3D models and textures
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 260 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
How do I make a Door
How do I attach all functions (mirroring and opening direction) and the presentation in the 2D sight to a door model.by emersonlakeandpalmer » - 1 Replies
- 3578 Views
-
Last post by alaX
-
-
- 43 Replies
- 20122 Views
-
Last post by alaX
-
-
EasyBox - for quick texturing
Being born both lazy and impatient, I have always wanted a cube that could be textured on all sides at the same time. So I made this: Included for download f...by Ceciliabr » - 4 Replies
- 3747 Views
-
Last post by Ceciliabr
-
-
-
Garden lights v2
Hi, Principle : Using the enkonyito PVR 1.6 plug-in, the v2 spots turn on or off according to day / night light in the renderings. On an idea written by myse...by bdfd » - 2 Replies
- 5648 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
TV screen emitting light.
I wonder if it is possible to create a TV screen emitting light and displaying a picture. Or a stove emitting light from the glass and displaying a texture o...by bertrand125 » - 3 Replies
- 11628 Views
-
Last post by bertrand125
-
-
-
Change or Erase Standard Model library in Programm
1. Is it possible to erase the standard Models for to install only my own Models and Furniture from my 3D Projekts. 2. Install Sweet3d without the Models and...by dieklein60 » - 0 Replies
- 3929 Views
-
Last post by dieklein60
-
-
-
The format of the chosen model isn't supported. Please chose an other model.
Hi, I've been using SH3D for a bit now, I've made a few homes and flats etc using the programme just for fun, and I've been making 3D models using 3D builder...by TheTrueMe » - 13 Replies
- 8277 Views
-
Last post by Ceciliabr
-
-
-
Can't import .obj model
Hello there! I found a problem with import this lovely chair to SH3D. I know that .stl, .wrl and .ply format aren't acceptable and I'm trying to import as .o...by NetherStorm » - 4 Replies
- 5497 Views
-
Last post by NetherStorm
-
-
-
Model of LED Strip working or Create a Singular LED Chip working
Hi, i have found a lot of LED strip model in the WEB ( in 3ds or obj) but noone can be use like a light. So if i put them in the project and i try to renderi...by Gagge89 » - 3 Replies
- 8058 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Wheelchair accessible bathroom fixtures
I am putting together a proposal to combine two adjoining rooms in our cloister (living quarters) area as an infirmary. We do have a monk who is on the far s...by BrBruno » - 2 Replies
- 4187 Views
-
Last post by BrBruno
-
-
-
Need Help for making 3D with amenities
Hello, I am new in this forum, i have make a plan 3D, but not understood some features. can anyone help to make full file for given plan, i am also attaching...by shopclues123 » - 5 Replies
- 3282 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
-
Furniture of libraries
Hi, I give you two models of Library. 1. first : simple L = 4.60 m H = 2.49 m W = 0.35 m 2. second : glassed L = 4.60 m H = 2.49 m W = 0.36 m The link to dow...by bdfd » - 0 Replies
- 2988 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
High resolution textures
For those of you, who is interested, here is my page where you can find different high res textures: https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthr ... by-Cyaphasby Ciaphas » - 12 Replies
- 12299 Views
-
Last post by UbuntuBirdy
-
-
-
printer-friendly 2D icons
Hi, I am creating apartment plan that I am willing to print onto B&W printer. Unfortunately, while 3D models look great on screen, the 2D models are barely r...by skliarie » - 3 Replies
- 7987 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Staircase templates
I often have difficulty finding the right staircase for my projects, but i think i have a solution that has universal appeal... What the default library coul...by harbinger » - 2 Replies
- 7107 Views
-
Last post by harbinger
-
-
-
Stairs In Opposite Direction
I need to add some stairs with a 90 degree turn, i.e. 4 steps up, platform, turn 90 degree left and then some 8 steps up. I found stairs that do exactly the ...by manalu » - 1 Replies
- 4493 Views
-
Last post by UbuntuBirdy
-
-
-
Poolside cabana, Japanese style door, etc
Here are some of my contribution which I created with Blender. Feel free to use. Cabana https://sourceforge.net/p/sweethome3d/d-models/480/ Japanese-style do...by rontant » - 11 Replies
- 8747 Views
-
Last post by rontant
-
-
-
Cloth, towels and Blanket
Following the other thread, I'm opening this one to discuss about cloth, towels and blanket simulation from Blender to SweetHome3D http://www.sweethome3d.com...by ndorigatti » - 5 Replies
- 3705 Views
-
Last post by ndorigatti
-
-
-
Any colored furniture I create shows as unsupported
I'm really wanting to create simple color furniture. Currently, I use Alibre to create and STL file for the base image, I then import the STL into MeshMixer ...by sifugreg » - 2 Replies
- 2899 Views
-
Last post by Ceciliabr
-
-
-
modifying staircase
Dear all, how do I modify 3D model of a quarter landing staircase? For example, it's turning clockwise when I need it counter. I need to make the landing big...by jasius » - 0 Replies
- 2865 Views
-
Last post by jasius
-
-
-
On Sweet Home 3D version 5.7 I do not find many furniture i had in 5.5.2.
On Sweet Home 3D version 5.7 I do not find many furniture i had in 5.5.2. How can I recover them? do I have to import a library? which one? Thanks. Corrado.by corradoventu » - 13 Replies
- 6398 Views
-
Last post by corradoventu
-
-
-
3d Blender inport
Hi I have made a bi-fold door in Blender and imported it into Sweet Home 3d. The problem I have is that when I put the door into a wall, it automatically res...by RichardT » - 1 Replies
- 2774 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
All of my models and textures are lost
Hi everyone. Today when I opened Sweethome3D, I realized that all of the models I downloaded and my textures were lost. I have lots of models and textures th...by mngoc272 » - 4 Replies
- 2999 Views
-
Last post by mngoc272
-
-
-
Largest collection of textures
HUGE collection of textures: Sketchup Texture Warehouse !! @Emmanuel: please add to Textures page. Hansby hansmex » - 2 Replies
- 5556 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Graphic Color
I download a model for Trimble and when I import it in Sweet Home it shows up with no color. I have download many other models and the import just fine; so I...by tle91ale » - 1 Replies
- 2311 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Modern staircase
Hi, For those who are interested, I created a right wall staircase with a LED-type backlight for each step. There is 1 file to download: Staircase.sh3f Unfor...by bdfd » - 2 Replies
- 5292 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Light properties
Hi, who knows the name of the property to fix the brightness of a light source in the properties file named 'pluginFurnitureCatalog.properties' ? [:-/]by bdfd » - 9 Replies
- 3077 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Obj Problem with improting to 3dsMax
Hello. When i try to import my project from SH3d to 3dsmax via obj format, i have a problem: Any idea?by ChandlerBingUA » - 2 Replies
- 2715 Views
-
Last post by ChandlerBingUA
-
-
-
Gutters, Gouttieres
Hi, For the realism of the models of cubic houses, it was necessary adapted gutters. On this occasion, I created 2 models. The first is for the houses with o...by bdfd » - 2 Replies
- 4265 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
In need of assistance
Hi I have made some new windows, which i hope to use and share. Unfortunately i have no idea at all what to do to make them user friendly, they are at presen...by Mike53 » - 16 Replies
- 6377 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Remastered furniture
1. On official Furniture and in Contributions properties files I've add: doorOrWindowWallThickness#nn=xx.x doorOrWindowWidthDepthDeformable#nn=false for all ...by dorin » - 0 Replies
- 3052 Views
-
Last post by dorin
-
-
-
Updating the AdvancedRenderingLights library
Changing the lights library created by db4tech : - replacement of the 3D model - taking into account the diameter (soft shadow) - available in Light sources ...by enkonyito » - 0 Replies
- 2618 Views
-
Last post by enkonyito
-
-
-
Floor Textures with gaps from lower level walls
Hi there, I would appreciate your help: I am currently building our new home in sweet home and started to apply textures. unfortunately the textures seem to ...by k1r2t3n » - 2 Replies
- 2846 Views
-
Last post by k1r2t3n
-
-
-
tiled texture
I'd like to add a painting to a wall using as texture a jpeg picture of monalisa. I can import the texture but I get a tiled result. Is there a workaround or...by morellik » - 2 Replies
- 4070 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Can't Delete Double Furniture In Category Folder
Thanks for this forum. i have problem in my sh3d. i was import furniture in my sh3d but there have double furniture in category folder. when am delete one of...by Raka_Aditya » - 2 Replies
- 2893 Views
-
Last post by Raka_Aditya
-
-
-
Textures of existing sh3d file, how to copy
Hello, I used many my own textures [created images] in sh3d files, imported and used directly on some models. I removed these source images, but sh3d files a...by ZuzanaV » - 1 Replies
- 2636 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Imported furniture libraries don't show up
Hi people, and thanks so much for this amazing creation! I've been trying to import model libraries from various sources including the ones on http://www.swe...by ittay » - 15 Replies
- 28044 Views
-
Last post by dorin
-
-
-
cannot import models from 3d warehouse
I've downloaded several models from the 3d warehouse & always get the message that the model can't be read when I try to import it. I have a screenshot but c...by swalter62626 » - 7 Replies
- 5721 Views
-
Last post by swalter62626
-
-
-
Kitchen units
Hi there, Is it any website, where I can download a files obj kitchen library for free? Ikea kitchen etc? Thanks for your helpby peterweaver » - 6 Replies
- 15056 Views
-
Last post by VintageJim
-
-
-
How to set up sunshine thru window and shadow inside of a building?
Hi there, Is it any possibility to set up a sunshine angle and direction through window into a building etc? Cheersby peterweaver » - 1 Replies
- 4025 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Tin Can Alley
For reasons now forgotten, I needed a beverage can. As a result of an exchange with Cec on lights and small models a beer can was called for to illustrate a ...by okh » - 24 Replies
- 17482 Views
-
Last post by Ceciliabr
-
-
-
General Licensing Question
I purchased SH3D from Amazon, and I wish to use it for commercial rendering. Now when I was browsing through the models, I see many sets of models are CC and...by Photon » - 2 Replies
- 3736 Views
-
Last post by Photon
-
-
-
Easy way to create a timber framework?
Hi, First of all, I am not sure if the term timber framework is the right one. I am talking about a "wall" of wodden beams, and you could look through. Is th...by Spawnie » - 3 Replies
- 7440 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Texture is lost when importing a simple .dae COLLADA object from SketchUp
I created a very simple box shaped object in SketchUp and mapped a photo as texture to two sides. I colored the other sides. Then, I export the object using ...by kongo09 » - 1 Replies
- 3215 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
How to create wall & floor tiles with different grout thickness
Hi there, Could you let me know, if is it possible to create a wall and a floor tiles with any decor etc? Cheersby peterweaver » - 8 Replies
- 9237 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
How export an objects obj from sweethome programme to back up file/external harddrive?
Hi there, Any ideas? Cheersby peterweaver » - 0 Replies
- 2408 Views
-
Last post by peterweaver
-
-
-
Garden Plant Library
I noticed that there have been quite a few questions in the forums about importing garden plants into Sweet Home 3D. I can see why, as this program seems fai...by GrayMan » - 9 Replies
- 28728 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Texture modification wizard window
In texture modification wizard window: width and height of an object are linked together. If I change a width of an object, then automatically a height is ch...by peterweaver » - 1 Replies
- 2530 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
copy a light model with light power and source from a SH3D
how do I copy a light model with its light source and power from a SH3D file to my furniture library. I can copy it from one SH3D file to another SH3D file, ...by santbose » - 5 Replies
- 3477 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Attachments
Sliding door glazed
Hi, Here are two new models of sliding doors glazed, one opened and the another closed. Closed Opened Download and unzipp them before to import. IMPORTANT ! ...by bdfd » - 8 Replies
- 13630 Views
-
Last post by Hexilium
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest