3D models and textures
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 253 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
How are you making a roof?? I cannot find ANYTHING on how to make a roof!!
Can someone please tell/teach me how to make a roof? I have searched the help file and everything. I see no "roof tab" anywhere. Is this a plugin you downloa...by richjustice » - 1 Replies
- 7186 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
ned a two tread the landing then turn and uo to second floor
I am looking for a model of a three foot wide stairs that starts out with two treads then a 3 by 3 foot landing with a turn right (or Left could mirror it) a...by wiguy » - 7 Replies
- 5632 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Problems creating a light
Hi, I'm trying to create a model for the Ikea Knappa lamp : http://www.ikea.com/fr/fr/catalog/products/50070651/ I created a Knappa.sh3f archive containing t...by Finnithnel » - 4 Replies
- 8023 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Wanted various furniture for apartment
I rent an apartment and using the SW to emulate the unit. However, there are 2 ceiling heights, one at 8 foot and the other at 7.5 feet. Here in the States, ...by DVMattson » - 1 Replies
- 5799 Views
-
Last post by SnakeGB
-
-
-
3-D BAUHAUS meubles and modern steel shelves
Hi there, are any 3D-models for BAUHAUS chairs and meubles and steel shelves available for free? Looking forward to your very appreciate hints and tips and s...by pianoplayer » - 4 Replies
- 7850 Views
-
Last post by pianoplayer
-
-
-
Windows 10: importing libraries
Today I tried to import the updated furniture libraries. After downloading I copied all files to C:\Users\Hans\AppData\Roaming\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D\furniture....by hansmex » - 5 Replies
- 6548 Views
-
Last post by Vidium
-
-
-
Deforming Texture on Arch
Hi to all, i've a little problem with texture of an arch. I'm putting a texture like bricks on this arch, similar to a natural stone but.... The texture defo...by DiabolikHinata » - 2 Replies
- 5059 Views
-
Last post by DiabolikHinata
-
-
-
Roof - mini library with dormers
A mini-library with roof geometry - a modular roof. General elements + some elements with dormers/skylight. Two example files with possible usage. ok See: SF...by okh » - 7 Replies
- 26015 Views
-
Last post by tonyh
-
-
-
where can I found 3d flags
hi I search 3d flags where i can change the texture? do someone where I can found it ? thanks in advance ! jonayby jherrera » - 1 Replies
- 5595 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Texture for Screen Porch & Cement Deck?
Can anyone tell me where i can find a Texture for a Screen Porch/Lanai & Cement Deck?by mike@iai » - 4 Replies
- 7238 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Free Sweet Home 3D Texture pack from Episcura.com
Hey guys, I posted here a couple months ago offering a new HDRI & Texture resource, but I wanted to stop back and let you know that we have created a custom ...by episcura » - 2 Replies
- 6868 Views
-
Last post by episcura
-
-
-
Mass importing object/textures
Can I mass import tons of objects and/or textures all at once? Thanks! Also: having tons of fun modeling my new house!!by somuchfun » - 2 Replies
- 7510 Views
-
Last post by somuchfun
-
-
-
Picnic Table
I just made my first model for SH3D. I used a program called Train Sim Modeler to build it, then imported it into a program called 3D Canvas to texture it an...by HawkDawg » - 6 Replies
- 6364 Views
-
Last post by HawkDawg
-
-
-
How to Change The File Size
Hello, I currently am designing a garden layout in SH3D. With a pond and some rocks, grass, and of course bush and flowers. The problem is... my garden is "r...by Dyn69 » - 2 Replies
- 7459 Views
-
Last post by Dyn69
-
-
-
Models loosing texture
I am using SH3D 5.1 portable version in Windows 7. While importing the models in collada format, few models loose the texture. Few of these models were origi...by santbose » - 4 Replies
- 5141 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Old Road - Meadow Trees and animals- Zandweg, weiland met gras bomen etc.
Hey there... is there any way to make a meadow with sandy roads in a model? I am making a model (look trough video) from our farm from 1700 and need some rea...by TKrohne » - 2 Replies
- 6975 Views
-
Last post by TKrohne
-
-
-
How to Modify or Cut Out Unnecessary Part of Furniture
Hello, I'm Dyne. I'm new to SH3D and i kinda have some problems in importing furniture. Take it for example, when i downloaded the 3d model file (be it .3ds ...by Dyn69 » - 4 Replies
- 11508 Views
-
Last post by Dyn69
-
-
-
More Libraries to download (please?)
Hello, I'm looking for more 3DModel-Libraries (sh3f) to download. I already downloaded the ones from the 3D models page and found the one with the roof dorme...by LunaC » - 0 Replies
- 6807 Views
-
Last post by LunaC
-
-
-
Library of kitchen components
Thank you. I almost finished the collection which contains more than 300 components of kitchen IKEA. In what site or forum may I make a good publicity ? Than...by TNTDAVID » - 16 Replies
- 59586 Views
-
Last post by LunaC
-
-
-
Black Fence
hello, someone seen a black fence looking like this? would be great to have a texture or model . thx.by bartleby » - 2 Replies
- 5609 Views
-
Last post by bartleby
-
-
-
Textures not loading when importing
Hi, I'm currently building my new home in sweet home 3d in order to get a grasp of how everything is going to look once finished. I must say i love the way t...by thomas1991 » - 3 Replies
- 9020 Views
-
Last post by thomas1991
-
-
- 36 Replies
- 84025 Views
-
Last post by ickle_bea
-
-
3dmdb - new 3D model database
Hi, everybody! Three months ago we've started 3d model search engine. Its like a Google, but only for 3d models. http://3dmdb.com/ - 3d model database. Soon ...by Alex_Birdman » - 2 Replies
- 8932 Views
-
Last post by SnakeGB
-
-
-
Objects converting
Hello Folks Im realy new to this forum. I uses Sweet Home 3d once a year to config a stand on a dog exhibition in switzerland. I bought from Renderosity.com ...by ToddFreeman » - 1 Replies
- 6096 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
3d models not supported
I want to import furniture and textures. But for a lot of objects I then get to see that the chosen model is not supported. I looked in the FAQ, installed FB...by hobbyrv » - 8 Replies
- 7964 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
shelves become squares
When I import a wooden texture for a floor, I want to have long shlves.But every texture I try makes squares of it. See for example: http://Schermafdruk 2015...by hobbyrv » - 9 Replies
- 7053 Views
-
Last post by HawkDawg
-
-
-
Miscellaneous Box - Textures don't tile?
The Miscellaneous Box furniture item doesn't behave as I would expect. If I apply a texture to a whole box, when the box is resized, the texture size remains...by digitaltrails » - 1 Replies
- 8587 Views
-
Last post by HawkDawg
-
-
-
Models from archive3d
I just found out something that I wasn't aware of. If you download some models from archive3d.net, one of the links on the SH3D models page , a lot of them c...by HawkDawg » - 5 Replies
- 10751 Views
-
Last post by HawkDawg
-
-
-
need new look on kitcen project
Hi everyone! We've just bought a new house, it's really nice! But it's almost empty and we need to furnish it completely. But first we are going to start wit...by Thomas45 » - 0 Replies
- 7556 Views
-
Last post by Thomas45
-
-
-
Create furniture
Good Morning folks, I'm using Sweet Home 3D on Linux and I'm wondering how I create my own furniture and other room pieces. Thanks, Timby taholmes160 » - 1 Replies
- 19441 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Sofabed - double model - open closed
I made a sofabed - one of those that generally resembles a proper sofa when closed and becomes a proper bed (not mattress on the floor) when open. There is a...by okh » - 3 Replies
- 6233 Views
-
Last post by HawkDawg
-
-
-
Imports of furniture in sh3f
Hello. I apologize in advance for incorrect writing. I am from Poland. I have a question. Is it possible to import a large amount of furniture? How to create...by Drina » - 6 Replies
- 6427 Views
-
Last post by Drina
-
-
-
Partially functional library edition
Hi, When I edit the properties of a library to change the lights, some furniture disappear when I open it in Furniture Library Editor and others are not visi...by enkonyito » - 9 Replies
- 5104 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Furniture with modified light source
Some 3D models with modified light sources are available here . These are divided into separate libraries to meet their licenses and appear in another light ...by enkonyito » - 0 Replies
- 4855 Views
-
Last post by enkonyito
-
-
-
Furniture librari editor and texture editor problem
I also have problem related to my sweet home first thread...When i click on jar executables of furniture editor and texture editor located in system drive C,...by l4fr4gol4 » - 11 Replies
- 9649 Views
-
Last post by HawkDawg
-
-
-
Montmarte art - with better frames
Here are a couple of frame models. Decorating a flat with the great masters - like Véronique Puybaret's [imaginary?] flat in Montmartre with mezzanine - just...by okh » - 2 Replies
- 5270 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Importing furniture libraries problem
I have problem importing furniture libraries...when i click on import says sucesfully imported but they not show in panel...All furniture libraries exist in ...by l4fr4gol4 » - 6 Replies
- 6702 Views
-
Last post by l4fr4gol4
-
-
-
Fiberglass wallpapers - remember...
Here is a set of fiberglass wallpapers. Maybe not a bestseller these days, but for those legacy walls: SF models 374 (also a .png original for editing). Size...by okh » - 2 Replies
- 6084 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Bricks 'n' Tiles
I recently stumbled across an application that creates seamless architectural textures. I've only used it a couple of times, but it seems reasonably solid. B...by mazoola » - 3 Replies
- 10162 Views
-
Last post by mazoola
-
-
-
Sauna kit 120x120 etc - bathroom essentials
More bathroom stuff. Wanted a Sauna kit model to see where it could fit. Smallest prefab kit available at 120x120cm. Not that I am going to get it [:(], but ...by okh » - 2 Replies
- 7117 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Portable version 5.1 dont load all furniture libraries only on this laptop
I have strange problem when i using sweet home 5.1 on my threed pc laptop. Its xps 1730,dual graphics 9800gtx sli, extreme core x9000 processor, hd resolutio...by l4fr4gol4 » - 0 Replies
- 4646 Views
-
Last post by l4fr4gol4
-
-
-
problem with lighting effects
Hello, again I remind you that do not speak English and this message performed with google translator. I'm trying to make a disco, but I find the lighting pr...by SKYFLIGHT » - 6 Replies
- 7694 Views
-
Last post by DonutGa
-
-
-
Import models from Blender
Hello. I made new model with textures in Blender Sofware. This is it: I would import it to Sweet Home, but when i do this I have model without textures: What...by Tomasz » - 2 Replies
- 7782 Views
-
Last post by Tomasz
-
-
-
Wall toilet and tiles
Needed some more bathroom stuff (see thread 6212 about massage tub). Wall hanging toilet (rounded model) and white 30x60 tiles with narrow grouting added to ...by okh » - 0 Replies
- 7568 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Massage bathtub
Finding a bathtub is not as easy as you might think. Some of the nice design bathtubs will set you back € 6000 or more. Jet / massage systems are frequently ...by okh » - 1 Replies
- 9711 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Lighting script?
How do you do scripting for the lighting in Sketchup? Is there a free software that could potentially help to apply this script? Please be as detailed as pos...by Vkbear0 » - 4 Replies
- 5317 Views
-
Last post by Vkbear0
-
-
-
Houses Needed for VR Game
Hi Everyone, Our small VR game design company, Meerkat Gaming is looking to build a collection of houses for our currently in development virtual reality gam...by nate1380 » - 15 Replies
- 18388 Views
-
Last post by nate1380
-
-
-
LED-strips
Today more and more lights are done with LED-strips. I didn't find a matching light in SH3D, so I tried to simulate it with a row of small lights confined be...by swave » - 9 Replies
- 21500 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Object in 3D photo problem
Hello I'm trying to use objects downloaded from 3dwarehouse.sketchup.com. They look good in the normal 3D view, but when I make a photo the models have stran...by swave » - 9 Replies
- 4994 Views
-
Last post by swave
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 4806 Views
-
Last post by okh
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest