Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 262 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Adding a crawl space afterwards
Hi! Thanks for this great program! I am trying to add a crawl space after I have designed the other levels (my mistake). So I added a new level with some wal...by zuize411 » - 2 Replies
- 2147 Views
-
Last post by digitaltrails
-
-
-
Stairs from the cellar not visible on the ground floor
Hello, I'm quite new to this program, but I managed quite good to create a house with 2 floors and a cellar. What I try to archive: I need every floor as it'...by Mr_Jakob99 » - 2 Replies
- 3171 Views
-
Last post by Mr_Jakob99
-
-
-
Walls Feature request
Dear all, I would like to know if and when it would be possible to have a texture on the top of the wall instead of only a colour ? Workaround ? Secondly, I ...by jensie » - 1 Replies
- 2533 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Hinges, opening of doors...
Hi, Anybody could explain me, how could I make a door able to open and close if I download it from another source (3d wharehouse). Also, sometimes I download...by baldatito » - 2 Replies
- 2694 Views
-
Last post by baldatito
-
-
-
How can I create grass path outside my house?
Hi, I am a pretty new user on Sweet Home 3d. And so far I have created a beautiful house, but don't know how to make grass path outside my house. I have the ...by JackWatson » - 3 Replies
- 16729 Views
-
Last post by bills2002
-
-
-
HOW TO CREATE LIGHTS???
Hi. I know that this topic is been touched before, but I need more help. I follow all the steps to create a light source, and does not work at all!!! I edit ...by baldatito » - 6 Replies
- 5188 Views
-
Last post by baldatito
-
-
-
Glass Table
Dear All, How can I turn a non-see-through table top into a glas table top? I imported a glass table from a different 3D program and the glass top looks like...by HenriP2000 » - 3 Replies
- 2538 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Attachments
How to do a vaulted and flat ceiling of a single wall
Hello: First off, thank you very much for this software. It has been a very useful tool in designing our home and we love it! My question is, how to have a w...by ltd77 » - 13 Replies
- 13637 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Viewing Sweet Home 3D Model in Google Earth Pro
Hello, is there a way to Export a Sweet Home 3D model to Google Earth Pro (in Temporary Places) and view it in a georeferences point in Google Earth ? This i...by grassosm » - 0 Replies
- 2753 Views
-
Last post by grassosm
-
-
-
Help needed to change face of meodels
Hi All, Really sorry for the newbie question but could anyone please advise me how I would go about changing the face of these 6 machines to represent our ne...by yourlaundry » - 2 Replies
- 4464 Views
-
Last post by yourlaundry
-
-
-
Adding lintols (lintels) between two walls
I am trying to add a lintel/lintol to a wall that's been removed, i.e. there is now a structural beam at the top (height 50cm, elevation 200cm), which is con...by madduck » - 3 Replies
- 2796 Views
-
Last post by crackwood01
-
-
-
Export Library Folder
How can I export entire Library folder? I have created a Furnishings category with my own drawings and objects, now I want to export this folder to my client...by Vidium » - 4 Replies
- 3618 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Pan in aerial 3d view
hi all Been using Sweet Home 3d for a while (great program btw) but I always find the aerial view is difficult to move into the correct position, I cant find...by pr1970 » - 8 Replies
- 19262 Views
-
Last post by johncclee
-
-
-
New addition to my home can I submit to an engineer
I used sweet home 3D to do the draft drawing of an extension that will be added to my current house I completed six different drawings one of them include th...by mimc911 » - 14 Replies
- 5166 Views
-
Last post by bert.struik
-
-
-
Insert a sink in a cabinet
Hi Forum! I've been searching for a way to insert a sink into a cabinet, and still can't figure it out, i know that with SH3D you have to be creative to achi...by crackwood01 » - 5 Replies
- 4560 Views
-
Last post by crackwood01
-
-
-
Barcelona Pavilion - my graduation from high school is in danger
Hi all, first of all a wonderful day and an even better start into the coming week. My art teacher has requested me to design a visitor pavilion in reference...by HenriP2000 » - 11 Replies
- 4673 Views
-
Last post by HenriP2000
-
-
-
Problems Importing
Hi Folks.. bit of a newbie here. I've been meticulously (as I can, anyway) building a 3D model of my house. I've been using generic furniture so far, but cam...by jimmymc » - 2 Replies
- 3030 Views
-
Last post by jimmymc
-
-
-
unable to convert plan to .svg using sweerhome3d 6.5.2 on centos 7
Hi System Info ------------- Code: Select all$ cat /etc/centos-release CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core) Code: Select all$ uname -a Linux lb-cam-bca-12 3....by Shaggy1 » - 2 Replies
- 2361 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Need an example of a floor plan done in SH3D as a guide
I am not expert in using sweet home 3d I am looking for a floor plan done to use it to guide me on how to complete my work properly before I submit to an eng...by mimc911 » - 1 Replies
- 2705 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Attachments I created and imported a trapezoidal window. How do I create wall hatch for it?
I don't understand why if I add a window from the SH3D built in furniture library, I can insert it in a wall and I don't need a hatch, but if I create my own...by titust11 » - 9 Replies
- 2532 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Columns in the plan and correct position of creation of the house
Hi, When I open sweet home 3d, 2 negative columns -1 and -2 appear before column 0. I noticed that whenever I drag a piece of furniture to the left side of t...by Clamarc » - 10 Replies
- 5636 Views
-
Last post by Clamarc
-
-
-
Memory use and rename object
Hi, I have two questions about Sweet Home 3D: 1 - Is it normal for him to use 1422.4 Mb of computer memory? 2 - The geo_triangle_hori object disappeared from...by Clamarc » - 0 Replies
- 2485 Views
-
Last post by Clamarc
-
-
-
Cabinet Elevation
Hi, Im new here so apologies if this has been asked in the past I'm drawing up my new kitchen and have created 3d models of my preferred manufactures units (...by CutThroatJake » - 2 Replies
- 2630 Views
-
Last post by CutThroatJake
-
-
-
Copy background image between levels?
Is there any easy way of copying the background image to a different level? I can offcourse add it again and make sure to place it as close as possible, but ...by jasan » - 7 Replies
- 8850 Views
-
Last post by davidaveiro
-
-
-
Error opening my .sh3d file after closing file
So my .sh3d file won't open anymore. Other files can still open correctly. I've tried looking in Appdata/... to recover work lost. There are two files there ...by bokito » - 1 Replies
- 2881 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Volunteers needed
I am pretty sure i am losing my mind and would like to see if i am the only one. HERE is a link to a SH3D file. Volunteers are needed to to create a renderin...by Mike53 » - 3 Replies
- 2967 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
-
Imported furniture libraries not showing
I am a very new user to SweetHome and have the following problem. I have imported the model libraries form the SweetHome site, but they are not appearing in ...by Slohcin » - 2 Replies
- 3876 Views
-
Last post by Slohcin
-
-
-
How to generate the realistic view for window
Because i want to get the real view from my window into the garden, i created a wall in front of the window and loades as texture a photo. Because this is no...by vengaboy » - 1 Replies
- 2724 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Start with builder's floor plans
I want to begin with a builder's floor plans which I have saved on my computer. The floor plan is one story, is totally complete, no walls need to be drawn, ...by SH25414 » - 3 Replies
- 5837 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How can I make a split foyer?
I am wondering if Sweet Home 3D can handle a split foyer design. My home is on two levels. The bottom level is about halfway below ground. The entry is at gr...by dkh3184 » - 3 Replies
- 5523 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Can't set all objects in focus.
Hi, some of my objects (furniture, offen) I can't give a focus also double click for properties. How does it come? How can I set the focus on it again to get...by FrankMehlhop » - 1 Replies
- 2134 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 2151 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
web site link
Could someone please explain how to share a sh3d file on a website similar to "exported homes manager". As clear and as basic as possible please, as i have n...by Mike53 » - 2 Replies
- 2153 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
-
Printing Walls from side
Hi, I have planned my building and now I would like to calculate cables & electricity and document it. For that it would be extremely helpful if there was a ...by Mr.J » - 6 Replies
- 25394 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Video
Hello everybody, I was just about to make a video of my apartment. But I am unable to switch to another room because the door between the kitchen. and living...by Damrak2021 » - 1 Replies
- 2076 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Save modified furniture as new default, or new item entirely? (and a sincere thank you, too)
Hi - first let me say that this program is phenomenal. I am planning my first retail business and it has been a complete and total gamechanger. -------------...by jamison » - 1 Replies
- 2128 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
I got some Problems to set a Wall (Angles seems to be the problem?)
Hello, I found your program and wanted to use it to draw my old building, as I have just submitted a building application for a change of use. The building i...by lozdigloz » - 4 Replies
- 2437 Views
-
Last post by lozdigloz
-
-
-
Worktop
Hello everybody, I have now set up the appliances such as the stove and dishwasher in my kitchen. But there is a worktop above the devices and I don't know h...by Damrak2021 » - 5 Replies
- 3000 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Icons of Imported Furniture
Firstly thank you for this great free app, I'm really enjoying using it. I've noticed that when importing an obj file (created in AoI)into the Furniture Libr...by Moldy » - 2 Replies
- 2463 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Window view from high rise apartment
I'm trying to put in my current NYC apartment that is a number of stories up in a high rise building, and I'm not sure how I can make the window view look co...by nycdweller » - 2 Replies
- 2293 Views
-
Last post by nycdweller
-
-
-
Modify furniture - Axis X and Y
MS10 / SH3D 6.5 Modify furniture Change axis X and Y How can I change both axis, X and Y at the same time? I can only change X or Y, not both.by Grufty » - 5 Replies
- 2885 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
-
I accidently deleted a level on my plans and lost the changes - any way to recover?
I think I deleted a level and didn't "undo" before leaving the editor. Is there any way to recover? Is there a backup online of my file? Thanks, Ericby feibelman » - 1 Replies
- 2318 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Scaling print to a page size
I now know how to print a 2D view only. However, when I print the room I'm laying out, even though the scale is 20'x30', the printed image is small on an 8.5...by tcchittyjr » - 4 Replies
- 5319 Views
-
Last post by tcchittyjr
-
-
-
Rendering with Mac Preview
I noticed you can "Export to OBJ Format" in SweetHome3d and then double click the .OBJ file to see it in the Preview app on a mac. The quality is great and y...by dmcclurg » - 1 Replies
- 2381 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Need al little bit help
Hello everybody, sorry that I use the google translator, but unfortunately my english is no longer good enough. I have the following problem: If I position t...by Damrak2021 » - 3 Replies
- 2313 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Error - Impossible to open home
Hi. I installed Sweet Home 3D and did some very good tests. I started a project a few days ago, saving and reopening normally. Today, however, when trying to...by EvandroFilho » - 2 Replies
- 2294 Views
-
Last post by EvandroFilho
-
-
-
Print in 2D view only?
I'm working on a computer server room layout, and I only need to print / save as PDF in 2D. Is there a way to do this? I don't see anything in the documentat...by tcchittyjr » - 2 Replies
- 2691 Views
-
Last post by tcchittyjr
-
-
-
AM/PM Bug
Your AM and PM time feature in the Photo rendering dialog has a bug. This may have been pointed out before? For example it seems you have anything AM associa...by snmavronis » - 7 Replies
- 2181 Views
-
Last post by snmavronis
-
-
-
send sketches
hi, i was wondering how to send sketches(if you can) because i am doing the architecture of this project and my sister is doing the interior designing. Is th...by owl21 » - 1 Replies
- 2088 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Best Render Settings
Any tips or your personal preferences on best quality render settings using Sunflow? I am reading this PDF - Configuring Sunflow Rendering Engine I didn't re...by snmavronis » - 7 Replies
- 6044 Views
-
Last post by snmavronis
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest