Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 260 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Add Fence/Railing to round Boundary/Balcony
Hi, Your Software is really amazing. I love trying out new things in SH. Right now I have a doubt, How to add a Railing to curved balcony / or Fence to round...by Meenak149 » - 1 Replies
- 4584 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Print without room borders
I have rooms designed that do not necessarily match with the walls. For example there is a launch in the office where the edge is right to the edge of the ai...by uniqueAndreas » - 0 Replies
- 4076 Views
-
Last post by uniqueAndreas
-
-
-
Need better electrical symbol libraries
I recently installed SH3D, but am having trouble finding electrical symbols in .sh3f format. There are a couple of threads that point to symbol libraries, bu...by dasnider » - 1 Replies
- 11698 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Virtual Reality with Sweethome3d available!
Hello, I tried to experience my sweethome3d design in a virtual reality environment and bought a cardboard for an Android phone for that. Initially there hav...by rdorsch » - 9 Replies
- 13929 Views
-
Last post by rhawke
-
-
-
Show furniture or door and windows in large thumbnail
I use the last version of sweet home 3d but I want show furniture model in left hand in large thumbnail view as below photo instead of listed viewby rerraw » - 1 Replies
- 3784 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Attachments Apartment on two different levels
Hi, my apartment is on two different levels connected by three semicircular steps. How can I make these two levels? Thank youby Vuemme43 » - 1 Replies
- 2628 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Aerial view centred way off to the right ?
Hi. I've just installed SweetHome3D for the first time and I'm taking my first steps in using the program. However, I cannot seem to get the 3D Aerial view t...by aneng » - 2 Replies
- 4288 Views
-
Last post by aneng
-
-
-
Question New User
Can I upload some plans & can this program help me measure walls in a room for wallpaper installation? Stuck like chuck I'm new to thisby Custompainting » - 0 Replies
- 2923 Views
-
Last post by Custompainting
-
-
-
Import OBJ, but not as object
Hi, I have an OBJ that doesn't represent an object like a table, but the whole room, i.e. walls and floors. How can I import this so the walls and floors are...by danieln » - 1 Replies
- 3095 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Help!! How can I use textures as stained glass?
I've been using SH3D for about a week now (and LOVE it!), in the house design I'm doing, I have lots of fixed panel windows running internally throughout the...by Phoenix_Bedlam » - 21 Replies
- 12405 Views
-
Last post by BettyGreene
-
-
-
How can I do this ?
Hello, I'm trying to create a room which look like this : http://www.noelshack.com/2017-02-148398 ... g-0779.jpg How could I do it ? Especially the inclined ...by Tenshirock » - 4 Replies
- 3644 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
create a wall with the same height but with different starting elevation
Hello I would like to know how to create a wall with the same height but with different starting elevation from that of the arrival, both NOT at the floor le...by Pincio » - 2 Replies
- 4180 Views
-
Last post by Miker777
-
-
-
Floor in home appears white when rendered
I'm having a problem while I render a living/dining room inside a house. The floor appears mostly white even though there's a wooden texture on the floor. As...by Cyborggeffien » - 2 Replies
- 4623 Views
-
Last post by Cyborggeffien
-
-
-
I can't import & export in safari(10.0)
When am trying to import r export images in sweet home 3d using safari(10.0), That import or export buttons are getting disabled.,..I can't able to import r ...by saravananct143 » - 3 Replies
- 3109 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Stair Rail
How can i solve my problem with the iron rail that i want to add to an inclined wall side of a garden stair. I was trying to make a custom rail , but when i ...by honywell162 » - 5 Replies
- 5237 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Connecting 2 different levels of ceiling with right angle board.
My ceiling have 2 levels, one at 2900mm and another at 3100mm. How can i connect both of them together with a right angle ceiling?by jkhoo » - 13 Replies
- 6522 Views
-
Last post by jkhoo
-
-
-
Printing Problems with version 5.3.1 (Mac running Sierra)
I am having problems printing from version 5.3.1 using a MacBook Pro running Sierra. Print preview works fine. However, running the print command from either...by bleutz » - 1 Replies
- 3274 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to create a polygon with arched side
I'm a newbee with SH3D. I'm trying to use it to redesign a bathroom and have figured out most of the basics, but I've got one issue I can't seem to find any ...by ybrich » - 1 Replies
- 5092 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
How to create a second level in a room
Hello, my room has two levels connected with an irregular step-form. How do I achieve this second level?by Vuemme43 » - 2 Replies
- 3754 Views
-
Last post by Vuemme43
-
-
-
Problem with importing an specific OBJ file
Hello, We hope anyone can help us with our problem. We do use a software called "PX'5" to export 3D-models into the FBX format. We then wanted to use the Aut...by Jaulschge » - 4 Replies
- 6463 Views
-
Last post by Jaulschge
-
-
-
SVG path addendum
A quick addendum to SVG paths described in the guide - for information. Out of curiosity, I tested quadratic Bézier curves in SH3D SVG path cutouts, and they...by okh » - 0 Replies
- 4602 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Multi-Level Walls
So I am not sure what to do here, My basement foundation is roughly 8" thick, I have a landing level which is also part of the basement foundation which is a...by tinboye » - 1 Replies
- 4784 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Rotate object?
Hello, Question of a beginner: How can I rotate a created object around the axis? Is there a plugin for this? thank youby oldies2000 » - 1 Replies
- 7494 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 3469 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
Problem with printing, scale
Need help! I set up the page. Set up the margins, page orientation, paper size. Everthing is good on page preview, but when I click print it prints on multip...by daxdox » - 2 Replies
- 3656 Views
-
Last post by Achoo
-
-
-
printing option : is it possible to hide the furniture
Hello, When I print a level of the house, there are three printing options I can (des)activate: print list of all pieces of furniture print the top view (2D)...by Wololo » - 6 Replies
- 4711 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 3774 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
- 1 Replies
- 3424 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
No more furniture catalog pane!
Hello, When I start Sweet Home 3D, I see the furniture catalog pane. One I load my project, I don't see it anymore and I don't find any way to make it displa...by sylock » - 2 Replies
- 3944 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
problem software
I Had A Strange Problem explain: I installed various plugins 3d design template tools ..... I closed the program and shut down the computer. all 'next day I ...by tldesign » - 0 Replies
- 3486 Views
-
Last post by tldesign
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 4052 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
Re-installation Issue
Hello! I had to reinstall my applications, and after doing so when I render a photo at Best quality the shiny surfaces are coming out dull. When I switch to ...by WriterBLAlley » - 2 Replies
- 3915 Views
-
Last post by WriterBLAlley
-
-
-
unable to find new level toolbar
cannot find way to add new level, tool bar only says, new plan, open, save plan etc. when I look at video on how to do this it appears that there is a tool b...by RobFm » - 1 Replies
- 3917 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Join walls and floors?
New user so apologies for such a basic question. I create a room then double click to create walls for it. When I then move the room, the room (floor) moves ...by wombles99 » - 1 Replies
- 5561 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Copy all windows from one level to another
is there any way to copy all of the windows from one level to another? i'm trying to do the plans for a triple-decker where the first two levels are almost i...by bbobbo » - 1 Replies
- 4515 Views
-
Last post by FDpaffie
-
-
-
Furniture Library - objects not showing up
I've imported 3 furniture libraries: 3DModels-Contributions-1.6.2.zip, 3DModels-LucaPresidente-1.6.2.zip, and 3DModels-Scopia-1.6.2.zip using the Import Furn...by bantar » - 2 Replies
- 4749 Views
-
Last post by bantar
-
-
-
Video generation
Provided that I’m enthusiastic of the tool that I think is unique in terms of simplicity and functionalities, I have a question about video creation. The fea...by FranzMontana » - 7 Replies
- 6244 Views
-
Last post by FranzMontana
-
-
-
how to import different background images in different levels with exact overlapping
I have four different images of a design as follows: 1. basement 2. ground floor 3. first floor 4. roofing I imported the basement background image with 150m...by santbose » - 0 Replies
- 3933 Views
-
Last post by santbose
-
-
-
Rotate Room
Hello! I'm attempting to put together a floorplan for my company using existing rooms which I've measured and entered into SH3D. Each room is a separate file...by OMMBoy » - 12 Replies
- 91051 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Does anybody use SH3D for electrical planning?
I'm wondering if some users use SH3D for there electrical planning. Or are there other/better tools out there? Would be great if we could share some experien...by Thomas_H » - 6 Replies
- 17441 Views
-
Last post by Thomas_H
-
-
-
heating, Water and air pipes
Dear all. Intro: I stoppend my searching at Sweet Home because the Drawing is very simple. But, my aim was, to sign pipes into my hause. Is there a Way? Rega...by ersteinmal » - 4 Replies
- 10858 Views
-
Last post by dorin
-
-
-
cant save my project
Hi,I was working on a project and sweet home 3d froze and I had to force it shut down. when I tried to open the project soon after, it tooklong time to read ...by mahmouhe » - 3 Replies
- 5406 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Walls not vertically but under 75 degrees
Hello Sweet Home Users, I look for possibilities to put walls under an angle, ie 75 degrees with horizontal. Walls will standard be drawn under a 90 degree a...by HobbyBouwer » - 2 Replies
- 5165 Views
-
Last post by Miker777
-
-
-
Print Dimension
I purchased this app to help with a kitchen remodel. I'd assumed I'd be able to draw the kitchen (which I was able to do), but can't figure out how to have t...by OzzieMike » - 1 Replies
- 4572 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Create Video
I use Ubuntu Studio 16.04.01 LTS, 64 bits, (Linux) and Sweet Home 3D is run so fine, BUT... I can not to create a video and/or photograph. According to the H...by jotape1960 » - 1 Replies
- 3424 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Length of a wall in the middle of a wall?
Hello, probably this is a noob question but I can't figure it out. In my case I try to create a room and then add the walls. The room has the length 276cm x ...by Thomas_H » - 4 Replies
- 3850 Views
-
Last post by Thomas_H
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 2571 Views
-
Last post by islenito
-
-
Configure fixed grid manually???!!!
The grid changes as you zoom in and out. Is there an option to set a fixed non-automatically-adjustable grid for the wall and object placement and to control...by smiropolsky » - 4 Replies
- 3388 Views
-
Last post by smiropolsky
-
-
-
How to print 2 levels at same time?
I created an apartment which 2 levels. An entry room at ground-level and living room at souterrain-level 60cm below groud. I wand to print out the plan of th...by v232 » - 1 Replies
- 3673 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to save 3D shape into furnture library
Is there a way to import a shape (box) made with the 3D Generator Tool into my furniture library so I can modify it to be a window/door? I want to use the 3D...by John37 » - 7 Replies
- 4307 Views
-
Last post by John37
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest