Art school
This topic has been viewed 52077 times and has 32 replies
Re: Art school
Hi @Xste.
To your asks..
I bought Thea studio....version 1.5.
To exporting projects...due to sh3d is not compatibile to Thea in direct way,you have to export your sh3d project to OBJ format and this OBJ format import to Thea. Thea accept all the sh3d textures but there is plenty options how to enhance quality of these textures or you can use materials made by Thea.
Thea don't accept the light sources of sh3d so you have to create it again. But it is very very easy in Thea because you can create not only lights but materials emiting light too. And it's quite simple.
And to working Thea. Sooo... there are more rendering engines you can use. And plenty settings you can choose. The main difference is that in sh3d renderer you can use only basic CPU graphic while Thea use both CPU ang GPU what means that Thea is much faster. Also you can use not only graphic power of your comp but you can combine it with the net server,what means that the rendering runs even faster....
But I am working with Thea very short time so I am still only the beginner and still don't know all the advantages of it.
To your asks..
I bought Thea studio....version 1.5.
To exporting projects...due to sh3d is not compatibile to Thea in direct way,you have to export your sh3d project to OBJ format and this OBJ format import to Thea. Thea accept all the sh3d textures but there is plenty options how to enhance quality of these textures or you can use materials made by Thea.
Thea don't accept the light sources of sh3d so you have to create it again. But it is very very easy in Thea because you can create not only lights but materials emiting light too. And it's quite simple.
And to working Thea. Sooo... there are more rendering engines you can use. And plenty settings you can choose. The main difference is that in sh3d renderer you can use only basic CPU graphic while Thea use both CPU ang GPU what means that Thea is much faster. Also you can use not only graphic power of your comp but you can combine it with the net server,what means that the rendering runs even faster....
But I am working with Thea very short time so I am still only the beginner and still don't know all the advantages of it.
Re: Art school
Sorry @Xiste.....I destroyed your name....sorry again
Re: Art school
modeled by sh3d....rendered by Thea render
- bdfd
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:17 am
- Country: LILLE, Les Hauts de France, Western Europa
Re: Art school
Really ?modeled by sh3d....rendered by Thea render
Martin, where do the trees come from ? [:D]
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
Re: Art school
@bdfd I sent you a PM to your ask two days ago... didn't you receive?Really ?modeled by sh3d....rendered by Thea render
Martin, where do the trees come from ? [:D]
Re: Art school
Sorry @Xiste.....I destroyed your name....sorry again
Ha-ha-haaa...
Okay, sorry for breaking protocol and asking questions in the wrong forum, but I promise it won't be the last time. [:)]
So here goes: Does Thea make video?
BTW: Your Art School project is really something!
X
Re: Art school
Hi @Xiste...
I hope we didn't break protocol... We are talking about combination of sh3d and Thea... And if will be something wrong here...there is an administrator to make corrections.
And yes...Thea make video too...but I didn't try
I hope we didn't break protocol... We are talking about combination of sh3d and Thea... And if will be something wrong here...there is an administrator to make corrections.
And yes...Thea make video too...but I didn't try
Re: Art school
MartinSK, Xiste, you didn't break any protocol. I don't mind we speak in this forum about other competing solutions, moreover if they are part of a workflow where Sweet Home 3D is involved. Don't worry, it's easy to guess which posts are direct advertisings, then remove them if needed.
By the way, very nice images! [:)]
By the way, very nice images! [:)]
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D creator
Re: Art school
@MartinSK
Jepp, very nice and detailed images. I like!
cec
Jepp, very nice and detailed images. I like!
cec
Re: Art school
Thank you @Cec.
I mentioned you in my interview like my inspiration. Happy to see your comment.
I mentioned you in my interview like my inspiration. Happy to see your comment.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest