Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 260 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Cross-Section view of the house
Hi, I love this software. The features are very user-friendly and quite intuitive. There is just one thing that I am not able to do is to get a cross-section...by dsstor1 » - 8 Replies
- 6914 Views
-
Last post by sylvainlepetit
-
-
-
Tip for Landscaping and creating Bricks - Tool for collecting textures
Last weeks i spent a lot of time creating our companys area with all buldings etc. Work is almost done and will be published soon. And all my bosses was impr...by Pixelwizard » - 11 Replies
- 8478 Views
-
Last post by Pixelwizard
-
-
-
Portable version of Sweet Home 3D
Hello, I'm a winPenPack.com developer. winPenPack (http://www.winpenpack.com) is a free and open source project aimed to spread the use of portable software....by wpp_dev » - 1 Replies
- 17972 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Niches in a round wall?
Hello! I write from Russia! Thanks big for the program!! Forgive, if bad transfer! Prompt please how to do niches (or through regiments) in a round wall?by svetl@n@ » - 22 Replies
- 11946 Views
-
Last post by svetl@n@
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 3862 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
2nd level walls
Good day, i am planning to renovate my house with a basement level, my problem is how can i create the walls of the basement and ground level walls with diff...by jfs51765 » - 4 Replies
- 2922 Views
-
Last post by jfs51765
-
-
-
Roof Thread #1000 --> But a little difference
Hi out there, Yeah: I have made my first roof - and it was a great feeling But i wonder if it is possible to cut out a part of the roof. My first plan was to...by roofy » - 1 Replies
- 2811 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Attachments Making (parts of) walls invisible
Because I sometimes want to hide a part of a wall, I made a small, but very useful object: the invisible wall opening. It's a variation on the service hatch,...by hansmex » - 10 Replies
- 28991 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
How to use the applet viewer with multi-level houses?
Hello, I drew a two levels house, and I would like to know if it is any way to do the following things from the "applet viewer": 1.- Show/hide levels, or any...by marchenar » - 4 Replies
- 3454 Views
-
Last post by marchenar
-
-
-
Wooden Beams, Roof Support etc. (Holzbalken etc.)
Hello, here is a short HowTo create objects like beams, wooden substructure in old houses and so on. This time we don't use the "Box". the picture below show...by macfrog » - 2 Replies
- 8399 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
Attachments The mirror is Produced by Sweet Home 3D
square mirror is Produced from wall function YouTube web: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpCSsRzLa1M&feature=plcp Figure: Wall-mirror-0~ Wall-mirror-5 Mirror...by sclee » - 0 Replies
- 6895 Views
-
Last post by sclee
-
-
-
square footage of house plan?
can this software tell me the size of the house? thanks allby anon125 » - 3 Replies
- 2858 Views
-
Last post by anon125
-
-
-
baths etc shown as 'symbols' in 2d rather than pictures
i just got this great software. how do i get baths etc to show as a bath figure instead of that photo idea. nobody know what it is! thanks allby anon125 » - 2 Replies
- 2482 Views
-
Last post by anon125
-
-
-
File not able to reopen
Hi All, I just faced with same problem as one of the member. I have been working on a terrace file and left it open without closing. Later when I try to cont...by Lucy1960 » - 0 Replies
- 2130 Views
-
Last post by Lucy1960
-
-
-
Missing video menu and create photo not working
Hello, I am starting back into SweetHome3D(3.4) after a 6 month illness. Now I find the "Video" menu is missing and "Create Photo" don't work. The little tim...by barryh » - 1 Replies
- 2384 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Sloping walls ends on both levels
Hi, I got some of my walls on level 1 sloping(2.5 to 2.9). When I go to level 2 they are not grayed out. Makes it hard to edit level 2.by barryh » - 1 Replies
- 2579 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Rotate part os a projec
Is possible to rotate only a part of a project, includin some walls (their are not atached to the part that I dont want to rotate, I will atach after rotatin...by Clovis » - 2 Replies
- 2646 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to delete plans in online version?
Hello! Is it possible to delete plans in online version of Sweet Home 3D? If it is, then help me please to find out, how to do this [:-/] Thanks for helpby xapahta » - 1 Replies
- 2690 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Lines in the 2d Plan
Is there a reason to draw sipmle lines that are only vilible in the 2d plans?by chrispy1970 » - 5 Replies
- 3175 Views
-
Last post by moshe1436
-
-
-
Calculate floor surface area (square feet/metres) - how? TONIGHT!
Hi guys, is there an easy way to calculate floor surface area of a room or several rooms? If not a plug-in, is there an easy way people recommend? Right now ...by tim_in_oz » - 1 Replies
- 4677 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 2508 Views
-
Last post by Zenon
-
-
saved file path to objects
Hello. I saved one house in desktop version and wanted to open in online applet on my server. But the pictures and objects arent showing just red squeres and...by krneki » - 1 Replies
- 2281 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Sharing a file from computer to online program?
Help! My husband and I are using this wonderful program but I had some glitches (I think my Mac wasn't loving SH3D) so I downloaded the program to my compute...by Magnolia01 » - 1 Replies
- 3348 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Only red boxes
HEy guys, I have a big problem: the fitments of the normal catalogue are just shown as red boxes in the 3D-view and with red corsses in front of the names in...by Thyceomx » - 2 Replies
- 2327 Views
-
Last post by Thyceomx
-
-
-
Version 3.5 - Old data build up issue
Hi, Thanks for creating a great program. I have been using it for a week and found it to be very useful and interesting. The version I use is 3.5. During my ...by ndhduong » - 2 Replies
- 2438 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Attachments Higher floor/shower
Hi, I'm projecting my bathroom and for technical issues I think my shower will be on a higher floor than the rest of the bathroom. Have you got any idea abou...by Genesio » - 2 Replies
- 3680 Views
-
Last post by sclee
-
-
-
Export List of Furnitures?
Hi, For organizing our move I need a list including the dimensions of the furnitures. Since the companies like to have m^3 and some additional information a ...by adarof » - 1 Replies
- 2542 Views
-
Last post by adarof
-
-
-
Importing saved home made with applet into standard program
Is it possible to correctly (and completely) open and utilize a home design made using the applet version of SweetHome3D into the regular desktop version? Wh...by TwistedLincoln » - 6 Replies
- 3005 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Floors and rooms and floor plan image
I drew some walls of a room without actually drawing a room, but since I needed to put a floor I had to draw a room with the same dimension of the walls, so ...by stevegalante » - 4 Replies
- 5619 Views
-
Last post by stevegalante
-
-
-
Dimensions and walls drawing
Newbie here... I am drawing walls, default thickness. I measured the real room INTERNAL dimensions, but as far as I understand when drawing a wall the dimens...by stevegalante » - 2 Replies
- 3213 Views
-
Last post by stevegalante
-
-
-
hanging objects
HI how can i hang an object on wall in this program every time i try to hang a portrait it falls on the groundby specter » - 2 Replies
- 2603 Views
-
Last post by oxygen
-
-
-
Rotating Doors
Hello Everyone I was wondering how you rotate a door so that the door opens to the left instead of opening to the right... Thanksby nichb11 » - 2 Replies
- 3166 Views
-
Last post by nichb11
-
-
-
Open and Save dialog - nothing happens
Hi, I'm new to this app but already love it. Only one problem, I can't save my work...phu. When I click on the save icon (or select File/save in the menus) n...by JohanK » - 6 Replies
- 3096 Views
-
Last post by rambeto
-
-
-
When walls are meeting, how can I record/show an angle as a diminsion
First, let me say that I think this product is GREAT and generally very easy to use. I am having a problem with one thing though. When I have walls or other ...by johncros » - 2 Replies
- 3087 Views
-
Last post by chrispy1970
-
-
-
Slow opening of Sweet Home 3D
Greetings from a VERY basic user living Downunder (Australia) Recently I downloaded the latest version of Sweet Home 3D. When I open 'Help' then 'About' it s...by Trav » - 2 Replies
- 3686 Views
-
Last post by Trav
-
-
-
Changing shortcuts
Hi, Does anybody knows, how can I change the shorcuts? It sounds very good that the selection shortcuts ends with the first letter of functions like ctrl+shi...by vkaci » - 3 Replies
- 2817 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Doors not punching holes
Hi everybody, I'm new to the forum but not new to Sweet Home which I discovered several years ago and may I congratulate the developer since the program has ...by Lynn22 » - 2 Replies
- 2974 Views
-
Last post by Lynn22
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 2737 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
Having trouble with 2D floor plans
Hi, I was recommended to use this program by someone on another forum. So, getting right into it, I'm having troubles importing some 2D floor plans for a hou...by Tjorvi » - 2 Replies
- 3491 Views
-
Last post by Tjorvi
-
-
-
Sloped Walls question
Hi, I see the newer versions contain the ability for sloped walls. I have a House which is on a sloped block of land. roughly 27 degree slope How can I start...by StylusPilot » - 6 Replies
- 4207 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
open a passage in the wall
Hello everybody, I'm using this wonderful software from few weeks and I've discovered this usefull forum just now [:)] I need to open a passage in a wall.......by tazio73 » - 1 Replies
- 2815 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Missing "Create Video" tool
Hi everybody, I've just installed Sweet Home 3D 3.4 on Ubuntu 12.04, and am liking it a lot so far. I'm able to create images without any problems, but there...by zeb.fordreitz » - 3 Replies
- 3709 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
change between levels
i dont know how to change to the level 0 after create the level 1. i'm trying to do a "loft" with a not complete second floor (level 1), i dont know either i...by vertice » - 4 Replies
- 5733 Views
-
Last post by vertice
-
-
-
Place chair under table in 2D view
Usually, when not used, I like to move a chair partly under a table. So far I haven't been able to accomplish this with SH3D. Even when I make the hight of t...by spade » - 6 Replies
- 4399 Views
-
Last post by simon.maddox
-
-
-
PLAN>Modify walls
Hi, I have just started using this program and am getting on fine with it apart from there seems to be a few menu options greyed out on the menu, specificall...by cicliced » - 6 Replies
- 4098 Views
-
Last post by cicliced
-
-
-
Import a group of texture images
hi. [:D] Could you please tell me how I can improt diffrent textures in one?by Tschannen » - 1 Replies
- 2420 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Attachments how to make a window?
I need a triangle shaped window. I know I can make a tapered wall, export it and bring it into my drawing as furniture. My question is how do I give it the q...by xtal_01 » - 5 Replies
- 4001 Views
-
Last post by xtal_01
-
-
-
Massive grid means I take ages finding my house when zooming in/out
Hi there, Great tool, love it. I think I accidently created a huge long wall, which has made the grid I'm working on massive. I deleted the wall but the hous...by icecoolmilkyt » - 3 Replies
- 2547 Views
-
Last post by icecoolmilkyt
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 6497 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
How do you raise ground level?
I have two questions. The first is, how do you raise the ground level for a hill terrain? And how would you make a walkout basement?by LydiaV » - 1 Replies
- 3656 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest