Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 260 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Accidentally closed without saving.... any hope?
I spent 10+ hours fully mapping my home for a 3d home assistant dashboard and today I accidentally closed without saving any of the file.... I cant find anyt...by bryce131 » - 1 Replies
- 2374 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Spécificités dans l'import de meubles
Bonjour à toutes et à tous, je n'arrive pas à trouver quelle sont les spécificités suivantes dans l'import de meubles : - Déménageable, - Porte ou fenêtre, -...by ChPr » - 11 Replies
- 3380 Views
-
Last post by captaincook
-
-
-
Not able to save a design using the online version
I'll log in then go to http://www.sweethome3d.com/SweetHome3DJSOnline.jsp to start a design. After making a few changes, I can't save it. There's no save but...by sueannaj » - 1 Replies
- 1599 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Attachments How to Create 3d Photo Looking Like This...
Hello All, I'm new to SH3D and have been playing around with it off and on for a few weeks now. I would like to primarily use it to create 3d views of floor ...by CntrlTech » - 2 Replies
- 1999 Views
-
Last post by CntrlTech
-
-
-
Retaining walls and elevated lawns
Hi, Thanks for the fantastic software, brilliant. I have a question about the ground outside the house, we have a 2m elevation supported by a retaining wall....by jamesnz » - 2 Replies
- 2472 Views
-
Last post by jamesnz
-
-
-
One-stop place for building and furniture dimensions
I was searching for escalator dimensions when I found this free site that is very useful when you are creating your own furniture: dimensions.com It offers d...by Keet » - 1 Replies
- 1936 Views
-
Last post by Vinci68
-
-
-
How can i find an object in the list?
Hi, is there any function to find an existing object in the list? I have a lot of furnitures and it takes me a long time to find an object if I don't remembe...by stefiza » - 2 Replies
- 1920 Views
-
Last post by stefiza
-
-
-
Change the bounding box for an object
Is there a way to change the bounding box for an object without changing the size of the object itself? I have 2 objects, virtually the same but one has smal...by Keet » - 2 Replies
- 2697 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Is it possible to set dimensions to automatically adjust if wall length is modified ?
Hi. I am new to Sweet Home and I have a lot to learn. One thing I could not find the answer to, is if there is a feature that can make dimensions I set (in 2...by [email protected] » - 1 Replies
- 2051 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Looking at a room ground level
HI, I have noticed that some of the pictures of rooms in the gallery are pictured like you are actually in the room instead of looking down. (If that makes s...by DawnC86548 » - 1 Replies
- 2184 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
setting/edit the wall length and starting position
Hi, i can not found how to change and fine justify the wall parameters, like x = 1, y = 2, z = 3.52m Is this only possible with mouse drag? thanks in advanceby s1000rr » - 4 Replies
- 5362 Views
-
Last post by s1000rr
-
-
-
grouping reverses the visibility in the planning window to bottom up (ungrouped is top down)
Normally I see in the planning view the topmost parts on top (visibility is top down), but as soon I put them in a group i see the bottom parts on top (visib...by AlbertVonMoosseedorf » - 8 Replies
- 2458 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Cannot view Home Plan pane, only 3D pane
I would like to move some furniture around, but I can no longer find hte Home Plan pane, where I built the walls and placed the furniture. How do I view the ...by mwbutler » - 2 Replies
- 2188 Views
-
Last post by mwbutler
-
-
-
How to draw second floor (second level) following walls of the ground floor (first level)
Hello everyone, this is my first post here, love to use SH3D. There's one thing I'd like to do, please forgive me if it's already been asked I didn't find wh...by sabrina_at » - 3 Replies
- 5373 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
PDF Output Flaw
I thought you all might want to know about the output of PDF files from the program. Because of the limited output choices, the method the program offers is ...by KitchM » - 0 Replies
- 2605 Views
-
Last post by KitchM
-
-
-
Inporting picture so I can ask a question
What is the best way to import a picture so I can ask a question? Trying to recreate my grandparents' house for a phonebook Thanks Dawnby DawnC86548 » - 8 Replies
- 2205 Views
-
Last post by DawnC86548
-
-
-
Create Rooms with Walls
How does the user create a room with walls at the same time? Using Create Room seems to leave off the walls.by KitchM » - 2 Replies
- 2427 Views
-
Last post by KitchM
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 1783 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
Wi-Fi Heatmap with Sweethome3D
Is it possible to make a wi-fi coverage map using SW3D? Has anyone done something similar? I'm researching this and would like a guide to use SW3D if possibl...by esan_br » - 0 Replies
- 1698 Views
-
Last post by esan_br
-
-
-
How to print the floorplan?
I just can't find anywhere in the software to print the floorplan as it is, not 3d but just 2D .. without printing the whole page and getting some wierd scal...by FriaLkpg » - 1 Replies
- 2633 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to display as a simple floorplan?
I would like to display a sh3d floorplan in a simple and traditional way. Is this possible?by artemisclark » - 2 Replies
- 2468 Views
-
Last post by sjb007
-
-
-
Bedroom wing on raised level
Hi! We live in a L-shaped bungalow. The bedromms are in the "foot" of the L. Thisa part is 0.5 m above the rest of the house. The outer walls are all of the ...by Havouza » - 1 Replies
- 2032 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
I can´t see my swimming pool in 3D. Please, help
I put a model of swimming pool to the plane of my garden, i used the negative elevation but there is still grass in 3D view on the swimming pool (where the w...by sladkovamonika » - 1 Replies
- 4703 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
How to find a shape
Hello I might be missing something obvious. How do I find a shape in the list of available shapes in SweetHome3D? Is there a search function available? There...by AndrewSmith » - 2 Replies
- 8838 Views
-
Last post by AndrewSmith
-
-
-
Please help with roofing...
Forgive me, I'm a bit crazy now, trying to make a roof on my project... I have installed the RoofGenerator plug-in... to no avail - it does not launch anythi...by upsetter21 » - 8 Replies
- 5011 Views
-
Last post by upsetter21
-
-
-
Making a hole in the wall
Hi all, I want to open a space of 140x140cm on the wall. How can I do that ? Thanks to my helpful friend.by k005 » - 6 Replies
- 4512 Views
-
Last post by k005
-
-
-
change wall height
Hi all, After selecting all the walls, can we change the height at the same time? Thanks.by k005 » - 5 Replies
- 4442 Views
-
Last post by k005
-
-
-
Multi-photo rendering with different lights
Hi, First post, so hoping this is the right place. I'm looking to generate photos from my model for different combinations of lights. I may need to do this m...by RogTP » - 8 Replies
- 5289 Views
-
Last post by RogTP
-
-
-
How to create arc design on the wardrobe?
Please,can anybody give me advice how to create this arc design on the wardrobe?http://pin.it/4nfJ28Tby sladkovamonika » - 2 Replies
- 5553 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
How Can I Select Objects Completely Covered-up by Other Objects?
I have a big box object that is over a smaller box object. I want to select the smaller box to edit its properties without moving the box that is over it to ...by DonGib » - 4 Replies
- 4870 Views
-
Last post by DonGib
-
-
-
How can i fix the angle of walls --> I want them rectangular
Hello, first of all English is not my mother tongue. I'm trying to plan a Building. So i have to move walls, is it possible to move a wall parallel? --------...by Maexle » - 1 Replies
- 2378 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
is this possible?
Is it possible to redraw this is SweetHome3D? There is multi level terrain and sure if this can be done? Thanksby deanfourie » - 1 Replies
- 1851 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Storing exact location of camera and size of viewport
I'd like to over time do multiple renderings and overlay them pixel-exact. For that, I'd like to store the exact camera location and viewport size. I can sto...by klimek » - 4 Replies
- 2864 Views
-
Last post by klimek
-
-
-
Wrong display of millimeters?
Hello everyone, as a new user I have a simple question that is currently bothering me. I have not found an answer yet. I have an existing floorplan with exis...by Lagos11 » - 1 Replies
- 2241 Views
-
Last post by Daniels118
-
-
-
Measure headspace in a staircase coming into a slopped roof.
In a 1.5 story house, I want to do the following: - First floor, along the long wall, a quarter turn staircase to the second floor. - First to second floor, ...by cadilhac » - 1 Replies
- 2072 Views
-
Last post by cadilhac
-
-
-
Measure-tool - snap?
How do I snap the measure-tool to for example a corner? I dont want to relie on my shaky hand Tried holding down like ctrl or something but doesnt seem to work!by MrGlad8 » - 4 Replies
- 6896 Views
-
Last post by cadilhac
-
-
-
Working with Triangles
I am attempting an A-frame design. It seemed obvious to me that I need to work with triangles. I was able to create a triangle for the tall roof on one side ...by KitchM » - 10 Replies
- 7121 Views
-
Last post by KitchM
-
-
-
Place Posters (or pictures) in real size?
I'm currently planning an exhibition. One requirement to make the job easier would be to be able to add a (digitized) picture as a PDF (or JPEG) to a wall in...by cmahnke » - 4 Replies
- 3128 Views
-
Last post by cmahnke
-
-
-
higher stuff obscured by lower stuff
I have a beam going across the ceiling and a perpendicular wall's top plate that that intersects the beam, but at slightly below the top of the beam. Looks g...by DaveLab » - 12 Replies
- 5644 Views
-
Last post by DaveLab
-
-
-
Outside doors moving up and down
I created a house and put doors (inside and around the perimeter). Later I added a 1 meter foundation under the house by creating a 1 meter wall directly und...by nbh707 » - 0 Replies
- 2588 Views
-
Last post by nbh707
-
-
-
Auto Dimensions
Is there a way to draw rooms and/or walls and have them display the dimensions automatically? I have installed the Auto Dimensioning Tool but it is all or no...by KitchM » - 1 Replies
- 3376 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Slope Wall
Hello, Im a newbe wit this kind of software and have problem with understading how to make slope wall with 2 windows (velux style). I attached a photo where ...by glundjov » - 3 Replies
- 2614 Views
-
Last post by dorin
-
-
-
can't see balconies on level 1 from level 0
I created a house with a level 0 and a level 1. For the exterior walls of the house, I simply extended them the full height from level 0 up into level 1. How...by nbh707 » - 1 Replies
- 2806 Views
-
Last post by nbh707
-
-
-
What Is Magnetism
Is magnetism the same as snap-to? It sure looks that way from the video tutorial.by KitchM » - 7 Replies
- 4722 Views
-
Last post by JessieJim
-
-
-
File opening but not showing on screen
Hello, I cannot open a file anymore. I've no error when I open it, but nothing shows up. If I tries to re-open it, I've an error that the file is already ope...by lgradassi » - 6 Replies
- 2666 Views
-
Last post by Daniels118
-
-
-
Sloping roof across all sides of the house
Hello.. In the past one month I have learnt a lot on home building and I have successfully built one. However, over the weekend I tried to put a sloping roof...by kawal » - 15 Replies
- 6201 Views
-
Last post by kawal
-
-
-
How to make a room bottom/floor solid?
Is there a way to make the bottom of a room/floor solid so that it becomes a solid (thin) shape when exported to .obj and to a 3D printing program? As it is ...by michielper » - 3 Replies
- 2651 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Online work save and reopen
Hi ! I've been working online for a few days on a project but now I am going to download the software cause I can't figure out how to create a new floor on t...by Amzlie » - 3 Replies
- 3556 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
The slope of the landscape towards the water.
Hi all! How can I make the landscape slope towards the water in Sweet Home 3D?by midiass » - 1 Replies
- 2562 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to calculate accurate dimensions?
Hello I need help to understand two basic questions. I searched on this forum but could not find an answer that matches my requirement. Lets assume wall thic...by kawal » - 7 Replies
- 2795 Views
-
Last post by kawal
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest