Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 260 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Modified materials in furniture - not scaled?
Am I correct in assuming that when I modify the material of a furniture component -- say, the countertop of a kitchen cabinet -- if I select a texture, the t...by mazoola » - 7 Replies
- 4942 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Imported furniture question
I decided to upgrade to the Apple Store version of the app and support the developer. I had already been using the app and have a few floor plans done. When ...by tammyinmo » - 2 Replies
- 4787 Views
-
Last post by tammyinmo
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 2625 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
Dimension lines - manual length
Hello. Tell me please, how can I do that: I want to draw dimension line, exactly 200 cm length, this line should not be locked at any object. How can I set l...by greenif » - 2 Replies
- 22124 Views
-
Last post by greenif
-
-
-
Importing a Background image problem
I am having an issue opening a background image in the online version of Sweet Home 3D. I tried opening the contextual menu to load a background image and th...by znino » - 4 Replies
- 4561 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to create category
Hello! Tell me please, can I create my own furniture categories?by greenif » - 2 Replies
- 4039 Views
-
Last post by greenif
-
-
-
Kitchen Cabinet Face Changes
My significant other is a designer and is moving from drawing to a home design program. I found this program on the web and it looks good however she wants t...by attrib1 » - 1 Replies
- 20102 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
TIPS on "drawing" furniture
Hi everyone, I understand that SH3D is not a drawing programme, and we have to import furniture objects found on the web. Just wondering if anyone has any ti...by taltan » - 2 Replies
- 2822 Views
-
Last post by taltan
-
-
-
How to install a L shaped staircase
[:)] I am working on a project which has two floors and is basically complete except for the staircase between the levels. The first floor perimeter walls ar...by bennett » - 4 Replies
- 5180 Views
-
Last post by bennett
-
-
-
Sketchup to Sweet Home 3D
Hi everyone.. is there any way to use Sketchup models in SH3D? im not talking about exporting as .obj file and then import it as furniture model... I want to...by Armin » - 1 Replies
- 3964 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Attachments Add picture on 2D panel only
Hi, Is it possible to add little pictures in 2D panel only ? Like a furniture from a library by drag and drop ? Thanksby dlarroumets » - 12 Replies
- 29898 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Cross Section of House
Hi, is there a way to get a cross section of a house I modeled in sweethome3d? Here is an example of a cross section (not done within sweethome3d): http://s1...by rdorsch » - 2 Replies
- 3604 Views
-
Last post by rdorsch
-
-
-
How to rotate a single stock
Hello, is it possible to rotate a single stock? I Have created a House with 2 stocks. Now I have finished and have seen that one stock is 90degrees rotated t...by flormel » - 1 Replies
- 2463 Views
-
Last post by slimpy
-
-
-
Insert Windows on walls
Import a window Modified the sizes and drag to the top of 90cm high horizontal Wall, when the drag touches the wall it turns vertical and not possible to ins...by Lumaja » - 1 Replies
- 265926 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Unable to see imported background image
Good afternoon.. I have heard great things about this program and I just recently started using SH3D and I am having trouble getting started, I made the sele...by ahInteriors » - 1 Replies
- 2727 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Solid shape imported from GoogleSketchUp is not shown as expected
Hello, I made a house.sh3d model and the roof was imported from a GoogleSketchUp model. However, when in SweetHome3D, the roof is not shown as expected becau...by cspal » - 5 Replies
- 3100 Views
-
Last post by cspal
-
-
-
Virus detection with 3D Viewer
Hi together, I'm not sure where to post this. Some of my users which are using AVG AntiVirus on their Win7 machines are reporting that they can't open my sh3...by harvey186 » - 9 Replies
- 5630 Views
-
Last post by paulmaple
-
-
-
How can I "crop" workspace?
Dear All, Is there any way to crop workspace? Unfortunately I dragged an object left from the floorplan and the horizontal ruler got -125 m as starting point...by gyandor » - 1 Replies
- 3187 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Suddenly have duplicated house
Hi, I'm running SweetHome3D version 4,5 on Arch linux at home. I have created a house model. I start it in SWH3D version 4.5, then continue in version 4.6 th...by cspal » - 3 Replies
- 2317 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How can I denote hidden lines?
I have a desk plan with two wide boards supported by a wooden box. I'd like to show the portion of the box hidden by the boards above it with broken lines. I...by dkjMusic » - 0 Replies
- 2596 Views
-
Last post by dkjMusic
-
-
-
How to make the ceiling visible....?
Hi, I'm new on this... The rooms I have created doesn't have ceiling...In fact when I render the 3D snapshot, the light of the sun comes from above... I have...by gigio1980 » - 3 Replies
- 7793 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Setting and locking building external (or internal) size
Hi, This is probably a stupid question, but is it possible to enter the overall dimensions of a rectangular building when creating the external walls and the...by RogerTE » - 1 Replies
- 3875 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
How Can I?
Hello All, Is it possible to remove the Area shown in the centre of the floorplan? Cheers, Mby DPAOceania » - 1 Replies
- 2285 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
activating video recording
Good afternoon, there are some threads in the forum's archive which deal video recording but apparently not the question, why the option could stay greyed ou...by Krautfrog » - 3 Replies
- 2621 Views
-
Last post by Krautfrog
-
-
-
'sun' inside house /rooms possible?
is there a way to have like a 'sun' inside? i don't like placing a 100 bulbs and the shadows they create. thanks.by biko » - 2 Replies
- 2534 Views
-
Last post by biko
-
-
-
Model properties deformable, resizable
I am doing a model for a kitchen module for my basement. It consists of several elements. The overall size however cannot be changed, but it can be mirrored....by okh » - 3 Replies
- 2559 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
How can I create such walls?
How can I create such walls? http://www.sweethome3d.com/blog/images/ ... indows.jpg Please helpby Makrine » - 1 Replies
- 2622 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Concrete Stairs?
Hi all, I have to model a stair made with concrete, a simple stair that have a U-Shape and have not handrail, just steps...how to??? Thank you all. Bye Cristianby squinzi09 » - 4 Replies
- 5262 Views
-
Last post by karennelson
-
-
-
Inclined wall at 45 degree with the ground
Hi All..... first thing first. I am using this wonderful software for last couple of months. I must say I am enjoying it very much. I am designing a sports c...by santbose » - 2 Replies
- 5845 Views
-
Last post by santbose
-
-
-
Can I join two different sh3d-files?
Hello Is it possible to join two different sh3d-files? I allready have made a building, and I would like to add a loftet ceiling/roof. Can i make the loftet ...by [email protected] » - 6 Replies
- 3918 Views
-
Last post by samuel.scott
-
-
-
Extending Memory : Not working
First of all, kudos to Emmanuel and SH3D co-developers for creating such an amazing software. I have been using it for last 2 months and I find it very usefu...by pseudo_relic » - 1 Replies
- 2499 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Help with external dimensions
Happy New Year to all! I just found and installed this program; it is great and running under Ubuntu 9.1 64bit flawlessly. My question is: is there a way to ...by kodb » - 4 Replies
- 4249 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Tilted track light
Hi everybody. My 1st post. I am very impressed with the Sweet Home package. Now I am modeling a garret (or attic, not sure what's the correct word in english...by cerisola » - 2 Replies
- 2660 Views
-
Last post by cerisola
-
-
-
How to modify the floor plan easily?
Hello guys, i'm trying to plan a house with SweetHome3D. As i'm in the concept phase i need to try lots of different room arrangements with different room si...by nr1 » - 3 Replies
- 3428 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
HELP for designing my mansard
Hi all, I have an issue in designing a wooden crossbean, since I can't find the object. In fact it is sloping of 45°, and the elevation changes from 1 meter ...by cascar » - 7 Replies
- 5879 Views
-
Last post by dorin
-
-
-
Wrap-around Front Porch
Well I figured I could make a room for a front porch, is this correct? When I did this the porch looks correct on the plan, but on the 3d model it shows the ...by greenjeans » - 3 Replies
- 4354 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
stupid question!
So far SH3D is great! I am planning a kitchen re-design - but i have come to a roadblock. I can't figure out how to add wall cabinets. It must be something s...by 2td » - 1 Replies
- 2311 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Sloping/Leaning walls
We have a barn-style home that the roof literally starts 3 in from the ground and goes up (almost like an A-frame). I want to be able to create the interior ...by sterlingds » - 1 Replies
- 7154 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
how can I rotate a triangular window?
Hi. My question is how change the orientation of a triangular window to put it upside down. Regardsby bitacovir » - 2 Replies
- 2808 Views
-
Last post by bitacovir
-
-
-
Saved document doesn't contain imported furniture
Hi, We ( me and my pupil ) are using the SweetHome 3D version 4,5. When in school my pupil saved a document and at home opened, there are not included some f...by cspal » - 2 Replies
- 2274 Views
-
Last post by cspal
-
-
-
How to join four wals at forth corner?
Hi, I'm using SweetHome 3D version 4,5. I have created a house with four walls and setup inner and outer colors of these walls, but on the last corner this i...by cspal » - 1 Replies
- 3183 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Appearance of door frame
How would I go about making an image, texture, or simply another color appear in the interior of a door frame? Thanksby Trotts19 » - 1 Replies
- 2960 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Tool Selection Key Shortcuts ?
I'm new to Sweet Home 3D. When working in the floor plan view, I find that I frequently change between the pointer and and pan tools (and others). Is there a...by jsegal » - 6 Replies
- 3994 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Furniture Collisions
Hi Experts, I'm just learing the program, so maybe a stupid question. Is there a way to block overlapping of furniture? I mean, now I can set fridge onto the...by zurg » - 1 Replies
- 3632 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Can I email a plan?
Hello all, I have Sweet Home 3D installed on my desktop and laptop. I have a completed house plan on my laptop and I would like to mail the file to myself an...by victonymaz » - 2 Replies
- 4285 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 2342 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
Vanishing Furniture Catalog panel
Im using 4.3 on Ubuntu as the 4.5 version is not yet available. One of my drawings has lost the catalog display. Is there some way of bringing it back.by Scottw » - 1 Replies
- 2760 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Document electrical schemas
Is it possible to use the tool also for electrical schemas (sometimes it is needed to have a plan with appropriate standard icons/symbols for electrical outl...by huysmansa » - 1 Replies
- 5823 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
find a specific furniture in the furniture inventory
Hi, might be a stupid question, but I can't seem to find a way to search/find/filter for a specific furniture/s in my whole furniture inventory (library). Ho...by Daniel_Mizrachi » - 2 Replies
- 10572 Views
-
Last post by Daniel_Mizrachi
-
-
-
how do I not miss this completed project?
I started a construction without registering and then I registered, opening a new page for this, how do I not miss this completed project? [:(]by grande_m » - 1 Replies
- 2556 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest