Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 252 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
text label / sign?
Hi there, it would be nice to have a label, picture or a sign with simple text that is visible in the 3D view. It's a little tedious having to export all in ...by datlicht » - 2 Replies
- 4637 Views
-
Last post by datlicht
-
-
-
Knee walls
I am trying to recreate an interior room so I can design a storage system for it. This is on the second floor of my older home. The walls go up vertically pa...by amethyst42 » - 3 Replies
- 4216 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Quick question.
When I accidentally move something off about 150m to one side, it grows the workspace to 150m+ wide, even if I move it back. Is there a way to reset it to th...by Llewelyn » - 1 Replies
- 2083 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
3D viewer: switching between Aerial View and Virtual Visit
Hi, I found Sweethome3D online a couple of weeks ago and first of all I'd like to say what a great tool it is! Thank you Emmanuele for creating it and thanks...by [email protected] » - 3 Replies
- 3234 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Snap walls and grid
Hello everybody! I would like to know if there is a way to snap walls to other walls, and also snapping object to the grid. Thanks!by Teddy87 » - 3 Replies
- 8301 Views
-
Last post by Llewelyn
-
-
-
Wall two tone
Hi I have a wall where the lower meter is brick, whilst the upper is painted roughcast. Can I do this and if so how Jonathanby JontyH » - 8 Replies
- 5854 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Drawing a roof
Ciao Hans, may I address you directly? I'm trying to draw a roof, I looked at the tutorial for sloping roofs and ceilings, dormers and more, and then the tut...by pavittoz » - 2 Replies
- 3931 Views
-
Last post by pavittoz
-
-
-
Walls from prefabricated modules
Hi, it is possible to import part of the walls? I want to build a wooden houses from the prefabricated modules. Module sizes are 1 x 3 m. http://i46.tinypic....by robinpecha » - 3 Replies
- 2260 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
hidraulics and eletric sistem
How to include the hidraulics and eletric sistem in my project. I´m new user this programby LuizSantos » - 0 Replies
- 2088 Views
-
Last post by LuizSantos
-
-
-
2D Furniture
Hi guys. Is there a way, in 2D plan, to have furniture that is the more traditional 2D symbol, e.g. toilet, bath, etc? This is an excellent piece of software...by chrissmithimages » - 6 Replies
- 4845 Views
-
Last post by chrissmithimages
-
-
-
Change door swing
I am working from downloaded version, how do I change the swing of a door? Tried most everything and cant seem to find a thread on how to do that. Thanks for...by Estimator » - 1 Replies
- 2329 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Draw a line...
Hi, Is there a way to draw a line (not a wall) on the ground? For example, I want to mark where a patio slab is located but it doesn't have walls, just the o...by swbrains » - 3 Replies
- 5525 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Slant/ Sliding furniture !
Hi, First of all, my appreciation for developing sweethome3d. I just like the software already (even if it's not that advanced 3d modeling tool) ... Should b...by ajjublr » - 1 Replies
- 2729 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Light doubt
hey guys, how can i add a source of light to a lamp ? in the new models ? e.g the menu with the light power % all of my new lamps doesnt have it... can i add...by Brasileiro » - 6 Replies
- 2918 Views
-
Last post by Brasileiro
-
-
-
Sweet Home 3D 4.0
Hello everyone!! How are you? I love the new version only from the screenshots I see in the other threads. I almost can't whait until it releases!! Can you t...by Tschannen » - 3 Replies
- 2326 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Import Furniture
I'm new at this. I imported some furniture. Then I tried to import some additional items. Somehow I now have 2 of each item I imported. Is there a way to rem...by jim1600 » - 6 Replies
- 5067 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
help with .obj exported from art of illusion
so.. i want to use one of my objects made in art of illusion on the sh3d but everytime i import it the texture just doesnt work, and this is what i get : and...by Brasileiro » - 11 Replies
- 7427 Views
-
Last post by Brasileiro
-
-
-
Make 2D drawing views
Hello. I have use the program to make rebuild of exterior of my house. It is very nice with visitors view, I know this program is for interior design but it ...by toen » - 2 Replies
- 3154 Views
-
Last post by toen
-
-
-
False ceiling at some rooms of the same level
Hi, I'm trying to build a house with false ceiling on some rooms but I can't find the way to do it properly. This is exactly what I'm trying to accomplished:...by p0w4p0ty » - 2 Replies
- 7949 Views
-
Last post by p0w4p0ty
-
-
-
Triangle (upside-down)
Hi all, I need an upside-down triangle (to make wall for stairs). It looks like this: http://uphinh.ssc.vn/images/609a.png I found a triangle on http://www.s...by rockballad » - 2 Replies
- 5408 Views
-
Last post by rockballad
-
-
-
Need some Help with Roof and Ceiling ???
Hi. Just got the software and like it quiet a lot, but there are a few things I can't figure out on my own. For instance there is this ready to use roof (see...by jubcheng » - 2 Replies
- 4108 Views
-
Last post by jubcheng
-
-
-
How to turn wall into round
Hi i can not turn wall in to round with mouse in any degree ,by mnadeem » - 6 Replies
- 2713 Views
-
Last post by mnadeem
-
-
-
How do I do it ?
hi all I wish to create sqare, triangular or round designs on my walls. How do I do it?by pvr59ksl » - 1 Replies
- 2147 Views
-
Last post by sputnam
-
-
-
How can I merge 2 levels
Hello, I'm pretty glad to see that it is now possible to add a level floor. [\:D/] Since it used to be impossible with previous versions, I had created my 2 ...by platax » - 2 Replies
- 3130 Views
-
Last post by platax
-
-
-
Can my husband share a design with from his computer so that I can manipulate it on mine?
Hi, My husband is designing and I want to be able to manipulate the design on my computer? Is there a way he can send a manipulable version? If not, any sugg...by armelfner » - 1 Replies
- 2346 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
how to create upper level or ceilling?
Can't seem to find the upper level mode on my sweet home 3D version 3.7. I've followed the instructions in the user's guide but the upper level function does...by JJBS » - 1 Replies
- 2015 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
3D View only?
Is there a way to use the software straightly as a 3D viewer? I have built a floor plan and I will like to start the file and SH3D will only open the file in...by testify » - 2 Replies
- 2038 Views
-
Last post by testify
-
-
-
Can i do final render with the transparent walls from "modify 3D view" included?
After reading about 60 pages of posts (no prob i learned lots anyway), i encountered lots of discussion on transparency. Not one mention though of the first ...by mistergreen » - 2 Replies
- 2831 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Rendering Problems with open spaces of different levels
Hello together, I have open spaces of different levels. In edit mode you are able too look through the open spaces, but during the rendering the floor also a...by kuntzepeople » - 2 Replies
- 2458 Views
-
Last post by kuntzepeople
-
-
-
No menu "level1/level2 +" under MACOSX
Hello and Bonjour, I have a fresh new Mac Book, the latest OS.X, and I believe the latest SH3D version : Sweet Home 3D ® Version 3.7 Version Java 1.6.0_37 I ...by gp13 » - 3 Replies
- 2012 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Attachments Framed pictures with different motives
Hi there is there a way to have something like framed pictures with different motives? What I tried to emulate this: - a wall with texture Problem: You need ...by mife » - 7 Replies
- 3811 Views
-
Last post by mife
-
-
-
Closet Polls
Hi, I can't seem to find a way to show a closet poll. I'm designing a walk-in closet but can't put up closet polls for the hangers. Any ideas?by Jericho » - 1 Replies
- 3761 Views
-
Last post by oxygen
-
-
-
How to print to PDF at A3 size?
How can I select A3 for printing to PDF, please? The Page Format dialogue doesn't seem to have A3 size.by John37 » - 2 Replies
- 3303 Views
-
Last post by John37
-
-
-
open door width resize
Hi, In version 3.5 I'm suddenly unable to size an open door. I can type in a depth of 90cm for example but the moment I click on the door to move it into pla...by Hue » - 2 Replies
- 4349 Views
-
Last post by Hue
-
-
-
How to add a "Skyline image"?
Hi, Is there a way to add a photography that shows the "infinite" horizontal view outside the windows? All I could find is "Background" and sky images, but t...by olebole » - 2 Replies
- 3393 Views
-
Last post by olebole
-
-
-
window with half circle
Hi, I'm looking for a vertical window with a half circle at the top (like church windows). does anybody have any ideas? Best regards. DamCarby damcar » - 2 Replies
- 3220 Views
-
Last post by damcar
-
-
-
View from 2D plan?
I would like to use the 2D view for detailed plans. When I add furniture to the plan, it shows a rectangle the size of the furniture but it shows the furnitu...by mseward_01 » - 5 Replies
- 3342 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Wall lengths
When stopping a wall it is difficult to get the length you need if you are in the wrong zoom level. Is there a way to just input the wall length while drawing?by cbrink » - 2 Replies
- 4221 Views
-
Last post by cbrink
-
-
-
ARCH D paper size & scaling
Fabulous software, thanks for making it. Poked thru the forum but I cannot find a way to create a scaled .SVG or to print to .PDF using ARCH D to a selected ...by Devinder » - 5 Replies
- 5543 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
.JPEG not supported?
Hi there! I've been successfully using this easy and very clean software for a couple a months, and now stuck on a new problem of non-supported files. I've a...by truffe2miel » - 9 Replies
- 3833 Views
-
Last post by truffe2miel
-
-
-
No square wall
I want to create a wall that isn't a square. At the bottom it is a square, but then it has a diagonal. This because of the roof. Is there a solution for this...by AadMetz » - 2 Replies
- 3782 Views
-
Last post by AadMetz
-
-
-
How do I move elements from one folder to another?
I am new to this program but it is consuming me quickly! I downloaded a boatload of elements for different rooms such as kitchen cabinets. They all went into...by crashdude » - 1 Replies
- 2381 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Starting a non square plan
I have a -very- old house to repair, and need to enter it in SweetHome 3D as a prereq, but the because no room are squared, and far from that, I have to take...by d0mid0m » - 2 Replies
- 2664 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Font Selection
Is there a way to choose the font face to use when adding text to the drawing? Thanks!by swbrains » - 1 Replies
- 2242 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 2510 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
how to allow the users to drag and drop the elements to personilize their room
Hi, i'm beginner with Sweet Home 3D but i need to use it to create something like an applet where there are some forniture elements imported and the user cou...by surferbloggy » - 0 Replies
- 2106 Views
-
Last post by surferbloggy
-
-
-
Select items in the room
Good evening. Is it possible to select furniture in the room? When I try to do it, whole room is dragging. So I can select items only in the space without de...by cleveroff » - 3 Replies
- 2488 Views
-
Last post by cleveroff
-
-
-
Level calculation
Good evening. I am confused about level calculating. I have created house with 3 levels. Measurement in cm. Ground level - Elevation: -200, height: 200. In t...by cleveroff » - 3 Replies
- 3821 Views
-
Last post by jasan
-
-
-
How to select all objects in all levels
I have created a multi-level structure and would like to move all objects that are part of it. Hoow can I do this? Thanksby txwikinger » - 8 Replies
- 4163 Views
-
Last post by cleveroff
-
-
-
Printing / PDF
Hi There! This great open source app really rocks! [=D>] But if I try to print my 2D view or even save it to a PDF, all the lines happen to be very bold. Is ...by m@ » - 2 Replies
- 2409 Views
-
Last post by m@
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest