Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 254 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Newbie: How do I draw a room to match a wall with an arc?
Hello, I can't find a way to draw the room (floor) inside a room that has a wall with a 90-degree arc. Can someone help me with this? Thank you so much!by carlos_spork » - 3 Replies
- 3568 Views
-
Last post by carlos_spork
-
-
-
About Cornices
Hi.. that my first time here in sweet home and it was usefull to draw my department but i miss some things like cornice & salon or how to make 2 color in sam...by ShiNero » - 1 Replies
- 3884 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
- 9 Replies
- 3193 Views
-
Last post by eagle1
-
-
how to make front round roof
plz any one tell me with picture because me english very bad or poor. how to make home front roof rounded. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz [:-/] [:-/] [:-/] [:-/]by muhammadhafeezali » - 2 Replies
- 3359 Views
-
Last post by Waleayano
-
-
-
Valid SVG shapes
For doors or windows the cutout will be the same as or smaller than the object. However, for a gate this could be different. I therefore tried M0,0 v1.1 h1.1...by okh » - 2 Replies
- 3335 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
LightPower for furniture
Is there a way of setting LightPower in PluginFurnitureCatalog.properties? (the colour, co-ordinates and diameter, yes, but power?) okby okh » - 3 Replies
- 2841 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
I want to create gypsum board ceiling with interior design
I want to simulate gypsum board ceiling with different shapes and designs for each room. how i can achieve that?by hanyhu » - 1 Replies
- 4542 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
- 3 Replies
- 6460 Views
-
Last post by hanyhu
-
-
White sky
I am using version 4.1 on Linux. When I render an image of the whole building with an aerial view in level 4, the sky always comes out white. In the 3D prope...by pabloyepes » - 2 Replies
- 2815 Views
-
Last post by pabloyepes
-
-
-
Removal of furniture for pla printing?
Hello, I really like SH-3d! So I make the plans with all dimensions and then put in furniture and define rooms. This is all nice to look at, but I need to pr...by jpr16 » - 1 Replies
- 2824 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Installing mini-blinds on/into windows
How do I go about installing mini-blinds on or into a window in my SH3D plan? I have tried several ways (importing blinds as a door/window, resizing, etc). I...by spakywalk » - 14 Replies
- 9662 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Conjoining rooms
I've built my home room by room (foolish me). Is it possible to conjoin all these into a complete house or am I stuck rebuilding it as a whole??by auntybear » - 1 Replies
- 2803 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Nonrectangular doorshapes
I wanted to know how I can create a doorshape which is not rectangular. I used the search feature on the forum and came only up with this thread http://www.s...by lightweave » - 6 Replies
- 2428 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Sweet Home 3D doesn't work anymore
It doesn't work anymore and I have some plans that I have saved. I must see them... Please help I am working on a mac OSX 10.8.5. Thanks for your answer.by JosianeM » - 1 Replies
- 2993 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Proposal for solving problem with door and window thickness
This is related to the "problem" of the "open door" extending far too far into the room because the door itself is automatically expanded in "thickness" when...by perdrix52 » - 2 Replies
- 2848 Views
-
Last post by perdrix52
-
-
-
Change the Intro Image
Hello all, First I want to congratulate the community and the developers for its great job. Secondly I m wondering if I can or its allowed to change the firs...by kapadokis » - 1 Replies
- 2609 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Attachments Splitting walls and joining them?
If I split a wall, and adjust the thickness of one section to be thinner than the other, then the join is in the middle of the thicker wall, with the result ...by perdrix52 » - 7 Replies
- 10965 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Print Project Without Furnitures
Hi friends, I'd like to know if exist an option to select all furnitures and hide them to print only the structure of the project. If this option don't exist...by mvsouza » - 2 Replies
- 2355 Views
-
Last post by mvsouza
-
-
-
How can i change the color/texture of the floor?
Hello, I'm new in this, and i have a problem, i just need to see diferent combinations of colors/textures of the floor with the walls and mobiliary, and i ca...by asunchi » - 1 Replies
- 2804 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to hide area (size) of room displayed
Hi. May I know how to hide the area (size) of the room displayed when I output to SVG? Thank you.by chiman » - 1 Replies
- 3100 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Attachments Furniture Library and Windows
When placing windows into the plan, they are set to 0 elevation except for a few window models. I have attached a screenshot of that. Also, I thought that SH...by pencilart » - 2 Replies
- 3399 Views
-
Last post by pencilart
-
-
-
Can I add a handle or anchor point to a room outline?
I'm new to Sweet Home 3D. I looked around in the forum and even tried Googling, but cannot find any info on this question. I've drawn a room and added walls,...by namcam743 » - 1 Replies
- 2451 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Modify room option is not available - why?
I created a room so I could be certain the furniture I designed will work as I want it to - great program, very user friendly. I just want to add a floor to ...by chsandahl » - 1 Replies
- 2956 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
How to rotate a group of furniture?
How can I rotate a group of furniture / all I have marked by using shift + left mouse button?by Dirki » - 2 Replies
- 5274 Views
-
Last post by Dirki
-
-
-
Attachments Lampshade transparency
Hi everybody, I’m an enthusiastic recent SH3D user. First of all let me congratulate the developers team on sharing this excellent tool. [=D>] I’m practicing...by Tic » - 19 Replies
- 32379 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
How can i add a picture or company logo to the wall ?
Hello, i am new user Sweethome , this is very nice and easy program, i want to draw a office for me but i need add logo to reception desk and to wall with le...by turkishwind » - 7 Replies
- 12011 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Edit furniture library?
Included in the library are a lot of pieces I'll never use, making it difficult to find those I want. Is there any way to delete them? And to save pieces I c...by Ellen512 » - 1 Replies
- 2842 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Sunshine Colors Image
Hello together, when I set the quality-settings to maximum and the time of day to 5.30 pm the colors are simply great. The white walls have a nice shade, the...by Kentusky » - 1 Replies
- 2524 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Lock all Edit Functions
Can I lock all Edit Functions in der Online Version and use it only as a viewer? I want to make some projects public but without any editing possibilities. P...by SvenZ » - 1 Replies
- 2231 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Placing furniture in more than one level.
Having placed furniture in level 0, I placed two items in level 1 successfully. After that when I try to add more furniture into level 1 it is rejected and t...by MarkW » - 2 Replies
- 2701 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Print detail of plans
Hello, I would like to congratulate everyone involved in this project. I think SweetHome is great. 1) I have implemented a building within its grounds. So th...by pabloyepes » - 8 Replies
- 6598 Views
-
Last post by pabloyepes
-
-
-
How to create this Roof
This create my roof, but not all close.. how to close all roof ??? https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1oMp_J ... sp=sharing Thank to help...by emo_cry » - 2 Replies
- 6584 Views
-
Last post by emo_cry
-
-
-
Undo + Dragging
Hi, I downloaded the program. When I use it, I have things that don't work there, although they do work while using the program from the website. Two of the ...by oren32 » - 8 Replies
- 3749 Views
-
Last post by oren32
-
-
-
Setting the origin of objects
I have noticed that the center of each rectangular object defines its (0,0) point. How do I move the origin to the top left for objects? I am putting togethe...by msingh » - 1 Replies
- 3335 Views
-
Last post by Pixelwizard
-
-
-
Help: Tutorial for sloping roofs and ceilings
Hi, Just starting to use SH3D. I started the turorial: for sloping roofs and ceilings. All is good explained, but now I'm stuck at step 3 (3 - Sloping ceilin...by Rudderuh » - 2 Replies
- 3283 Views
-
Last post by Bastu
-
-
-
Moving the whole drawing to a - number...
Hi, Can I move the whole drawing into a specific point by stating the X start point and the Y start point?by oren32 » - 4 Replies
- 3688 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Integrating Java-Applet as a Content-Element in Typo3-CMS
Actually i'm working on my pages with Typo3. One of the main things i'd wish to have is to integrate the java-view as a content-element because of the deep-l...by Pixelwizard » - 2 Replies
- 3053 Views
-
Last post by Pixelwizard
-
-
-
Can I draw a Countertop by itself? Or a floating floor?
So we have some counters that overhang the cabinets to make a Bar type setting. We also have an island that is triangular in shape. I'm trying to figure out ...by kelemvor » - 1 Replies
- 4351 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 2637 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
Drawing a terrace
Hi, I realize the question has already been asked, but I can't find the answer: how can I draw a terrace, i.e. a floor with no walls, but just a floor (so th...by mrgou » - 4 Replies
- 8469 Views
-
Last post by mrgou
-
-
-
X-axis and Electric Outlet...
Hi, I inserted an electric outlet into my drawing. I know it starts 60cm from the "East" wall. So if the end point of the X-axis is 700, then it should be 64...by oren32 » - 0 Replies
- 3701 Views
-
Last post by oren32
-
-
-
3D Object Converter (for Windows)
I came across this conversion program. It's Windows-only, so I couldn't test it. Being shareware, you should be able to test it for free. 3D Object Converterby hansmex » - 0 Replies
- 4055 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Newbie user problems
First time user building a house plan to explore some re-modelling options. Can you help me with a couple of (probably) simple questions. 1) How do you show ...by simonkbike » - 2 Replies
- 2954 Views
-
Last post by simonkbike
-
-
-
Increase displayed precision on text inputs
Hi. I'm new user to this forum and SweetHome 3D. Thank you for this wonderful tool ! I would like to increase precision on text inputs. Indeed, I have walls ...by polch » - 1 Replies
- 2598 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Mirrored drawing
I have a 2-D complete drawing that is finished. The thing is that I need to mirror¹ it and don't know how. Please how do I do this? ¹) upper right corner wil...by [email protected] » - 5 Replies
- 2793 Views
-
Last post by hal9000
-
-
-
Create photo missing options?
I started using sweet home about a week ago and was playing with the create photo feature and creating panoramic images of my rooms. now i have build a house...by jdetmold » - 3 Replies
- 2927 Views
-
Last post by hal9000
-
-
-
Textures not displayed in Linux version (black and white triangles instead)
I have installed the latest version of SH3D (4.1) on Windows 7 and on memory stick an on laptop with Lubuntu 10.4, and I created my first drawing, placed a f...by nkasic » - 10 Replies
- 5624 Views
-
Last post by nkasic
-
-
-
wall ends oblique
I need to create a wall that ends oblique. It's for create the left and right recess for windows. Something like this ... but without the little wall selecte...by maurorog » - 1 Replies
- 2386 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Creating a partial second level (Mezzanine)
I have been playing designing a small sports facility, but wish to create a mezzanine floor over part of the building. Basically building is a 40m x 20m "box...by RogerE » - 2 Replies
- 3925 Views
-
Last post by RogerTE
-
-
-
How do I import an image
Hi, I am new to sh3d. I have a room that I want to put a wall mural image on the whole wall. Is it possible to import the picture? javascript:smilie('[:-/]')...by bfsinteriors » - 0 Replies
- 2672 Views
-
Last post by bfsinteriors
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest