Happy Halloween!

This topic has been viewed 9357 times and has 6 replies
Thread status: Active
Share your snapshots made with Sweet Home 3D here [img]http://www.sweethome3d.com/images/flags/en_small.gif[/img]
Post Reply New Topic
User avatar
whippetsleek
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm

Happy Halloween!

Post by whippetsleek »

Here is a first attempt at a Halloween scene. [:)] I hope to add more to it. I love the ways you can adjust light levels, and create various moods with the new renderer and lights. I do have to fix the moon, not sure why the middle is black.

Image
Image
User avatar
whippetsleek
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm

Re: Happy Halloween!

Post by whippetsleek »

Second attempt. [:)]

Image
Image
User avatar
fhoofman
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:49 am

Re: Happy Halloween!

Post by fhoofman »

Please tell me how to make those light. Can you send me the sh3d files?
User avatar
Puybaret
Posts: 9440
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:00 pm
Country: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: Happy Halloween!

Post by Puybaret »

whippetsleek, you seem to have a lot of fun!
Did the cat try to eat some fire? [:))]
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D creator
User avatar
whippetsleek
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm

Re: Happy Halloween!

Post by whippetsleek »

Did the cat try to eat some fire?
hehe, maybe it is made of fire? [:p]

It's Halloween, you have to have some fun with it.

This is a great little program, and I am continually amazed at what can be done, and created by it.
Image
User avatar
hansmex
Posts: 4027
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 am
Country: Netherlands

Re: Happy Halloween!

Post by hansmex »

Chris,

You accidentally attached the ZIP-file. We can't import that into SH3D... Could you give a link to the DAE or OBJ file? Thanks!

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
User avatar
whippetsleek
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm

Re: Happy Halloween!

Post by whippetsleek »

Please tell me how to make those light. Can you send me the sh3d files?

I don't think I can attach the whole scene because unfortunately, it is actually a very big file. I can attach the strings of lights, and I made very small lights of magenta, fireglow, and incandescent. The light bulbs were 1x1 inch, at an angle of 2 degrees, and each light on the string had it's own light bulb placed directly in front of it. That is what made the file size so big.

EDIT:

I did manage to compress the file enough to upload it to media fire... but the only models owned by me are the lights, the cat, the shelves, the books, the curtains, moon, and the pumpkin. The Flames, table, chairs, roses and the candles are another person's model, so I can not give permission for them to be used in any other scene. The tree and glass vase are the free to download models from the SH3D page.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ixcc0nhrh6zf1p0

This is the link to the obj file of the lights..

http://www.mediafire.com/?k7v8qj4gkmewq8r

The attached file is the dae for the lights.
Attachments
2lights.zip
(597.45 KiB) Downloaded 472 times
Image
Post Reply New Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest