Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 260 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Is it possible to move the 3d view pane?
I was curious if there was a way to move the 3d view pane to the side, instead of having it below the floor plan pane? I know you can pop-out the 3d view pan...by calebsw » - 2 Replies
- 3425 Views
-
Last post by Daniels118
-
-
-
Problem show levels in 3D
I have a little problem. In 3D view in options, i can choose to show all levels of my house = no problem [:)] But when i select show only selected floor then...by Groofertje » - 7 Replies
- 4533 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How do I close my walls?
When I draw 4 walls, how can I get the ending of wall 4 to neatly fit with the starting point of wall 1? Looking at the image below, my problem is the left h...by function10 » - 3 Replies
- 2962 Views
-
Last post by function10
-
-
-
camera back more and box on ceiling
hope its ok for 2 questions in same thread 1. want to get the box on the floor of the shower on the ceiling, and... put a recessed box in that box that would...by bbxrider » - 10 Replies
- 4597 Views
-
Last post by bbxrider
-
-
-
Need to check if these features are available in SH3D
Hello! Greetings of the day!! This is my first post I have watched the following videos on YouTube and commented on those videos asking whether which softwar...by kawal » - 3 Replies
- 2288 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Can't Change Settings By Typing
A little weird problem I've not had before. Cannot change any settings in preferences or in wall dimensions by typing in the desired amount. Can only use the...by KitchM » - 4 Replies
- 2411 Views
-
Last post by KitchM
-
-
-
Staircase shows sky
Hello! How can I make sure that the staircase does not show the sky but the level above. The "show ceiling" box is checked on both levels. You can see what I...by LMA1324 » - 1 Replies
- 2213 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How can I select all walls (to change thickness)
Hello, I have built my whole home and realised that I have my brick wall thickness (depth) incorrect (all internal walls are brick). Can I select JUST the wa...by awiklendt » - 4 Replies
- 9191 Views
-
Last post by eliezerhilario
-
-
-
How to avoid burnouts in rendering
Hi all, Returning user here, after skipping few versions [;)] I'm looking for a solution to avoid burnouts from light sources - unlike in reality, the bright...by itias » - 5 Replies
- 2476 Views
-
Last post by Daniels118
-
-
-
Sketch-A-Graph type of hinge deformation
I'm sure I'm going to give Emmanuel a head ache with this one... Imagine a ladder where each step is connected to the sides with hinges. This means that if y...by Keet » - 11 Replies
- 6450 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Sky visible through stairway hole in 2 level house
Fellow modellers, looking for a tip in order to solve the following issue I have with stairs. My model is more complex but for simplicity, I tested and recre...by itias » - 2 Replies
- 2250 Views
-
Last post by itias
-
-
-
Magnetism cm instead of mm
it is really hard to move objects and build walls in mm steps. I would like to use cm steps. That would be accurate enough and would be much easier to handle...by sunshineweb » - 9 Replies
- 2739 Views
-
Last post by sunshineweb
-
-
-
partition (wall) coming down from ceiling
to place the shower head on an end wall that will be, mostly, glass, I was thinking of hanging a partition about 20" down from the ceiling and 30" long, the ...by bbxrider » - 3 Replies
- 2669 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
7.0.2 will not print from win10
Version 7.0.2 will not print from win10. A previous version I used on a mac printed ok. I cant print to printer or to pdf in win10 any ideas thanks Dennisby webrehm » - 0 Replies
- 2070 Views
-
Last post by webrehm
-
-
-
Finding Erroneous Wall Segments
as per related Thread just posted ... is there a way to see/find if a Wall had multiple'segments' which is a minor problem for me - for whatever reason durin...by decard » - 3 Replies
- 2859 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Import From RoomScanLiDAR Levels Not Aligned
Hello, I've used RoomScanLiDAR on my iPhone to create a floor plan of my house. I've exported the file to a Sweet Home 3D Plan. I'm running into an issue whe...by Smitty789 » - 2 Replies
- 2552 Views
-
Last post by Smitty789
-
-
-
My Newbie notes - A collection of fixes and links
While learning and using Sweet Home 3D for the first time I made notes on most things I came across. These notes are aimed at those just starting out rather ...by shoulders » - 7 Replies
- 2586 Views
-
Last post by compass
-
-
-
How to export polylines or walls
Hi, I am trying to export custom compass world sections object which indicates parts of my house to specific world side (using within feng-shui) so I am cons...by petrk » - 2 Replies
- 2415 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Aerial View Too Far Away
Good day, my aerial view is extremely far away from what I am working on. Is there a quick way to move closer to it?by MichelleVH » - 1 Replies
- 2198 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Timelapse photo sequences?
I would like to create a series of images showing the path the sun takes from sunrise to sunset, for the days of December 21, March 21, and June 21. For inst...by aheidel » - 5 Replies
- 4729 Views
-
Last post by digitaltrails
-
-
-
Restoring Plan view furniture
I have somehow got my plan view with the stairs and roof displaying in a box - how do I restore the original view ? Also - How do I post images on to this fo...by Weevoir » - 4 Replies
- 2273 Views
-
Last post by Weevoir
-
-
-
Lean-to conservatory
Has anyone done a LEAN-TO CONSERVATORY ? Full length glass walls and a sloping plastic panel roof Thanksby Weevoir » - 16 Replies
- 5511 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Space under roof
I am trying to get my roof sitting on top of the brick walls with no gap - but try as I might, I am still getting a gap - how do I fix this ? For my planned ...by Weevoir » - 4 Replies
- 3173 Views
-
Last post by Weevoir
-
-
-
How to design a raised ground floor
I'm a new user, so I'll try to describe my problem as detailed as I can. I hope it will make sense. I want to design a house with a ground floor and a baseme...by karate » - 2 Replies
- 7326 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
glass wall
How can I draw a glass wall. I do not find an option to change the wall properties as glass wall. Appreciated your assistance, thank you. regards ramsheedby ramsi » - 7 Replies
- 36158 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Grouping and exporting mini spots
I'm just beginning to get a little familiar with lights in Sweethome3D. My first tries in reproducing a display number with lighted led segments have failed ...by Keet » - 3 Replies
- 2742 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 5017 Views
-
Last post by Daniels118
-
-
UI text is huge.
I just downloaded the latest update and now my UI text is huge. Thought might be a preference issue, but the text on the preference window is huge and I am u...by martiice » - 1 Replies
- 2409 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Copy And Paste at Version 7.0.2
Hello everyone, Can somebody explain me, how I can copy rooms (or things in general) from one file to a second one? Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V does not work. ...by BigSchlumpf » - 1 Replies
- 2420 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Import Polyline form DXF
Hi! Is there a way to import polyline from *.dxf (or any other non-binary format - i can write plugin to my surveying software to get data in desired format)...by Aoschin » - 1 Replies
- 4972 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
concatenete different files
Bonjour, Is it possible to create a house by gathering different files, each of them being a room? I have different files for kitchen, living room, rooms, et...by frpatte » - 1 Replies
- 2676 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
- 4 Replies
- 6076 Views
-
Last post by Evanne97
-
-
Carpet - fitting to odd shaped room
I have an odd shaped room to fit a carpet in I have downloaded and recoloured a suitable carpet - but am unable to do anything with it to change its shape fr...by Weevoir » - 3 Replies
- 3226 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Understanding Furniture Location fields
being able to upload a screen shot would be a huge help for speed and understanding. trying to explain in text takes ages and is apt to confuse. ===== we hav...by decard » - 5 Replies
- 4131 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
SH3D 7.0 : wall's bug
Hi, Almost a month without any return or consideration??? [:(] I think, I found the process to reproduce the bug. Step 1: creation of walls and rooms on 3 le...by bdfd » - 6 Replies
- 2814 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Plug-in Installation - How to do it?
Running SH3D 7.0.2 on Windows 11 Home. Forgive my ignorance . . . How do I install a plug-in?by Stevek » - 1 Replies
- 2367 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Furniture Library Editor
How does one Install this feature on an MS Windows PC? I just see a whole bunch of Java files and I know nothing of Java. Regards Graham [:(]by GrahamI » - 7 Replies
- 3172 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
issue with walls
Hello Forum! Unfortunately I can't find the thread about the issue if/ how to groupe walls. Is this possible? I made my nice modelwhat is related on photogra...by T_R » - 1 Replies
- 2361 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Constant Fatal Freeze Now. Will Not Open Previous Files.
i am not sure that it is anything to do with new Plugins i just installed, but my SH3D suddenly - - will not open previous files (and earlier would not do 3D...by decard » - 4 Replies
- 2697 Views
-
Last post by decard
-
-
-
Dimensions - Appearance
can you change the appearance of the Dimension lines? eg make it dashed or dots? this would help make Dimensions much clearer visually and not confused with ...by decard » - 7 Replies
- 2456 Views
-
Last post by decard
-
-
-
Cannot directly modify Text Label Font or Size in Rooms or Furniture
Cannot directly modify Text Label Font or Size in Rooms or Furniture (and shortcut to decrease Text Label size - Ctrl+At+Shift+K. can anyone actually do that?)by decard » - 1 Replies
- 2181 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Cannot move or orientate Text Boxes
Cannot move Text Boxes Cannot change orientation of Text boxesby decard » - 1 Replies
- 2117 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Cannot change Text Orientation ...
can only change Text Orientation in 3D Render for some reason - not in actual Text Create/Editby decard » - 1 Replies
- 2416 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 2010 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
Room Dimensions
one of the most frustrating things is not being able to type in exact Room dimensions that same as you can do in Walls; instead you have drag and drop corner...by decard » - 1 Replies
- 2109 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Missing Functions: How do i change all the existing Dimensions Font & Size?
How do i change all the existing Dimensions Font & Size? there seems to be no way to change the text size or font for all existing Dimensions (without changi...by decard » - 13 Replies
- 5510 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Cannot select furniture
After working for weeks on my new home I moved a fluorescent lamp temporarily to get a better view. Now I cannot move it back, I cannot even select it. When ...by RedNylk » - 2 Replies
- 2511 Views
-
Last post by RedNylk
-
-
-
Overlaid Rooms
i mention that i can find no information in User Manual simple question: how is the display order of the (floor) surface of different 'Rooms' determined when...by decard » - 4 Replies
- 3645 Views
-
Last post by decard
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 3362 Views
-
Last post by Si60
-
-
TIP: Enhanced use of Room ....
maybe you have thought of this already but i used a 'Room' to define & calculate the whole area of house - which was great but another use i found for this w...by decard » - 0 Replies
- 2406 Views
-
Last post by decard
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest