: elevate floors
Hi [:)] Yesterday I thought of a simple trick to make an elevated floor, for a porch, a split-level room, or something similar. 1 - Make sure you have the pl...by hansmex » - 5 Replies
- 15053 Views
-
Last post by MacJohn
-
-
-
How to change overall size?
I received a plan of a flat which was said to be exactly 1:100. So I - imported it as background - created the rooms to match the background size And found t...by laurenz » - 2 Replies
- 4975 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Unable to edit plan
Hello, After adding a level to my plan and then deleting it, I am unable to select or edit most of the walls on the plan. Only some of the walls and furnitur...by scsmith » - 2 Replies
- 2862 Views
-
Last post by scsmith
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest