Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 260 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Testing LightShapes.sh3f
Hi all, For those who appreciate, like me, to make 3D renderings in a good definition but are not really fond of the "Add ceiling lights” default option, lik...by VeroniQ » - 1 Replies
- 5213 Views
-
Last post by Tutmozis
-
-
-
House "build" in step by step
Is there a way to have a build of a house/construction designed step by step, LEGO style manual. i.e. first picture has toilet/pipes , press arrow left (exam...by ploufus » - 2 Replies
- 1497 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Export plan image
Hello, There is a limitation of 10000 pixels to export the plan image. Is it possible to remove this limitation to export images with more details? Thanks in...by jllh76 » - 5 Replies
- 2056 Views
-
Last post by jllh76
-
-
- 3 Replies
- 1391 Views
-
Last post by jllh76
-
-
Floor to ceiling columns
Is there a way to make Floor to ceiling columns I've been trying messing with the heights section for walls and no can do so far unless i am not doing it cor...by Lynden » - 6 Replies
- 1433 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
How to resize entire floorplan?
Hello, Newbie here, love this program! I've drawn a plan of my 3rd gr-grandfather's farmhouse, but was guessing at the dimensions. I now know the approximate...by Itsonlyafleshwound » - 6 Replies
- 7694 Views
-
Last post by Itsonlyafleshwound
-
-
-
can somehow link external image to point
hi maybe not explain well, but my idea is that i have take some photos of the actuall appartment then create it in SweetHOme, with some kind of "point of int...by ploufus » - 8 Replies
- 1569 Views
-
Last post by Daniels118
-
-
-
Attachments How to do LED strip ligts or Neon glow effect
Hi, I discovered Sweet Home 3D and that was amazing and fun : I tried to create 5-8m LED strips but that was a pain I did not find neon glow light also just ...by piregwan » - 3 Replies
- 8224 Views
-
Last post by piregwan
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 1686 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
Copy and paste method
How do I copy both top and bottom levels without copying anything on the grounds, because my plans are super busy?(as in a lot of stuff going on, on the prop...by Soulis » - 2 Replies
- 1470 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Attachments How to obtain the ID of a light source
I need to know the object ID for incandescent light sources in my model, but it's not clear to me how to know what these IDs are. For other objects, when I l...by slikrik98 » - 3 Replies
- 1600 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Attachments How to create a 2D grid and contour map using the Terrain generator plugin
Hi, I am a newbie and have almost completed my first house design using SH3D. A BIG thank you to the developer(s) and contributors on this forum that enabled...by jameskiwi » - 6 Replies
- 4794 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Go To Point Of View list too long
The "Go to point of view" under the 3D View menu is capped at 41 entries on a 1080p screen. I have more than that, and can no longer access the least-recentl...by SoftwareSimian » - 2 Replies
- 1204 Views
-
Last post by SoftwareSimian
-
-
-
Saving graces...
How do I save a hard copy of my online version of the house I am creating ONLINE? [:-/]by Soulis » - 2 Replies
- 1198 Views
-
Last post by Soulis
-
-
-
How to create radius measurements?
Hey everyone! New user here. I am a general contractor building homes for disabled veterans. One of the requirements to be shown in floor plans is the turn r...by libertyline » - 3 Replies
- 1648 Views
-
Last post by libertyline
-
-
-
Bug: Android app fails to work
The new Android app loads to two blank panes, with the following errors in logcat: Code: Select all802:10-15 14:25:18.389 22755 22794 W System.err: java.io.F...by pianohacker » - 4 Replies
- 1604 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How do I keep model from moving when using 'Modify openings...' for object with horizontal hinge?
I've created a window model with a flap with rotates about a horizontal hinge. For an existing model with similar rotation see 'Folding wall seat' by Scopia....by mjbiggs » - 2 Replies
- 1369 Views
-
Last post by mjbiggs
-
-
-
Where do I get started with roofs?
Hi everyone, Just starting out with Sweet Home 3D and wondering why I have no roofs in the furniture area. How do I get started with roofs?by Bill2023 » - 1 Replies
- 1283 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Hide light icon
Good morning, How can i hide icon (light source) but not the light effect? Thanks Kind regardsby RAM1984 » - 4 Replies
- 1663 Views
-
Last post by RAM1984
-
-
-
How do I create photo showing dimensions created using 3D dimension line plugin?
Hello I am able to create a photo showing 'elevated dimensions', but ... I've been experimenting with the 3D dimension lines plugin and so far have been unab...by mjbiggs » - 2 Replies
- 1454 Views
-
Last post by mjbiggs
-
-
-
Roof does not align but jumps
Having lack of control trying to position a roof to cover wall to the right. It jumps from horizontal to vertical. Maybe a limitation using a iPad Would be a...by phpnukes » - 2 Replies
- 1746 Views
-
Last post by phpnukes
-
-
-
My roof hovers above the building
Hi, I modeled a building and found that my roof hovers over the building. I used the slope ceiling guide to draw the roof http://www.sweethome3d.com/slopingC...by rdorsch » - 5 Replies
- 5352 Views
-
Last post by phpnukes
-
-
-
Remove Dimensions created (with Autodimensions Plugin)
Is there some easy way to remove all dimensions in a plan? Right now it seems to me that i have to go through each and every dimension i added before saving ...by Sisosi » - 3 Replies
- 1765 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Set decimalplaces for individual dimensions
Hi Is it somehow possible to set how many decimalplaces are shown? I really don't need 1510,2cm. Rounded to full cm would be absolutely enough. Does anybody ...by Sisosi » - 2 Replies
- 1597 Views
-
Last post by Sisosi
-
-
-
Wall opening - pattern in plan
Hi, I trying to model a house with an open floor plan. So, I have several large wall openings. How to model this? - If I use a Door Frame it will look lika a...by Daniel_R » - 5 Replies
- 2039 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
How do I place an item on top of another item
I searched forums but cannot find the answer to following question: if I place a box on a desk, how do I place a monitor on top of the box?by BarkieParkie » - 2 Replies
- 1449 Views
-
Last post by Daniels118
-
-
-
Do you know a better way to tilt and move the backgroung plan (picture)?
I love SW3D BUT I find the way it handles background pictures very unhandy. Is there a plugin or something which makes handling backgrounds easier - drag and...by shyne » - 10 Replies
- 3883 Views
-
Last post by shyne
-
-
-
Online project with Firefox problem
Started a project. Unable to get extra furniture (roof) with android browser. Installed Firefox. Unable to open project in Firefox.by estes53 » - 1 Replies
- 1128 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to do sloped floors, ramps & ceilings?
How to do sloped floors, ramps & ceilings? I need to draw on occasions slope floors, ramps and sloped interior ceilings. How can I do that In a simple way? I...by 411621 » - 1 Replies
- 3038 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
grouping polyline objects
I drew an object using polyline tool. Now, I would like to group it. Is there a way to do this?by rzack » - 3 Replies
- 2014 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Merging rooms
Hi, I used different rooms and made their textures grass and because the house I was making doesn't have a square outline, there are now just a bunch of diff...by AaltoMantel » - 1 Replies
- 2464 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Scale and set opasitity Background Image
Hi First of all i want to thank you all for this great tool. It's a nice and clean way for me to do some of my work. Last week i got a scan of an old Paperpl...by Sisosi » - 0 Replies
- 1297 Views
-
Last post by Sisosi
-
-
-
Photo rendering too dark.
Hi, I'm trying to render photos. I have placed light panels just in front of the windows, very close to the window, in order to simulate natural light. I fou...by Walter125 » - 2 Replies
- 1958 Views
-
Last post by Walter125
-
-
-
Rotate plan plug-in
Good Morning, I have attempted to download the rotate plan plug-in from the PDF, but to no avail. I only get an HTML file (files.html) in the list of downloa...by luigisoft » - 15 Replies
- 10783 Views
-
Last post by dorin
-
-
-
Batch edit stored points of view?
Hello, I am trying to create multiple points of view, 3 in each 1st day of each month of the year at the following times: 12pm, 4pm, 6pm. The end goal is to ...by fanis1633 » - 4 Replies
- 1682 Views
-
Last post by fanis1633
-
-
-
House on a land - how to use levels
Hello, Besides sketching my house, I'd also like to plan its placement on the land. I noticed that the way to go is to use level for the land at the same ele...by [email protected] » - 3 Replies
- 1731 Views
-
Last post by [email protected]
-
-
-
kitchen furniture
is it possible to change existing furniture? I do not mean visible or color or structure but let say on an existing kitchen cabinet change the cabinet handle...by [email protected] » - 6 Replies
- 1768 Views
-
Last post by [email protected]
-
-
-
Imported backround and problems with levels
Hi, please do you know where is the problem? I imported the scan of the real plan ground floor and built the wals. In the first floor I can also move with th...by Egretta » - 1 Replies
- 2181 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Application Polycam
Bonjour A tous, J'aimerais savoir si certains d'entre vous on déja utilisé l'application "Polycam" pour scanner avec son smartphone puis utiliser ces données...by Jey91 » - 0 Replies
- 2355 Views
-
Last post by Jey91
-
-
-
Copy between Categories?
How can I copy an object from one category to another? Dragging and dropping doesn't work. Also, is there a way to delete a category once I've moved all the ...by rtkwebman » - 3 Replies
- 2255 Views
-
Last post by rtkwebman
-
-
- 39 Replies
- 56211 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
Create walls vs Create rooms?
Sorry if this is a newbie question, but may I know what's the difference between Create walls and Create rooms? What's the usage of rooms, is it only for add...by bounce » - 6 Replies
- 4054 Views
-
Last post by schweik
-
-
-
Break lines on floor plans
Is there a way to insert break lines on a floor plan? Break lines in the sense that the floor plan is interrupted to only show the part that's needed. The zi...by rgjacobsen » - 0 Replies
- 1504 Views
-
Last post by rgjacobsen
-
-
-
Attachments Import/convert AXEL Steam files used by Leroy Merlin 3D kitchen designing app
Hi, I've designed a kitchen using Leroy Merlin 3D online application (https://cuisineis6.leroymerlin.fr/ ) Sadly, the app hasn't any export feature. With bro...by fabiin » - 0 Replies
- 2049 Views
-
Last post by fabiin
-
-
-
Is there a setting to load the last home (project) at startup?
Hi. I mainly work on one home at a time, so having it open automatically when I start Sweet Home 3D would be great! Is there such a setting somewhere?by hberner » - 1 Replies
- 1527 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
easiest and best way to build a custom pergola
I have not seen any already made pergola's that I want to use. the only thing I can think of is building it with a bunch of wood colored walls with pergola b...by bbxrider » - 11 Replies
- 5510 Views
-
Last post by bbxrider
-
-
-
get camera outside of house far enough to see whole house
done lots of projects drawing, house plans, documenting framing for building permits, etc and used the camera plenty to get 3d rendering but not with a roof ...by bbxrider » - 3 Replies
- 1646 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Skillion roof design
Hi everyone, I live in the southwest of Australia, and Im working on a house design with 3 modules and I want to place a skillion roof on each module with a ...by CB55 » - 8 Replies
- 3949 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Stairs U shaped two landings
I'm trying to build a U shaped stairs with two landings. The top landing isn't large enough to fill the space. can this be adjusted? overall it appears once ...by cookj » - 7 Replies
- 4414 Views
-
Last post by dorin
-
-
-
Export to OBJ loses colour and texture?
Emmanuel, It seems that when using Export to OBJ the imported model has lost its colour and texture. Is this just me, or can it be repeated? I can attach or ...by hansmex » - 5 Replies
- 6376 Views
-
Last post by Dweinn
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest