3D models and textures
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 254 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Marche & Douche Italienne - Stair & Italian Showel
Bonjour, Je suis en cours de modélisation de ma maison, et particulièrement la salle de bain. J'ai une douche à l'italienne, pour entrer dans la douche il y ...by Cedrix » - 2 Replies
- 7698 Views
-
Last post by Cedrix
-
-
- 6 Replies
- 5058 Views
-
Last post by StNff
-
-
models for kitchen garden/farm ?
Hello, I'm looking for models to use for kitchen garden and farm (banana tree, orange, ...) and not found anything for now. It seems there is this old featur...by juju4 » - 4 Replies
- 11630 Views
-
Last post by moyakelly
-
-
-
File type .skp => .obj
Hi! I need to use some 3d-Models that are not in obj. or in any of the type SW allows... the one I'm currently trying to import is a Sketchup-object, that is...by truffe2miel » - 3 Replies
- 39608 Views
-
Last post by nigec
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 6050 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
Changing the angel of the curve stair from down to up
Hi, It’s some weeks, I try to draw the plan of my “castle”. There I have to install a corner stairs. But the 90° angle of the curve stair shall be above; not...by elbesweet » - 1 Replies
- 7146 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Male and Femaler figures for sweet home
Hi All other than the figures on this great website do any of you know where I can find other male and female figures that I can impirt into sweethome? Thanksby ukrob3d » - 1 Replies
- 4711 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Exterior 3d models and ,btw,hello
Hi everyone. I am Edu. I discovered Sweethome3d recently,and i really like it,so my congrats goes to the dev/s for such an good project. However,i have a que...by edu.fx » - 2 Replies
- 7117 Views
-
Last post by edu.fx
-
-
-
New Model Library 2013
Hello everybody. [;)] Think about it: How about a new Furniture Lybrary? With accesories, Cars and other utilities. I'd love to use new models to decorate Ki...by Tschannen » - 0 Replies
- 5915 Views
-
Last post by Tschannen
-
-
-
"gray block" problem when dropping in furnature .....
Hello, This is the same problem I had last year ... still have not solved it. I am on a new project and want to see if I can figure it out this time. I am wo...by xtal_01 » - 6 Replies
- 5109 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Home made door - openening direction
Hello all, First, a big thanks for this program (very simple, useful and smart) ! I'm currently trying to create my own door on Blender. But when importing i...by lmerckx » - 4 Replies
- 5240 Views
-
Last post by lmerckx
-
-
-
3D model of Computer Printer
Hi everybody! Still building my house [:D] and i'm looking for a 3D model of a computer printer? If somebody can help me that would be great. thanks and have...by damcar » - 3 Replies
- 8953 Views
-
Last post by ThomasBurrus
-
-
-
copy the library with the textures that I created on my pc to another computer
I need help. I can not copy the library with the textures that I created on my pc to another computer. I did what was described in this forum but not worked....by mundo0007 » - 12 Replies
- 21680 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
Importing lots of furniture in one time
Hi, can u guy tell me how to import lots of furniture in one time? It's too long to import one by one furniture. I tried to copy all items into a folder name...by VN » - 5 Replies
- 4503 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Imported Textures: Vertical Alignment with Furnature
I'm very impressed with the package, but have a minor issue: when I texture a door with a jpg of a door and scale the image to fit, it renders displaced down...by [email protected] » - 2 Replies
- 4221 Views
-
Last post by [email protected]
-
-
-
LucaPresidente new furniture library.
LucaPresidente contributed recently a very nice library of more than 70 models available for download here. As the following images shows, his models cover b...by Puybaret » - 11 Replies
- 22214 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Wood panels
I'm looking for textures that are similare to these walls: http://www.arbor.no/tak-veggpanel-malt White painted wooden panels. I have trouble googling this, ...by johnohod » - 2 Replies
- 6453 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
expanded door
Hi, I'm making my first steps with SweetHome 3D. And in my first project I'm trying to put in the open door from eTeks. But its behavior is strange. When put...by asomy » - 2 Replies
- 3241 Views
-
Last post by asomy
-
-
-
Pleasze help with staircase
I Have a staircase that I need to include in my plan that I cannot find an answer for. The stair case area is 1.96 metres wide and 2.3 metres deep The height...by JefferiesChris » - 1 Replies
- 5698 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
New furniture library
This is a new furniture library. C:\Users\pb-oem\Desktop\Furniture\Librarysby Tschannen » - 2 Replies
- 6080 Views
-
Last post by Tschannen
-
-
-
Again about transparency
I know this topic has been managed several times, but I have a very strange problem: when importing obj or dae objects, the transparency of materials seems t...by macsg » - 4 Replies
- 5893 Views
-
Last post by macsg
-
-
-
PLEASE HELP: Can't render properly
Hi there, I've spent some time using this great sw, trying to virtually build my future next home. I've placed everything in my map, created light, coloured ...by lombino » - 2 Replies
- 5579 Views
-
Last post by macsg
-
-
-
What site can I prepare my home files
Hi I have a problem What site can I prepare my home files For myself, I download Does anyone know if I would say (sorry for my bad Aynglysy)by farasat » - 1 Replies
- 3505 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Creation of Doors
Please can anybody tell me how to create the door opening feature of doors from the library? I tried exporting one of those and importing to Art of Illusion,...by connomar » - 4 Replies
- 3516 Views
-
Last post by connomar
-
-
-
downlight light source?
Hi, Is there a downlighter light source around anywhere? I've sort of faked one up by putting a light source in a tube but the effect doesn't match what I ex...by malc_b » - 2 Replies
- 5106 Views
-
Last post by malc_b
-
-
-
A Frame Cart model
Does anyone know where I can find something like this: http://www.vestilmfg.com/products/mhequip/carts-27.jpg Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.by Woosh » - 1 Replies
- 3757 Views
-
Last post by speed777777
-
-
-
Pool Table
Hi, This is just my first try out https://www.dropbox.com/s/6pcvx1q23i6nmhl/pooltable.jpg Inspired by a guy on youtube who built furniture straight in SH3D. ...by Spongezob » - 0 Replies
- 5966 Views
-
Last post by Spongezob
-
-
-
Cylinder tube 'stretches' texture too much when enlarging cylinder in height....
Hi Guys, Did the test (couldn't wait) but 'hélas... As I stretch my 'cylinder' to be 11 meters high (!) -they are the 4 'corner poles' of my house- the 'tube...by Gaytan » - 2 Replies
- 4454 Views
-
Last post by Gaytan
-
-
-
Attachments Texture import ok; showing later 'all wrong'....
Hi Guys, When I import a new texture; in particular the one at the first link, importing via wizard goes ok. I choose 168 x 168 and it appears ok: http://cl....by Gaytan » - 3 Replies
- 3486 Views
-
Last post by Gaytan
-
-
-
Electrical Symbols?
I am not so much concerned about 3D, but I would sure like to create layers for plumbing and electrical. Does anyone know of a way to get symbol libraries to...by DoctorDave » - 1 Replies
- 15513 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Ramp between two levels - Wheelchair and loading dock ramp
Your application is amazing! I have a question about creating a wheelchair and a loading dock ramp between two levels. How can this be done or can it be done...by TonyLaw » - 3 Replies
- 9419 Views
-
Last post by TonyLaw
-
-
-
Blender?
Hi Hans, I downloaded the program "Blender", but it is very complicated and I haven't found out yet how to rearrange for example parts of a model (e.g. a bed...by farfalla95 » - 1 Replies
- 3815 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Have got really thick walls
Ok before I start I am over welmed by this programme, cannot get enough of it, keep up the good works guys and gals. Anyway enough of the boot licking and gr...by Bobski60 » - 5 Replies
- 3620 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Triangle inverted
Hi, I want to make a triangles inverted for make flags. exemple: http://www.colourbox.com/image/color-tr ... ge-3754153 Can you help me? thanks!by pallino » - 3 Replies
- 4307 Views
-
Last post by pallino
-
-
-
How to use furniture objects from 3D models?
Hello, I'm currently designing a new kitchen and want to take advantage of IKEA FAKTUM cabinets. I've found a 3D model that contains the basic cabinets (http...by JoergMoeller » - 3 Replies
- 8736 Views
-
Last post by JoergMoeller
-
-
-
Beauty Salon and Spa Models
i Need urgent help to get Beauty Salon and Spa Models, is there anyone out there that can help me please.by marc74 » - 0 Replies
- 6751 Views
-
Last post by marc74
-
-
-
Chain link, hurricane or cyclone fence
Does anyone know of a (free) 3D model of chain link (a.k.a. cyclone, hurricane, interlink)fence sections? I imported one from the SketchUp 3D Warehouse but S...by JayMot » - 3 Replies
- 10275 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
plan lay out
hey there, can some 1 help me? how can i put the ground floor slab on my house without covering the furniture i have alredy put inside the plan, it z givin m...by mubarak » - 1 Replies
- 4674 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Problem with importing 3D-models from "Archive3D.net"!
Hi there! Today I tried to import some 3D models from the website "archive3d.net" into my SweetHome3D program but I had some difficulties... Maybe some of yo...by farfalla95 » - 10 Replies
- 12005 Views
-
Last post by hirondelle
-
-
-
Washer, Dryer, Hot Water Heater, and Furnance
I can't seem to find these items in the list. I've looked a million times and have probably scanned over them. Many thanks!by dragonwitch » - 1 Replies
- 9338 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
triangular roof temlate
sorry, I use a translator. In this example (http://www.sweethome3d.com/examples/Swe ... mple6.sh3d) is the "roof", but it's roof - a rectangle, I need a temp...by Lumen2 » - 3 Replies
- 6652 Views
-
Last post by oxygen
-
-
-
How to add textures?
Hi, Firstly amazing tool, thorougly hung on it. Complimenti. Now I get it I want to change textures (marble floors and spanish style tiling). I clicked on on...by noesfacil » - 1 Replies
- 3523 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Excellent site for high quality textures
Accidentally I stumbled upon this excellend website with lots of high quality free textures. They are free to use in private and commercial projects. http://...by hansmex » - 1 Replies
- 5570 Views
-
Last post by rpreciadoruiz
-
-
-
Huge source of 3ds models
More than 20.000 free, high quality models in 3ds. http://archive3d.net/ Happy downloading!! Hansby hansmex » - 6 Replies
- 9933 Views
-
Last post by rpreciadoruiz
-
-
-
gray "block" when I drop in items .....
Hello, I am having a funny problem. Let me give two examples: 1) I draw a roof and export it as an OBJ file. I bring it in and place it on the house. In the ...by xtal_01 » - 2 Replies
- 3987 Views
-
Last post by xtal_01
-
-
-
3D Studio and no materials on export object. HELP ^_^
Hi there. I need help with exporting objects from 3D Studio Max 9th The block object is exported correctly, but there is a problem to the drawn materials. Ju...by paula_jedyna » - 1 Replies
- 3169 Views
-
Last post by oxygen
-
-
-
help, i need models!!!
can anyone plz post some links to sites where i could get free models that are compatible with sh3d?by ShayneC » - 1 Replies
- 3064 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
furniture with textures applied outside the sweet home
Hi, I'd like to know how a furniture with textures applied outside the sweet home. And importing these objects with textures applied without the need to appl...by mundo0007 » - 1 Replies
- 2840 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Hello and my future house
In the first place , thank you very much for sweet home 3d, for the first time I'm able to design the thing that are in my head and see how they would be in ...by quirion » - 3 Replies
- 4224 Views
-
Last post by quirion
-
-
-
Textures question
Hello Guys, i have some problems with the online Version and the Textures. The Textures dont imported. I have make this: I Have added this two also in my "Sw...by Jones » - 1 Replies
- 2834 Views
-
Last post by Jones
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest