Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 260 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Boundaries and recession planes
Is there a way to draw lines/plane that signify the maximum dimensions a building can be on a parcel of land? I have restrictions with recession planes from ...by Howea » - 0 Replies
- 2819 Views
-
Last post by Howea
-
-
-
Raised floor in entry way
I've looked through the other posts and I'm still not quite clear how to accomplish this. My entry way has a raised floor of about 6". I'm trying to figure o...by brucehvn » - 2 Replies
- 11842 Views
-
Last post by brucehvn
-
-
-
Integrating Sweet Home 3D Viewer in a webpage
Hi, I'm using an online web creation service which allows me to upload files to my website but does not allow me to insert the files into folders. Therefore,...by KenowaX » - 13 Replies
- 6264 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Suspended Ceiling
I just started using Sweet Home 3D and I think it is really great. I am running Ubuntu Linux so far so good. We are going to remodel our kitchen and the adjo...by coladons » - 2 Replies
- 4405 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
online version
Hello all Where in the online version is the copy to furniture button or menu option located Jimby mrjim » - 2 Replies
- 2428 Views
-
Last post by mrjim
-
-
-
TEXT and LETTERS
I'm NEW! How can I ad text to a surface of a box. Ich bin NEU: Wie kann ich Text oder Buchstaben auf eine Fläche z.B. einer Kiste bringen?by swinti » - 2 Replies
- 3675 Views
-
Last post by swinti
-
-
-
How to fix a hole in the floor
Hello everyone, I've just discovered this amazing software and find it really easy to use but I cannot solve this: I have an "L" shape stair with 3 steps str...by flany » - 1 Replies
- 3555 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Shiny
I want a surface to be shiny, and is shiny when I render at the setting right below best. When I render on Best, though, the same surface is matt even though...by WriterBLAlley » - 3 Replies
- 3247 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Create Video
How do I set the length of a video? No matter what points I set, it always makes an 8 second video.by WriterBLAlley » - 5 Replies
- 2963 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
- 3 Replies
- 2670 Views
-
Last post by hrk
-
-
viewing plans with floor and furniture
It may be an stupid question, but....How can I get images like these: http://www.sweethome3d.com/images/galle ... 3-Plan.jpg http://www.sweethome3d.com/image...by keysher » - 4 Replies
- 3142 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Two-Tone Walls
Is it possible to create two-tone wall colors? I like the rooms that have one color on top and one on bottom, but the only way I can do it right now is to cr...by kmgoeken » - 1 Replies
- 5006 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
creating curved lines
I have a round kitchen and all the cabinets run along the outside wall. How do I create curved countertops for my kitchen cabinets?by prettyrustic » - 1 Replies
- 5481 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 8056 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
Sloping walls in floor plan of the House
Hello,could someone advise how to do sloping walls in floor plan (top view) of the house? If it is possible, step by step I am a beginner. Thank you very much.by Lavondyss » - 3 Replies
- 3252 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
How do i get scale 1:100?
I am planing a house and using the meterscale. When i printing i out 8700 mm (8,7m) turns out to 1200mm (12m). The house is bigger on the print than i wish. ...by akcol » - 1 Replies
- 3103 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Can I remove a section of wall?
I have sections of wall that I need to remove from my design- is this possible? The walls are rounded, so it becomes very complicated to enter individual sec...by Gemma1985 » - 1 Replies
- 5030 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
How to create a hole at the bottom of a wall
How to create a hole at the bottom of a wall - very nice. The idea of posting guides on specific topics is a good one. Thanks. okby okh » - 1 Replies
- 2754 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
help - cant import furntiture any more.
hello - i hope this is the correct place to ask for this help. i am running 4.4 and today the import furtniture was working fine. Later this afternoon after ...by neilkindness » - 1 Replies
- 2211 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Problems with levels
I'm very new to Sweet home 3D but have managed to create a detailed floor plan with a background image of my land - so far so good. I now want to add another...by Maz8353 » - 2 Replies
- 2760 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to update the Viewer (Online) correctly?
Good morning! Actually i'm a little bit irritated - maybe to early to think clear My problem is how to correctly update the viewer. As i keep all components ...by Pixelwizard » - 2 Replies
- 2457 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
rectangular images can not be rotated 45 degrees
Hello everyone good morning Here's some feedback for our friends the developers. The rectangular images can not be rotated 45 degrees. Attached is a picture ...by Pepepikolin » - 2 Replies
- 2308 Views
-
Last post by Pepepikolin
-
-
-
Interior/Exterior Door Visibility 3D
I've created a room with an entry door and a closet door. In the 3D view, both doors look like entry doors. How can I make it so that in 3D view only the ent...by tribhome » - 1 Replies
- 2923 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Is it possible to create builings on specific location
Hi, I'm going to plan new building in specific location. I can see the field on google map. is it possible to use real location or area to draw building on? ...by gundeg » - 1 Replies
- 4028 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Window Lintel
Good morning, I am looking for a way to integrate a window lintel ( <-- translated from French « Linteau » or German „Fenstersturz“) into a wall. As there ap...by Krautfrog » - 3 Replies
- 3740 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Curved wall
I have a design with a curved wall, which I want to put a window that has the same curved shape, but I could not do it. Could someone guide me how. Thanks in...by manuelurbaez » - 2 Replies
- 3362 Views
-
Last post by manuelurbaez
-
-
-
Techo/Piso
Good afternoon I have a two levels design, when I have active the second level in the 3D view also sees the first level. I can put the floor/ceiling opaque t...by manuelurbaez » - 1 Replies
- 2680 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 2161 Views
-
Last post by josephrohdes221
-
-
Rooms and Ceilings
Hello All, Just started with SH3D and doing OK but can someone clear this up for me please? To have a ceiling do you have to form a room first? i.e. how do I...by Guyrws » - 9 Replies
- 2913 Views
-
Last post by josephrohdes221
-
-
-
Sweet Home keeps crashing... ?!
Hello, I have created a quite big room in SH3D, which I was able to open edit until I upgraded to the new version. If I try opening it now, it will instantly...by jeancostaer » - 0 Replies
- 2336 Views
-
Last post by jeancostaer
-
-
-
How can I add an additional point to a room border?
So let's say I have a square room (4 corner points). If I want to change that into a 5 sided room, how can I add an additional point on one of the borders or...by kelemvor » - 2 Replies
- 5085 Views
-
Last post by Guyrws
-
-
-
Is it possible to view 2D plan elevations or save the 2D plan as a DWG file?
Hi everyone in Sweet Home 3D land! First post... i have to say i love this software, it's easy and quick to use and looks great! I desperately need to know i...by Josso61 » - 5 Replies
- 8174 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Wall texture
hello, I want to change the colour or texture of a wall, how can I do that ? When I double click on the wall, I can only change the colour/texture of the rig...by bulubulu » - 2 Replies
- 2163 Views
-
Last post by bulubulu
-
-
-
Problems in importing image
Hi, I've tried to import an image on my project in both SweetHome 3D version (installed on my pc with windows xp and on line version using mozilla firefox/in...by nic.pomano » - 1 Replies
- 2354 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to create a lego stile roof??
Hi there, Im architetural studend and have to project a elementary school. The building is almost ready. The basic idea is a lego stile school. I need to mke...by Clovis » - 1 Replies
- 2383 Views
-
Last post by Clovis
-
-
-
Lost textures when reopening a file with .obj imported piece of furniture
Hello, I export an object in .obj from DAZ Studio. I get: .obj, .mtl files and texture file in a MAP folder. I 'zip' them all. I import it into SH3D (and put...by pdcdec » - 2 Replies
- 2328 Views
-
Last post by pdcdec
-
-
-
Re: can't print cant save a Sweet Home 3D fil
Hi puybaret I am not able to print the furniture list . it is showing blank page. I also have some issues like not able to print a high resolution Image and ...by sachinghuge24 » - 1 Replies
- 2072 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Import of Floor Plan
Hello, is it possible to import a flow plan in an electronic format or do I have to redraw it manually? Thanks Rainerby rdorsch » - 1 Replies
- 6112 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Is it possible to flip or rotate whole plan?
Hi all, I'm newbie here. I'm drawing new building for our laboratory. When I start to draw it on sweet home, I didn't know about location. When I visited to ...by gundeg » - 2 Replies
- 2705 Views
-
Last post by gundeg
-
-
-
Two-part wall (concrete/stud)
My ground floor features two exterior walls that are 8-inch concrete block at the bottom, about 3 feet high, and then 2x4 stud walls the rest of the way. How...by aghast » - 1 Replies
- 3630 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Problem with mirror-like texture
I am learning to use Sweet Home 3D as well as making my first steps with 3D modeling in general, using Wings 3D to model my furniture. I would like to model ...by psycholinguist » - 2 Replies
- 3451 Views
-
Last post by sree.arun.kr
-
-
-
Importing OBJ/DAE/3DS files
Hello, I started using Sweet Home 3D a week or so ago. I created models of my furniture using Wings3D which I want to import into Sweet Home 3D. The two appl...by psycholinguist » - 6 Replies
- 10770 Views
-
Last post by psycholinguist
-
-
-
Attachments Wall Creation
Is there a possibility of creating a wall which is not completely covered that is the wall contains holes. I guess such wall is used to ease ventilation. I w...by choppyleo » - 3 Replies
- 2714 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Faster video and photo generation
I have been trying to generate a movie of about 60secs using the 480*360@25fps and this took quite litterally 3 days on an iMac 27" last ten with plenty RAM....by Zoezoe » - 1 Replies
- 2332 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
export from online to open in desktop
Hi, I created a home using the online tool, but now want to be able to work on it offline, using the software installed on my mac. When I try to export my ho...by robinbeveridge » - 2 Replies
- 2647 Views
-
Last post by robinbeveridge
-
-
-
Object problems
Hi all! Just started to use Sweet Home 3D and have made some stuff. Today i edited a object in Sketchup and all looked fine when i exported the object. But w...by solidrock68 » - 1 Replies
- 2089 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Newbie question - start with Whole Apartment or each room?
Just found SH3D and need to Start correctly. Apartment dweller, moving to new place. Question: do I start by drawing the outermost walls of the entire new (1...by Studiobob » - 2 Replies
- 2187 Views
-
Last post by Recotaca
-
-
- 3 Replies
- 2201 Views
-
Last post by Recotaca
-
-
Slope lot front to back
I'm working on a Ranch with a walkout basement. How do you slop the landscape so that both the front of the house and the lower level patio door are both at ...by Oldmanwheeler » - 19 Replies
- 19145 Views
-
Last post by maxmaia
-
-
-
To create an opening in a work-top ?
Hello, [:)] I go proposed 25 models of work-top without openings for kitchen sinks. Is it possible to create these openings afterward ? Or is it necessary th...by TNTDAVID » - 12 Replies
- 6974 Views
-
Last post by TNTDAVID
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest