Art school

This topic has been viewed 52082 times and has 32 replies
Thread status: Active
Share your snapshots made with Sweet Home 3D here [img]http://www.sweethome3d.com/images/flags/en_small.gif[/img]
User avatar
MartinSK
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 am
Country: Slovakia
Contact:

Re: Art school

Post by MartinSK »

Hi @Xste.
To your asks..
I bought Thea studio....version 1.5.
To exporting projects...due to sh3d is not compatibile to Thea in direct way,you have to export your sh3d project to OBJ format and this OBJ format import to Thea. Thea accept all the sh3d textures but there is plenty options how to enhance quality of these textures or you can use materials made by Thea.
Thea don't accept the light sources of sh3d so you have to create it again. But it is very very easy in Thea because you can create not only lights but materials emiting light too. And it's quite simple.
And to working Thea. Sooo... there are more rendering engines you can use. And plenty settings you can choose. The main difference is that in sh3d renderer you can use only basic CPU graphic while Thea use both CPU ang GPU what means that Thea is much faster. Also you can use not only graphic power of your comp but you can combine it with the net server,what means that the rendering runs even faster....
But I am working with Thea very short time so I am still only the beginner and still don't know all the advantages of it.
User avatar
MartinSK
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 am
Country: Slovakia
Contact:

Re: Art school

Post by MartinSK »

Sorry @Xiste.....I destroyed your name....sorry again
User avatar
MartinSK
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 am
Country: Slovakia
Contact:

Re: Art school

Post by MartinSK »

Image

Image

Image
modeled by sh3d....rendered by Thea render
User avatar
bdfd
Posts: 2614
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:17 am
Country: LILLE, Les Hauts de France, Western Europa

Re: Art school

Post by bdfd »

modeled by sh3d....rendered by Thea render
Really ?
Martin, where do the trees come from ? [:D]
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
User avatar
MartinSK
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 am
Country: Slovakia
Contact:

Re: Art school

Post by MartinSK »

modeled by sh3d....rendered by Thea render
Really ?
Martin, where do the trees come from ? [:D]
@bdfd I sent you a PM to your ask two days ago... didn't you receive?
User avatar
Xiste
Posts: 269
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:22 pm
Country: Oslo, Norway
Contact:

Re: Art school

Post by Xiste »

Sorry @Xiste.....I destroyed your name....sorry again

Ha-ha-haaa...
Okay, sorry for breaking protocol and asking questions in the wrong forum, but I promise it won't be the last time. [:)]
So here goes: Does Thea make video?

BTW: Your Art School project is really something!

X
User avatar
MartinSK
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 am
Country: Slovakia
Contact:

Re: Art school

Post by MartinSK »

Hi @Xiste...
I hope we didn't break protocol... We are talking about combination of sh3d and Thea... And if will be something wrong here...there is an administrator to make corrections.
And yes...Thea make video too...but I didn't try
User avatar
Puybaret
Posts: 9440
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:00 pm
Country: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: Art school

Post by Puybaret »

MartinSK, Xiste, you didn't break any protocol. I don't mind we speak in this forum about other competing solutions, moreover if they are part of a workflow where Sweet Home 3D is involved. Don't worry, it's easy to guess which posts are direct advertisings, then remove them if needed.
By the way, very nice images! [:)]
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D creator
User avatar
Ceciliabr
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:41 pm
Country: Copenhagen, Denmark
Contact:

Re: Art school

Post by Ceciliabr »

@MartinSK

Jepp, very nice and detailed images. I like!

cec
User avatar
MartinSK
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 am
Country: Slovakia
Contact:

Re: Art school

Post by MartinSK »

Thank you @Cec.
I mentioned you in my interview like my inspiration. Happy to see your comment.
Post Reply New Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest