3D models and textures
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 252 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Kitchen Cabinets
I decided to share the file with these cabinets, all can be modified in the usual manner. Its not a huge selection, i didn't need many for my project. As the...by Mike53 » - 4 Replies
- 4775 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
-
Why are the elevations wrong?
I drew my house and put in a lot of features, like pipes, months ago. I recently came back to finish drawing in more pipes. But for some unknown reason, the ...by ottertooth » - 9 Replies
- 4787 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Trapezoid Window
Hi All Power Users, I am trying to find how to put trapezoid windows in my model. Need to be able to change the dimensions as each window is a different size...by manishlulla » - 4 Replies
- 4141 Views
-
Last post by manishlulla
-
-
-
Directory location of library?
I am running Sweet Home 3D on a mac - Yosemite. I can't find the furniture or texture library. I have followed the directory paths advise and I've searched f...by makeurmark » - 10 Replies
- 24525 Views
-
Last post by otadmin
-
-
-
How to add curved sidewalk?
. I've hit a dead end when it comes to doing something putting together my floorplan. I have a curved sidewalk in front and I have no idea how to represent i...by MorningZ » - 5 Replies
- 5770 Views
-
Last post by MorningZ
-
-
-
Stretched Textures
So I'm fiddling around with some of the models I have in a build I'm working on. I'm using the included 3D model of the grey "Sofa" that comes with the downl...by AnonymousCheese » - 2 Replies
- 3955 Views
-
Last post by AnonymousCheese
-
-
-
Personal Furniture Library
Hey folks, what do you think about my windows with openable window leafs and roller shutters and movable cranks in my personal furniture library? Any suggest...by SEBERRIDER » - 1 Replies
- 4187 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
-
Realistic hardwood floors?????????????
I downloaded some JPEG's of what looked like good hardwood floors but when I added them to Sweet Home it just looked like brown tiles. I've seen images of pe...by sputnam » - 15 Replies
- 22228 Views
-
Last post by eddy26
-
-
-
Belfast sink addition
I have been playing with another kitchen plan and decided while i was at it to make an additional unit to compliment the "GRAY" range available from the stan...by Mike53 » - 0 Replies
- 4084 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
-
Attachments
Single glass block request
I am kind of new with Sweet Home 3D, but this forum has been a HUGE help so far. From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you for sharing. I am trying to ...by A_Alex » - 2 Replies
- 4399 Views
-
Last post by A_Alex
-
-
-
£D Models and home plans
I'm designing an underground dwelling for a potential location in a very hot climate, (Desert) I'm looking for a 3d model of an observatory. 1st Question are...by RUNGER » - 0 Replies
- 3575 Views
-
Last post by RUNGER
-
-
-
Log Siding Texture & Color - Pluspuu
Hi All Power Users, Hope you are well. I am looking for a log siding / log home look as per the below links can you please help me to identify if a pre-exist...by manishlulla » - 7 Replies
- 4783 Views
-
Last post by manishlulla
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 4013 Views
-
Last post by scaggia
-
-
Wood-Stove,
Hi there I am try to using this wonderful software, but I am stucked because I dont find any model for a wood-stove similar to this one: Can anybody suggest ...by Tiso » - 1 Replies
- 5513 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
-
Flat Lights possible?
Dear all, I wonder how to create a flat light source (like a LED flat-panel) OR how to create a diffusor or a softbox like it is used for photographers studi...by s_koch » - 1 Replies
- 3399 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Need help for stairs
Anybody here able to help me with the stairs? http://sweethome3d.com/searchModels.jsp?model=stair http://sweethome3d.com/models/contribut ... l_high.zip Want...by fox12 » - 2 Replies
- 4176 Views
-
Last post by fox12
-
-
- 3 Replies
- 9453 Views
-
Last post by SeppoV12
-
-
Using a texture as sky, horizon is too high
Hi I'm just trying to follow the thread "Light & textures - rendering examples of this and that" about using an image as sky, but there is a problem: We're c...by BM80 » - 0 Replies
- 3819 Views
-
Last post by BM80
-
-
-
[HELP] Stainless Steel
I'm trying to create a cylinder (small, 5cm x 5cm x 5cm) that is made of stainless steel. It should emulate glass holder for an intern staircase. I tryed to ...by ndorigatti » - 5 Replies
- 6872 Views
-
Last post by Ceciliabr
-
-
-
importing texture
Hi! I've been using this software for years, but now I can't import texture anymore. I updated the software and tried different kind of images but I couldn't...by RabbitH » - 1 Replies
- 3269 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Geodesic Dome
Hi, I'm looking for Geodesic Dome Did someone made a model like wall or other ? Thanks for all.by elpigouillo » - 2 Replies
- 5705 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Furniture library editor 2.22 not working?
On my Ubuntu 18.10 Cosmic I have Furniture library editor 1.22 On my Ubuntu 17.10 Artful I have Furniture library editor 1.21 on both I downloaded and unpack...by corradoventu » - 5 Replies
- 5298 Views
-
Last post by otadmin
-
-
-
Translucent surface/"frosted glass"
Hi everyone, long-time user of Sweet Home 3D - Windows and Linux - only recently found this excellent forum. I've been looking for a model for frosted glass ...by Wolf1066 » - 3 Replies
- 6509 Views
-
Last post by Wolf1066
-
-
-
South Africa centric models
I am busy drawing models for the South African market, everything from kitchen units to appliances. These will be available pretty soon.by guymclaren » - 1 Replies
- 3289 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Imported dae shows polygon lines
Hi all I downloaded some models from 3dwarehouse.sketchup.com as dae and imported them into sh3d. Unfortunately, the models 3D views look somehow strange: th...by BM80 » - 5 Replies
- 5538 Views
-
Last post by Gildaniel
-
-
-
Import furniture from a new project
Hi, I would like to know how to import the furniture present in your tutorial examples into the catalog. It's possible? Thank youby prince25 » - 1 Replies
- 3009 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 4401 Views
-
Last post by Bubblobill
-
-
Horizontally striped texture on imported curved Blender object
Hello! I created a bottle-like shape in Blender, exported it as an .obj file, and imported that to SH3D. Works fine, except that when I give the curved verti...by Helvella » - 2 Replies
- 3965 Views
-
Last post by Helvella
-
-
-
parasol hanging with base
A parasol hanging with base , named "i k/e-a Seg Larry / Swar Tó"by SEBERRIDER » - 0 Replies
- 3387 Views
-
Last post by SEBERRIDER
-
-
- 0 Replies
- 3217 Views
-
Last post by baldyman
-
- 0 Replies
- 3057 Views
-
Last post by SEBERRIDER
-
-
floor / standard lamp
Hi everybody, my first peace of furniture - a floor / standard lamp - i call it "i k/e-a Hek Tar" You will find it at the Sweet Home 3D / 3D models section a...by SEBERRIDER » - 0 Replies
- 3350 Views
-
Last post by SEBERRIDER
-
-
-
Create a texture with different aspect ration
I try to import an image of a wooden decor by Egger. Here is a producer image: https://pasteboard.co/IV8ZUdb.jpg wich is 600x360mm. While import the aspect r...by Ninanoki » - 2 Replies
- 3178 Views
-
Last post by Ninanoki
-
-
-
Found a source for bathroom fittings
Caroma is a ubiquitous brand in Australia for dunnies(toilets), tapware, and the like. They have two websites. One is boring, one is full of 3d files. Check ...by Bubblobill » - 1 Replies
- 4464 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Modify furniture object
Hello, (excuse me for my poor english :-p ) I have to model an archive room under sweet home 3d... I’m calling on you because I have to represent many 8-ray ...by Alextaz » - 2 Replies
- 6453 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
more furniture variety
I have downloaded all of the collections of components, furniture and textures from the home page but am looking for a larger variety and specific items. For...by sgreg » - 1 Replies
- 5011 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
how to pierce a countertop in obj.
I need help. how to pierce a countertop in obj. with the spiral staircase? Thank youby Superpippo » - 3 Replies
- 3916 Views
-
Last post by Superpippo
-
-
-
Flat hill's / mountains
I like help! I would create a flat hill for a castle ground, bud i dont how do that. Exist examples or instructions for this? Best regardsby SWPP » - 2 Replies
- 5126 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Any advice for lace curtains
I've searched high and low for lace textures for curtains, but without success. Any advice would be appreciated.by macnab » - 3 Replies
- 4658 Views
-
Last post by Bubblobill
-
-
-
Building Materials
hey. Are there some who knows about you can get Building Materials for this program, as: floor tiles, wooden floors, roof cladding, and other .....by donp » - 2 Replies
- 9344 Views
-
Last post by Freshbrood
-
-
-
Where are evidence markers ?
Hello, for the fresh version I loaded plugin for evidence markers, http://www.sweethome3d.com/blog/2018/12 ... olice.html , but there is none in this plugin,...by miro_ilias » - 1 Replies
- 4303 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
- 5 Replies
- 8255 Views
-
Last post by Bubblobill
-
-
Finding particular piece of furniture
Hello, this is my first post, so I apologize if this is the wrong thread I'm posting in. I need help in finding particular piece of furniture, which is this ...by SoloSunrise » - 1 Replies
- 4254 Views
-
Last post by Bubblobill
-
-
-
Exporting from Poser into Sweethome 3D
I have created a model in Poser and was wondering if there is any way to export it into sweethome3D so I can place it into my 3d plan. If anyone has any know...by gwp406101 » - 2 Replies
- 4282 Views
-
Last post by Ceciliabr
-
-
-
3D modeling of door - a couple of questions
So, long story short: three weeks ago I found this wonderful software, I made my future apartment, got a crick in my neck, made my current apartment, went on...by Nauthiz » - 1 Replies
- 4394 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
no 3d in copy of drawing
I have a drawing where 3d works normal as expected, made a copy, made some modifications to the copy and can't get any 3d in the copy. I have moved the camer...by bbxrider » - 4 Replies
- 3615 Views
-
Last post by bbxrider
-
-
-
Dog agility 3D models
Hello guys! By chance does anyone have models for dog agility accessories? Thank you!by Khurgon » - 1 Replies
- 4646 Views
-
Last post by Bubblobill
-
-
-
massage or chiro table and banquet table
Hello, all New to the forum. I am looking for models of a massage or chiropractic table, and also for a table with cover (think of trade show tables or hotel...by SewMagical » - 3 Replies
- 6138 Views
-
Last post by SewMagical
-
-
-
Anyone know how to use the Art of Illusion? Problem with Sweet Home
Hello everyone! First of all I want to thank you for your time reading this message. The question is. I need a sheet of glass to use in Sweet Home because I ...by Gastonr89 » - 1 Replies
- 5120 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Removing parts of a furniture or object
Hello. How do you edit a furniture, or in my case a staircase, to split it in half or remove some bits of it? I need the staircase to be half the height of t...by JenNJen » - 1 Replies
- 4708 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest