
Happy Halloween!
This topic has been viewed 9361 times and has 6 replies
- whippetsleek
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm
Happy Halloween!
Here is a first attempt at a Halloween scene. [:)] I hope to add more to it. I love the ways you can adjust light levels, and create various moods with the new renderer and lights. I do have to fix the moon, not sure why the middle is black.



- whippetsleek
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm
Re: Happy Halloween!
Please tell me how to make those light. Can you send me the sh3d files?
Re: Happy Halloween!
whippetsleek, you seem to have a lot of fun!
Did the cat try to eat some fire? [:))]
Did the cat try to eat some fire? [:))]
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D creator
- whippetsleek
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm
Re: Happy Halloween!
hehe, maybe it is made of fire? [:p]Did the cat try to eat some fire?
It's Halloween, you have to have some fun with it.
This is a great little program, and I am continually amazed at what can be done, and created by it.

Re: Happy Halloween!
Chris,
You accidentally attached the ZIP-file. We can't import that into SH3D... Could you give a link to the DAE or OBJ file? Thanks!
Hans
You accidentally attached the ZIP-file. We can't import that into SH3D... Could you give a link to the DAE or OBJ file? Thanks!
Hans
- whippetsleek
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm
Re: Happy Halloween!
Please tell me how to make those light. Can you send me the sh3d files?
I don't think I can attach the whole scene because unfortunately, it is actually a very big file. I can attach the strings of lights, and I made very small lights of magenta, fireglow, and incandescent. The light bulbs were 1x1 inch, at an angle of 2 degrees, and each light on the string had it's own light bulb placed directly in front of it. That is what made the file size so big.
EDIT:
I did manage to compress the file enough to upload it to media fire... but the only models owned by me are the lights, the cat, the shelves, the books, the curtains, moon, and the pumpkin. The Flames, table, chairs, roses and the candles are another person's model, so I can not give permission for them to be used in any other scene. The tree and glass vase are the free to download models from the SH3D page.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ixcc0nhrh6zf1p0
This is the link to the obj file of the lights..
http://www.mediafire.com/?k7v8qj4gkmewq8r
The attached file is the dae for the lights.
- Attachments
-
- 2lights.zip
- (597.45 KiB) Downloaded 472 times

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
