Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 260 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
create own design furniture etc
I want to design a television /home theatre cabinet,I am no cad specialist,how might I do this??,I have previously used (long ago) Design workshop classic,sk...by brianathome » - 1 Replies
- 12279 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Round flat roof.
Hi everybody, Right to the point. I have got a excercise for class today and we needed to make a " modern building ". After a few tries i got an idee and sta...by michiel.d » - 1 Replies
- 3286 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Can't create room / floor
Hi all I'm a new user of SH3D, and I want to use it to help in furnishing my large terrasse So far I created all the walls and windows, and now I would like ...by Philgood » - 5 Replies
- 4980 Views
-
Last post by hfrmobile
-
-
-
Modify walls is greyed out
The 'modify walls' menu choice is greyed out when I select the walls of my plan. When I click on a wall, all of the walls are highlighted in purple and arrow...by [email protected] » - 1 Replies
- 2521 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Can´t make photografie
hallo, could use some help. I want to make some real photos of my architectural model, and later a video. My problem is that in the best-quality stage, the i...by Remy0151 » - 2 Replies
- 2355 Views
-
Last post by Remy0151
-
-
-
URGENT HELP..........for assignment
Hello Everyone. I have recently been using sh3d and am slightly good at it, however......i am finding it extremely difficult to create a roof and a floor for...by Newbie » - 1 Replies
- 2338 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Fotos machen funktioniert nicht
Hallo, könnte etwas Hilfe gebrauchen. Ich möchte einige reale Fotos von meinem Architekturmodell machen, später auch ein Video. Habe hierbei das Problem, das...by Remy0151 » - 7 Replies
- 2817 Views
-
Last post by Remy0151
-
-
-
Space between levels?
Hi, I'm trying to build exact model of my home, height of first level is 1.9 meters and second 3 meters but for some reason there's space between them, any s...by SALO » - 1 Replies
- 3616 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
How to create a slanting ("/") box ?
Hi, I'm trying to design a custom sofa and I want to create a slanting back for it but I cannot get the box to slant to (say) 60 degrees. How can that be don...by nusabb » - 2 Replies
- 2350 Views
-
Last post by nusabb
-
-
-
Opening a saved design in online version
Hi, How do you retrieve a saved design in the online version? It allows me to save a design, save it with a different name, but I can't find any to reload th...by parkrat » - 1 Replies
- 1950 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Sloping Driveway
Good day everyone! Is there a possible way to create a sloping driveway? I want to create an underground garage and in order to achieve that, I want to slope...by fiqxo » - 4 Replies
- 4719 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
orient house footprint on property
Does Home Suite 3D allow me to take the footprint of the house and orient it on my property? if so, how?by mooney231lv » - 4 Replies
- 2200 Views
-
Last post by mooney231lv
-
-
-
open side shed rendering
Hi all, I want to use SH3D to draw and design an indoor equestrian arena that has: 1. A roof with support columns at regular intervals but otherwise is open ...by scottsport » - 10 Replies
- 5945 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
I need help in changing the wall degree angles..
Hi, I have a great problem. My house is built with several different angles for the walls. None of them are the basic 15/30/45 degree angles. I can't find an...by hcpatey » - 2 Replies
- 2905 Views
-
Last post by hcpatey
-
-
-
How to rotate a background image 90 deg and copy it from one file to another
Is it possible to to move my top floor design together with its background image from one SH3D file to a different file containing the lower floors so that I...by John37 » - 3 Replies
- 7196 Views
-
Last post by Nana111
-
-
-
proportional measurements to prepare self texture
hello, am planning to use different wall tiles and floor tiles to design wash room n kitchen. as per the tutorial we have to make customised textures in powe...by sree » - 1 Replies
- 3268 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Web Viewer keyboard not working
Hi I have tried to place my project online for my friends to watch. It works using mouse, but the keyboard is not functional at all. Is there a mouse gesture...by MrManor » - 17 Replies
- 5240 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Sweet Home 3d Viewer limits ?
Moin, I have transfered my sh3d file, which has 48MB to my web server. It seems, that the file will load, but nothing is show. Is there a file size limit for...by harvey186 » - 11 Replies
- 5147 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Total Square footage calculation
My wife and I have been using this relatively good tool for the past three months...my wife is far more proficient than I and she has done an admiral job of ...by mooney231lv » - 2 Replies
- 4243 Views
-
Last post by mooney231lv
-
-
-
Deleting Old Home Plans
I'm not seeing any way to delete old home plans that I no longer need. They are just cluttering things up and I would like to get rid of them. Any suggestion...by LFisher » - 3 Replies
- 2864 Views
-
Last post by mrm
-
-
-
Timelapse video from same POV (need to see only sun shadow changing)
Hello everyone. I'm new to Sweet Home 3D. I've created a house and want to create a video that shows how shadow is cast during a specific day. I want the POV...by Piash » - 5 Replies
- 3058 Views
-
Last post by Piash
-
-
-
Can a 'sloping' box be made?
Is it possible to make a box with a sloping dimension? For example, I'd like to make a 8"X12"X120" long box to represent a beam that is at 96" elevation on o...by duckjockey » - 2 Replies
- 3543 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Error: Can't open home. ... Can the file be recovered?
Hi, I have an old sh3d file that can't be open any more. I can open it as a zip archive though. Is there a way of fixing it? E.g., by deleting some files fro...by jz77f » - 1 Replies
- 2481 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Change level of a surface
i cant find how to move a surface a little higher to link two stairs and build a 180 deg. stairs. i think it's impossible and i just had to add a cubic objec...by A.Bahr » - 4 Replies
- 3980 Views
-
Last post by A.Bahr
-
-
-
Wall heights
i know how to set wall heights but how do you set elevations? meaing my first floor height is 120" but when i set a wall on the second floor over that wall, ...by Mikea4123 » - 2 Replies
- 2781 Views
-
Last post by Mikea4123
-
-
-
move selected objects to exact point
Hi. If you want to create your floor and then move it to some point (i.e. x0 & y0). you had to select each element and change its properties. is there any ea...by A.Bahr » - 2 Replies
- 3012 Views
-
Last post by A.Bahr
-
-
-
Light always on , although is day. Luci sempre accese anche se è giorno
Salve, ho un problema con le luci. quando eseguo un rendering in alta risoluzione ,qualunque orario io imposti , le lampadine sono sempre accese e dalle fine...by rolex095 » - 1 Replies
- 2728 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Where is the texture directory, can I batch import?
as the title says. I want to load in a bunch of textures at once. I also want to delete the standard SH3D textures too. Where is the texture directory or how...by cj31387 » - 2 Replies
- 3990 Views
-
Last post by cj31387
-
-
-
need help with my roof
Hi together, I know, there are a lot of other question regarding roof creation. But I have a very difficult roof to build. I have a 8 corner house and it has...by harvey186 » - 2 Replies
- 3458 Views
-
Last post by harvey186
-
-
-
Sweet Home 3d for Games (Optimization)?
Hi, I'm really liking how easy it is to make interior buildings with sweet home 3d. I am a game developer and like to have buildings that have interiors not ...by cj31387 » - 6 Replies
- 6524 Views
-
Last post by cj31387
-
-
-
Any way to drag drop a texture onto a wall?
As the title says. It would be a lot faster if I could drag drop the texture to the wall in 3d render view. If its not supported are there any plugins that d...by cj31387 » - 4 Replies
- 2741 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Can I draw/paint/write something on the surface of an object?
I'm sorry, if this should be a trivial question, but I wonder: How can I draw or paint something directly on the surface of an object? Is it possible to crea...by embe » - 5 Replies
- 3257 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
AOI - colored objects?
I've been trying to get my objects colored (in Art Of Illusion) so that when SH3D imports it, then the user does not have to set a color if they want. Each t...by pencilart » - 28 Replies
- 69422 Views
-
Last post by Theduck38
-
-
-
terrace, hanged wall
Hi, i am a newbie in this forum, may somebody can help me. How to create a hanged wall in terrace up side, because i try to make it with the wall, not featur...by kempher » - 3 Replies
- 3090 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
How can I import this file?
SO I'm looking for 3d models of Ikea cabinets since their online software is kind of crappy but SH3D is awesome. Anyway, I found this collection that's made ...by kelemvor » - 3 Replies
- 6884 Views
-
Last post by JeanneDes
-
-
-
Any websites that lists average dimensions of most buildings in USA?
As the title says. I'm trying to get the sense of scale for buildings. So far I've made some that look big in Sweet home but are pretty small in a game. I am...by cj31387 » - 3 Replies
- 3123 Views
-
Last post by cj31387
-
-
-
room dimensions next to sides?
Is it possible (plugin?) to have the room dimensions (not just the surface, but the size of each side of the room) automatically visible on the plan? I can a...by jkeppens » - 3 Replies
- 9291 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to... 'slice' the 3D view at a certain level
Hello all, I am a recent user, and trying to modelize my home... I could achieve quite a decent result but I'm still blocking on a specific issue, that I cou...by Theduck38 » - 8 Replies
- 3970 Views
-
Last post by Theduck38
-
-
-
problem rendering picture
I have a problem for rendering picture. I don't understand why there is no light on my picture. I think all of my settings is correct. I attach on this messa...by bengo82 » - 2 Replies
- 3177 Views
-
Last post by bengo82
-
-
-
No needed earth around apartments, how up my apartments in sky? : )
Hallo-Hallo, i'm creating apartment, where i will be live. But my apartment will be on 18th floor, and i want to creat around "blue sky" view, so no needed e...by HaRRz » - 1 Replies
- 3027 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Looking for help with a design
Hi all: As you can see, I'm new to this forum. I downloaded SH3D some time ago and I have worked with it in some nice personal designs, but since I'm not a p...by Ahmose » - 1 Replies
- 3539 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Hide textures for print
Hi, I would like to print my floor plan, but hide the textures. I want some quick manual sketching on a few printouts of the plan, but the textures colorize ...by bertvan » - 2 Replies
- 3373 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Delete imported models
I imported a few models that I decided I don't like or didn't work. How can I delete them please, there doesn't seem to be any way to do this? Thanks Daveby perdrix52 » - 3 Replies
- 3962 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
how to import in Online tool ?
Hello, I'm using the SH3D client, and I'd like to import my drawings into the online version, how do I do this ? in the online version, I've seen "export do ...by aerodyne » - 9 Replies
- 8942 Views
-
Last post by cactux
-
-
-
no paste function
After installing the 4.2A version I have no paste funtion anymore. 1)In old and new drawings,I can copy any object/furniture, but the past function does not ...by oranjehouse » - 1 Replies
- 2723 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Seeking for 3D models about Biotech R&D Lab
Dear Friends, I would like to create the biotech R&D Lab model, Where can i get the 3D models regarding that? And Is it possible to get the models for Biotec...by ranjithbiotech » - 2 Replies
- 5034 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Tutorial sloping roofs and ceilings
Re: http://www.sweethome3d.com/slopingCeilingGuide.pdf In 2 - Sloping ceiling Isn't it possible to select both long walls to do the operation at once? If not...by live » - 2 Replies
- 9699 Views
-
Last post by live
-
-
-
Need help to complete house design
Hi, I am a new user of this program - and it is very useful I designed my house in 3D but have some problems completing the design. May be there is someone w...by vlad7777 » - 1 Replies
- 6937 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Custom Door & window in 2D
Sir, I need an urgent help to create custom type door and window. When I creating a new style door or window wtih the help of AutoCad or 3dsMax and it import...by sree.arun.kr » - 6 Replies
- 10398 Views
-
Last post by sree.arun.kr
-
-
-
How to create a customized shelf?
Hello, I will be building a set of shelves in a small room and before reinventing the wheel I was wondering what would be the best way to do this. The shelve...by wsw70 » - 3 Replies
- 7604 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest