Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 260 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Attachments
cut the floor for the render
I modeled a house. I would like to cut the model for the render. The invisible box is not working, playing with the walls is a little bit time consuming. Are...by lilalur » - 11 Replies
- 9743 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Created texture display problem
Hi, I made a new texture (wall tiles) by using guide from Internet (by using Power Point). Than, I put it on the one side of wall on the level 1. Later, I ma...by tesica » - 4 Replies
- 2835 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
not showing modifying panels
first of all thank you for this great software.... but I'm having a some problem in that software hope you could help me to fix it .. when I trying to modify...by Nio » - 17 Replies
- 6644 Views
-
Last post by Nio
-
-
-
A pure 90 degree floor plan render?
Ok so I am trying to achieve a floor plan in a 3d rendered image rather than the stock 2d pic. What I do is in the aerial view I try to adjust the camera rig...by thekhan360 » - 5 Replies
- 3918 Views
-
Last post by thekhan360
-
-
-
background sky image on rendering
Hello how is everyone doing? i am having trouble on my sky when i render the photo in fast quality i see the bright blue sky and when i render it in best(whi...by rmart007 » - 4 Replies
- 4490 Views
-
Last post by Miker777
-
-
-
Attachments arch on half round wall
does anyone know how can i make/drow arch on a half round wall? tnxby bugarski.nenad » - 12 Replies
- 10814 Views
-
Last post by jscross
-
-
-
how do I move a level?
Hi, how do I move a level? I have tried as described here: http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/foru ... 6687#29155 But I do not have a numeric box available i...by TungstenE2 » - 10 Replies
- 11643 Views
-
Last post by TungstenE2
-
-
-
Wall's axis change
Hello every one! When I'm going to draw the walls I type the size that I want, but when I draw the next wall the previous wall size change duo to thickness. ...by rdmhora » - 1 Replies
- 3731 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Batch files for loading plans
Instead of using the graphics interface, does SweetHome 3D have a way of importing batch files? In other words, say I have a plan with 100 walls and I know t...by fparmenter » - 2 Replies
- 6185 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Can I increase the brightness of natural light?
Hello! When I render my rooms without any ceiling lamp and nothing it looks so dark like there isnt any light outside. I know there is but i will like to hav...by antonioperez2002 » - 1 Replies
- 3929 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Add a stairway from the floor below
My apartment is on the top floor, how do I enter the stairway from the floor below? Is it possible to add a level below the zero level? Thank youby Vuemme43 » - 1 Replies
- 3275 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
- 33 Replies
- 14667 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
How to Delete Textures
How do I delete textures I no longer want? I can see how to import them and how to use them, I can even see how to delete at least furniture I've imported, b...by myfathersson » - 2 Replies
- 5561 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Imported model from Sketchup looks bad
Hi, I combined two models in Sketchup: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6hhyNVg8KVhY0pMLU13TUF0dkk https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6hhyNVg8KVhZVlldjNOTl...by phonk » - 1 Replies
- 4196 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Best way for multiple users to access files
Ive been searching for a way for a workgroup to share a library of plans besides sending them to each other. The user guides suggest that this can be done, a...by powerwoman18.me.com » - 1 Replies
- 4330 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Sweethome 3D 5.4 suddenly close, no errorcode
Sweethome3d suddenly close and there is no error code. I dont do any specific thing and sometimes it after 5min and sometimes later. I run Win 10, 64bit and ...by Szafranski » - 1 Replies
- 4170 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Project no more starting after import kmz file
Hi, my Project (70MB) starts no more after importing a kmz file. It loads hours until SH3D craches without error message. How do I fix it ?by phonk » - 1 Replies
- 3768 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Wall with 18° angle
I have an old plan of a house and use it as a background picture. The walls are not all at right angles (e.g., 18 °). The automatic grid for a wall is +/- 15...by voso » - 2 Replies
- 8161 Views
-
Last post by voso
-
-
-
Home Cinema
I am trying to design a home cinema with multiple floor levels (seats on different steps) and a gallery with viewing to the level below. I have been unable t...by EricNormington » - 8 Replies
- 5248 Views
-
Last post by Miker777
-
-
-
Furniture icons in plan
Today, I purchased Sweet Home from Amazon. During creation of my first home, all added furniture icons were shown as "top view" (2d). After closing my file, ...by agarita5k » - 3 Replies
- 4391 Views
-
Last post by agarita5k
-
-
-
Centimeters to Feet Conversion
Hi, Quite often I come across a plan that is using meters and centimeters as the means of calulation. Being an ignorant American whose school system refused ...by TakitEasy » - 2 Replies
- 5962 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
printing a Deck room?
I have created a Room for a deck floor, which looks ok on screen however when I print it , the floor doesn't show is this the best way to design a deck?by mtrax » - 1 Replies
- 3174 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Changing the format of the room area
In my country, please like to see their room sizes in the foot' x foot' format rather than squared off. How to display a room area from lets say 60 sq ft to ...by thekhan360 » - 10 Replies
- 5875 Views
-
Last post by dorin
-
-
-
Car parking on sloping porch?
I want to have a sloping floor of the porch area for parking a car model. I have found ways to make a sloping floor, but I am unable to land the car model on...by thekhan360 » - 2 Replies
- 5036 Views
-
Last post by thekhan360
-
-
-
Build furniture and tools
I am redesigning my garage / workshop and would like to be able to build furniture that is in the demensions of my tools (table saw, dust collection etc). Is...by Lamps » - 3 Replies
- 4913 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
How to Flip A House?
In some areas of NYC, there are houses that are mirrored copies of the one next to it. They share a common wall area (sometimes its 2 walls side by side as 1...by ElfenM » - 4 Replies
- 5060 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Pitch of the roof
I have this in Sweet Home 3D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akhL5Va34Gk And once I create a room, it is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwdk5hpZzyk Th...by Abraham_Puls » - 2 Replies
- 3270 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
End sides of walls
Hello, dear community. Question - painting the walls (outer and inner sides), the end sides (not upper side of the walls are being divided by to vertical par...by Zheka77 » - 1 Replies
- 3290 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Problem with wall thikness and room surfaces.
Hello. Say, I set default wall thinkness to 1cm, and create a square with wall tool, wall length 1m; then, I double click with room tool to obtain the intern...by DoubleHP » - 15 Replies
- 12262 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Remove flooring from enclosed areas
Say you have an enclosed courtyard. When I double click the 2nd floor corridor that snakes round it, Sweethome automatically adds flooring over the courtyard...by temp89 » - 5 Replies
- 5136 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
SweetHome library usage for exporting to Html5 3D view
With my situation, I need to avoid the applet. That means I need to load the 3D view through only the Java configurations. Is there any way to export to Html...by nisalaperera » - 4 Replies
- 2968 Views
-
Last post by nisalaperera
-
-
-
Duplicate and rotate blueprint
Hello, Iam thinking of buying my neighbor's house. We live in duplex or row houses. The houses are identical but with like a mirror in the distribution. I'd ...by Jomatoes » - 2 Replies
- 2758 Views
-
Last post by Jomatoes
-
-
-
Power of html5-View?
from time to time actually i have just a (short) question. i'm using Typo3 and it was easy to integrate the html5-view to the cms. also the view itself works...by Pixelwizard » - 3 Replies
- 3084 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to export SweetHome files to anything else like Sketchup ?
Hello. Outdated Gentoo, I installed SweetHome via NIX. I chose SH because it can run natively on Linux, and also on other platforms. Before I start the real ...by DoubleHP » - 4 Replies
- 27028 Views
-
Last post by DoubleHP
-
-
-
Can we import a json to Sweet Home file?
Is there any possibility to load a sweet home design from json data?by nisalaperera » - 0 Replies
- 2596 Views
-
Last post by nisalaperera
-
-
-
Need help for a reasonable fee
Hi, I need help to complete my home model. I recreated my actual home using Sweet Home 3D, but got stuck at the last couple of challenges: 1. Cannot place a ...by vlad7777 » - 8 Replies
- 5755 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
how to connect walls?
When I draw walls in a square (for example a chimney), the walls are connected in a spacial 45° manner. But at the end when I close the square, I'm not possi...by jms3000 » - 1 Replies
- 3363 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Complex room shapes
Hello guys, in my plan if I have a little more complex room shapes, but they are still rectangular. How to draw? (see link) Thx in advance. P.S. I don't how ...by Maro83 » - 2 Replies
- 2675 Views
-
Last post by Maro83
-
-
-
Calculating the surface of the wall.
Hello everyone, I have found this great software a few days ago and started to use it with ease but now my question is how can I calculate the surface of the...by Astrofilus » - 8 Replies
- 11749 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Changing the look & feel to Nimbus
To change the look & feel to Nimbus (vectorial), add this parameter to the java commandline: Code: Select all-Dswing.defaultlaf=javax.swing.plaf.nimbus.Nimbu...by libnoon » - 0 Replies
- 2452 Views
-
Last post by libnoon
-
-
-
viewing floor plans
Hello all. Is there a way to show or print just the floor plans of the project once everything was designed with furniture and accessories?by leon718 » - 1 Replies
- 3117 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Import Furnitures Libraries
Hi, I tried to download the libraries available on the site to increase the number of models available. Although the program tells me that the library has be...by Vuemme43 » - 1 Replies
- 2892 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Measuring tool??
You know if "Sweet Home 3D" has any measurement tool ?? I want to measure the distance between two objects "a sofa and a lamp". I apologize for my writing bu...by cotarejo » - 1 Replies
- 15884 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Furniture levels
Hi, first of all, thank you for this excellent software! I have a question about the furniture's levels: I created a model of my house, 3 levels, and added s...by ziolink32 » - 2 Replies
- 6546 Views
-
Last post by ziolink32
-
-
-
Blank screen suddenly
I was busy with a design of a house and suddenly my screen is blank. I can see in the left part all that I have enterred in my house, but in the right part i...by Brencur » - 1 Replies
- 3274 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 2908 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
Unable to Pan 2D Design View
Hi, I've just installed the latest version of SH3D (5.4) and, having added a room to the plan, can't pan the view. I can zoom in and out but I'm completely s...by Anatosuchus » - 2 Replies
- 3578 Views
-
Last post by Anatosuchus
-
-
-
Headless Photo Render?
Is there a way to use the Create Photos at Points of View feature from the command line without launching SH3D? I'd like to be able to create the photo rende...by kareem613 » - 1 Replies
- 3789 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Where model 3D "Open Door"?
In Sweet Home 3D examples, I can see that the doors are always represented OPEN but in my archive 3D models there is no "OPEN DOOR". May I know where can I f...by Vuemme43 » - 4 Replies
- 8374 Views
-
Last post by Vuemme43
-
-
-
Add sunken rooms to same level?
This is my first time using the software so please bare with me. I imported the house plans and did all the enterior walls for the main level of the home. Wi...by Max3732 » - 2 Replies
- 3787 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest