Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 260 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
door size jumps, if I move into the wall
Hello, I have door with W/D/H 96/96/200. Everytimes, I move into a wall with 25 cm depth, the Depth of door switches to 226,7!?? Even when I check Proportion...by Bummibaer » - 2 Replies
- 2747 Views
-
Last post by Bummibaer
-
-
-
Rotating model other than 90 degrees
I am working on a model that was created from a satellite image for my background. I created my outside walls based on the images of the barns in the JPG. In...by HauntedHall » - 4 Replies
- 6600 Views
-
Last post by HauntedHall
-
-
-
Sloping Terrain....again
I have basically completed my house design. I have levels zero, one and two. Now that I've made it this far can I place a sloping triangle under the house wi...by victonymaz » - 5 Replies
- 15295 Views
-
Last post by victonymaz
-
-
-
Attachments pared translucida
¿Es posible hacer translucida solo una pared en mi diseño?by solete » - 6 Replies
- 5329 Views
-
Last post by solete
-
-
-
sloping ceiling
Hello, i am a new user of SH3D, which I find very useful. However, i have a problem, which i really cannot solve, even though i tried many different approach...by kuntakinte » - 1 Replies
- 3635 Views
-
Last post by kuntakinte
-
-
-
Trapezoid window and roof
Hello, I was wondering about a few questions since I have been using this great piece of software for about a month now. 1- I didn't find out how to make a t...by remib » - 8 Replies
- 7278 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Night Sky Rendering
Hi, First of all a big thanks for releasing the Version 5.0. Great many features. I have noticed that while rendering a scene (indoor/outdoor)at night time (...by santbose » - 13 Replies
- 6885 Views
-
Last post by santbose
-
-
-
I need help
Somehow I made the background where I do the 2D drawing much bigger than it needs to be. The top left corner is at -102'. How do I get rid of all this extra ...by Chadly » - 1 Replies
- 2821 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Help saving image
Hello - I've created a model in Sweet Home 3D, but I'm having trouble using the image. No matter how I save it, it's blurry. I've saved it as a PDF and creat...by DeeHenry123 » - 1 Replies
- 2909 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
sweet home 3d version 4.6
I am having lately issues with the new version. When I open up sweethome3D of all plans made using the latest version it takes forever to load and then it fr...by mahmouhe » - 0 Replies
- 2902 Views
-
Last post by mahmouhe
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 9678 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
Object set (own furniture)
Dear everybody, I am using Sweet Home 3D 4.2.6 Mac App Store edition. I have selected a bunch of objects from the default library and modified them to meet m...by Moving » - 2 Replies
- 3895 Views
-
Last post by Moving
-
-
-
How to export from SweetHome3D to Sketchup for producing a cross section view
Hello, I need to produce a cross section view of house that I have designed with SweetHome3D and I have noted that there is no such a feature as of yet. Appa...by tesa » - 6 Replies
- 26236 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
- 3 Replies
- 6985 Views
-
Last post by expat63
-
-
Problems importing doors and windows
Hi everyone, I need help. I try importing doors or windows (picture window), but everytime I put the door/window the object stays as thick as the wall. The "...by MAJ_Speirs » - 4 Replies
- 7972 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Sweet home and blender help!
Hi. I want to render a picture of the room i made in sweet home 3d but with blender. I exported .obj file and imported it in blender. Here is how it looks in...by mider111 » - 1 Replies
- 4544 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Change Plan Aspect
Hi, Is it possible to change the aspect of the 2D plan in the editing window? I want to measure the vertical clearance over a staircase but I can't find anyw...by sebbo » - 2 Replies
- 3417 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Splitting sloping walls?
When i split a wall, this is happened always(?) in the middle of it. this is fine, because i can move the splitpoint - unless i want to split a sloping wall....by macfrog » - 18 Replies
- 19821 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Roofs, ceilings, angles and intercepting walls
Sometimes discussions about how to figure out angles and split sloping walls come up in the forum: Eg.thread 2054: Splitting sloping walls? , with some hints...by okh » - 0 Replies
- 5188 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
How make light work on 3D view
HI All, Great program, thanks to the developers. I'm new user to Sweet home 3d, and I try to make celling light or wall light to work on 3D view, but doesn't...by Bader » - 1 Replies
- 3278 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
SH3D portable - Videos are created but storing results in 0 byte files
Hi guys, I am using SH3D on my home PC with a standard installation, everything works fine. I have access to a more powerfull PC which I than use for renderi...by alexey7783 » - 7 Replies
- 4129 Views
-
Last post by alexey7783
-
-
-
Attachments Using 'Copy as new furniture' to improve texture mapping
All - When working on my ongoing home redesign project, I stumbled across a neat little trick that improved how sh3d mapped textures to some of my objects, a...by mazoola » - 2 Replies
- 5471 Views
-
Last post by mazoola
-
-
-
I can not longer use on-line. How do I recover previous design files to use with desktop version?
Thanks in advance for any help on this.by Rob4321 » - 4 Replies
- 2789 Views
-
Last post by Rob4321
-
-
-
Turning on lighting.
HI all, Great program, thanks to the developers. If you could help, I'm a newbe and can't make the lights "work", I can't find a way to make it appear they a...by Bojoglobe » - 4 Replies
- 3665 Views
-
Last post by mazaya
-
-
-
Can't Save sh3d file
I am using the Online version of SH3D on a Mac, running OS X 10.10.3. I just installed the offline version and want to save my .sh3d file so that I can use i...by sulphurado » - 1 Replies
- 2721 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Roof or shade construction
I need help on how to design or create a half circle roof or shade.by jfs51765 » - 2 Replies
- 5748 Views
-
Last post by laurawhite
-
-
-
Catecory
How do I do the new catecory to the catecorylist in left side? (livingroom,kittchen,bathroom) if I want some catecory at utility room, of hallway of children...by MimicaDreamer » - 2 Replies
- 3588 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
View ONLY second level in 3D view
I have a plan with 2 levels. Whenever I am in 3D view, I am able to see just the first floor or the entire house stacked together. I cannot seem to get ONLY ...by zakird » - 2 Replies
- 3169 Views
-
Last post by zakird
-
-
-
Want to use software for Feng Shui evaluation...
hello everyone, i want to use this software for fengshui / vastu evaluation. Before coming to Sweet Home 3d i was using photoshop, where i would create line ...by priyankeshu » - 2 Replies
- 3535 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Negative Elevation for Furniture
I have searched around and this has been requested a few times. Alex Heneveld HERE and HERE appears to have altered the source code to make it possible. Unfo...by onefish » - 9 Replies
- 8980 Views
-
Last post by onefish
-
-
-
Change wall textures at once
Hello, is there a possiblity to change the textures / colors of all walls at once? (Select the texture / color of the inside / outside seperately?) When sele...by nr1 » - 1 Replies
- 7033 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Can I change the font?
Can I change the font to more of an architect font for saving as PDF? Thanks, Stephenby Stephenp » - 1 Replies
- 2655 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Hide area from rooms
Hi, Is there a way to hide the area (i.e. 18.34 m2) from "rooms" - that is the areas drawn using the "Create rooms" option from the main toolbar? Grzegorzby gandrusz » - 1 Replies
- 4487 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Generate a nice 2D floorplan
I am just starting with Sweet Home 3D. I looked at some of the examples from the gallery (http://www.sweethome3d.com/gallery.jsp) and I am really impressed. ...by gandrusz » - 3 Replies
- 7412 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
How to add a lower level to existing two-level design
After creating two levels, how can a lower level be added and essentially move everything already done up one level? I wanted to add the foundation and concr...by bert.struik » - 4 Replies
- 7949 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Translucency with new version
Can anyone tell me why models made in a previous version now appear translucent, even though they are solid? The generated background is showing through my m...by WriterBLAlley » - 3 Replies
- 2859 Views
-
Last post by WriterBLAlley
-
-
-
Looking straight up, not only at a 300° angle
Hi guys, I am trying to render an image of looking straight up to the ceiling. But that doesn't work, somehow this is restricted to a 300° angle. Looking str...by alexey7783 » - 0 Replies
- 2562 Views
-
Last post by alexey7783
-
-
-
How can I show the borders of my property?
Hello guys, I am new here... sorry I am not able to figure out: 1. how I can draw the borders of my property 2. how I can "shape" my property (I do not know ...by Paulchen2000 » - 5 Replies
- 4086 Views
-
Last post by Paulchen2000
-
-
-
Modern stairs with two flights
Hi all, I need to insert on my project a modern stairs with two flights. What can I do to insert them? Thanks for your help!by denisfelisatti » - 2 Replies
- 4831 Views
-
Last post by bergamon
-
-
-
Level value can not be -2000 (cm).
It seems that the maximum negative value for a level is -1000. This value I can only reach by using the spinner and pressing it down for a long time. With th...by macktheknife » - 4 Replies
- 3241 Views
-
Last post by macktheknife
-
-
-
how can i do a wall with two different colours vertically?
Hello, how can i do a wall with two different colours vertically? For example red until mid-wall and gray to the ceiling ps: excuse me for bad english,i am s...by BiasBo » - 3 Replies
- 4405 Views
-
Last post by storm88
-
-
-
Printing and exporting to pdf to size B0 fails
Hi, I designed a home with this marvelous piece of software and wanted to print the floor plans to scale 1/50. As the largest A type of paper is A4 and the d...by baggins » - 2 Replies
- 4336 Views
-
Last post by baggins
-
-
-
Geographical location?
Is it possible to set the geographical location for a project? For a project I set the compass rose and then when rendering an image or a video I can set dat...by jon5 » - 2 Replies
- 2869 Views
-
Last post by jon5
-
-
-
Where to find my 3d project?
HELLO, I MADE A 3D PROJECT OF MY ROOM. I SAVED IT. AND I CANT FIND IT ANYMORE. WHERE CAN I FIND THAT PROJECT? PLEASE HELPby deimantepazusyte » - 1 Replies
- 2387 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
walls in higher levels
Hi, i am creating a two level house. there are additional seperator walls in level 1, which are not in level 0. I am struggling to create those walls in leve...by cpmub1 » - 4 Replies
- 2382 Views
-
Last post by cpmub1
-
-
-
How to draw a floor containing elements for floorheating
I would like to design and build a new zero energy house. For this I need to be able to create floors (and ceilings and walls) containing layers for floor (a...by SoftwareTester » - 1 Replies
- 3104 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Generate equirectangular images with Sweet home 3D 4.6
Hi ! (i'm french, sorry for my bad english ) Could you tell me how to make an equirectangular images ? I see it here : http://www.sweethome3d.com/blog/2010/0...by Maxouhell » - 3 Replies
- 3090 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to fill in blank space between walls and 6 corner bathtub
Hello, whats is the best way in terms of having only one surface to fill in the blank space between 2 walls and a 6 corner bathtub? Greetingsby shanghai_nin » - 5 Replies
- 3876 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Convert 3D files using http://www.greentoken.de/onlineconv/
Hello, I want to share http://www.greentoken.de/onlineconv/ which helped me to convert 3D files from Kaldewei to a format readable by Sweet Home 3D. Thank yo...by shanghai_nin » - 0 Replies
- 3612 Views
-
Last post by shanghai_nin
-
-
-
Can I combine Files / Rooms?
If I have 2 separate files, each containing a room, is there a way to combine them so that both rooms are in the same file... thus putting together a house???by [email protected] » - 1 Replies
- 3524 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest