Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 263 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
possibility to break the line of the name's field of furniture
hello together, I'm looking for a possibility to break the line of the name field of furniture name in several lines in order to get enough place in the plan...by Friedrich » - 3 Replies
- 3255 Views
-
Last post by aleksei5698
-
-
-
Render video in other format
Hello, I render video in ".mov", do you know if it's possible to render video from Sweet home 3D in other format? Thanks! Sarkaby myrtille38 » - 1 Replies
- 2515 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How do I create a roof over a carport, support posts and no walls?
OK, DAY 1 with this software... How do I create a roof supported with posts and no walls over a carport? All I can figure out is walls. Here is a picture of ...by bdollar » - 4 Replies
- 6742 Views
-
Last post by Shralen
-
-
-
How to add a door at a specific offset from an adjacent wall?
I'm curious if this is possible, if the experienced users have found a trick to accomplish this. Picture two adjacent walls, A and B. I add a door to A and w...by thejohnfreeman » - 0 Replies
- 2491 Views
-
Last post by thejohnfreeman
-
-
-
3D rotation of an Object
Hi, I am drawing an attic with a pitched roof. I have designed the roof in SweetHome and saved it as object. I then import it as object (furniture import) in...by MarcoTorinoItaly » - 5 Replies
- 5925 Views
-
Last post by UbuntuBirdy
-
-
-
Photos can't display
Hi,I can't display the rendered 3D image normally in the camera function like this https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/ ... NJT16wtgOk Has anyone encounte...by m56702001 » - 1 Replies
- 2196 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Cannot save online - losing everything
I am working solely online and there is no way to save my design. When I refresh the page or exit and come back I have lost everything. Is there something I ...by chelseyd13 » - 1 Replies
- 8400 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Can not see loft when creating video??
Does anyone know why when I'm creating my videos I can not see the second level(level 1)loft? It is basically invisable for some reason. I CAN see it when ju...by Ejacklillux » - 1 Replies
- 2979 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Roof thickness
Hello everyone I would like to know why the 'thickness' of the roof changes as you change the roofs pitch. I started with a respectable roof at a 35% pitch, ...by Bersabal » - 0 Replies
- 17398 Views
-
Last post by Bersabal
-
-
-
how to removed square footage?
I own the paid version of this program I have created a plan for my new mobile home. I don't know what I did but in the middle of the 2d plan is the word tra...by gnarlyCrone » - 2 Replies
- 17806 Views
-
Last post by gnarlyCrone
-
-
-
Furniture - Keywords, Categories how to use them
The furniture-editor can define "Keywords" and a"Category" to each item. Question: How can I use them in the main program to find an item? I do not know of a...by otadmin » - 2 Replies
- 3919 Views
-
Last post by otadmin
-
-
-
Door and Window dimensions
Do the dimensions for a door or window relate to the size of the "hole" in the wall or the inner width of the object? When in a raw building, only the size o...by otadmin » - 3 Replies
- 3460 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Can't open Page Setup, Print Preview, or Print dialog
I've seen some posts similar to this, but haven't found a clear solution... I just downloaded 6.4.2 and created a really simple floor plan -- literally just ...by bithead2000 » - 2 Replies
- 2601 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Interface font too small on large 2K monitor... HELP!
Hello All New to SweetHome 3D, glad to have found it! I am a senior designer (meaning I'm over 40! [;)] ), with a large 2K monitor - the UI fonts and icons a...by 11eleven » - 1 Replies
- 3261 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to update?
Hi, this is for the Linux version. when I launch Sweethome3D, I get a notification that there is an version 6.4 update available. But when I go to the downlo...by ThatJackElliott » - 1 Replies
- 2465 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Photos are overexposed
Hi, I'm laying out a bathroom with white walls, white furniture, two small overhead lights and two mirror lights. I do not have "Add ceiling lights" selected...by ThatJackElliott » - 1 Replies
- 2134 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
SH3D constantly freezing/crashing on Macbook after 20-30 minutes
I am running the paid version of SH3D from the App Store. I have a Macbook Air and a Macbook Pro, but with Catalina version 10.15.5. Both computers are runni...by nhousley » - 4 Replies
- 3679 Views
-
Last post by alf1203
-
-
-
height measurements?
Hello, is there a way, or drawing view, in which I can enter height measurements?by sqout » - 3 Replies
- 2735 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
[Q] Merge several plans
Hi sweeties! Although my question should not be hard to be answered, I didn't find any solution via FAQ or google. Question: I made plans of several rooms se...by docsnyder » - 9 Replies
- 3621 Views
-
Last post by otadmin
-
-
-
Scaling issue for the background image, wrong aspect and size
Dear all, I want to create a 3D model of a house. I've got a CAD plan which was exported to PDF. I want to use it as background image to draw the walls. Ther...by messefilme » - 6 Replies
- 3810 Views
-
Last post by messefilme
-
-
-
square meters of an appartement
Hello! I found this incredible software and get started right away hoping to figure everything out while drawing Created this plan (attached), now I'd like t...by nkat » - 1 Replies
- 2689 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
-
How to change the objects´ features?
Hello, I saw that SweetHome have changed, but I don't find how to modify the objets´ features (color, textures, etc) as I use to do in the old interface.... ...by Margari » - 1 Replies
- 2018 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Revit Files
Have somebody a hint how i can convert REVIT Model Files to a sh3d compatible format?by brodbdie » - 8 Replies
- 6459 Views
-
Last post by jtm2020hyo
-
-
-
How should I let Sweet Home 3D import IFC file?
How should I let Sweet Home 3D import IFC file Hi, I am a beginner of Sweet Home 3D and English is not my nature language, please forgive my bad semantic and...by robin87105 » - 9 Replies
- 12609 Views
-
Last post by jtm2020hyo
-
-
-
See through windows in a roof
I have been trying to put a skylight/velux window and a dormer window into a roof, but am having trouble with getting one to be see through. If I use a roof ...by BobMcL » - 1 Replies
- 4117 Views
-
Last post by Shralen
-
-
-
Texts are objects, but can't added to a group, or made invisible?
I've added a few texts to my plan that are essentially descriptions of their respective group. Although they are offered to me as "objects" under "Select obj...by rfk » - 2 Replies
- 1815 Views
-
Last post by rfk
-
-
-
How to add images in sweethome
My images are png,jpg which are 2d ..how to import this 2d images in sweethome ...by faizkhan » - 1 Replies
- 7051 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
After you've imported blue print and traced ...
Two parts: Once you have imported your blue print and traced the walls, can you get rid of the background image? Can you coppy your walls only into a new fil...by jbhk » - 1 Replies
- 1648 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How can I put 3D view on the right side instead of bottom?
I have an ultra wide monitor, and it looks ridiculous with the bottom 3d view, but I can't find a way to put it on the right side. I can make it a new window...by BullFrog » - 1 Replies
- 2106 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How do I add a new Category in the furniture library
I am creating gates and fences, when I import furniture the default category is Bathroom but I'd really like to add Fences and import all my download models ...by Jibareaux » - 1 Replies
- 1880 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to take a multilevel picture from outside?
Hi I have a house with 3 levels, the out side is elevated in 2 levels. Now i want to take a picture frm the lowest level (basement) and still get all levels ...by Thops_of_Kenya » - 5 Replies
- 2880 Views
-
Last post by Thops_of_Kenya
-
-
-
Missing full cattalog of 3d Models every time when restart PC
I have lost full cathalog of 3d models everytime when restarting my PC and forsed to add the new models every time i start programm. What's wrong?by MarynaDesna » - 5 Replies
- 2330 Views
-
Last post by pkeenan
-
-
-
Error in sh3d 6.4 with old projects ?
Hi, I saw a problem with the new version 6.4 and the old projects (<= 6.3). In the given project, open it and try to join wall 1 and wall 2... a problem ? Li...by bdfd » - 10 Replies
- 4359 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Furniture
Hello: I would like to add more furniture to my Sweet Home 3D library. I read somewhere there is 1,000 new items for the categories. Can someone direct me wh...by KateStanleyDesign » - 2 Replies
- 2408 Views
-
Last post by KateStanleyDesign
-
-
-
obj import 90° rotated in twinmotion :) !
Hello all, I'm new on SH3D, I want to try it to make a 3D view of my future house and after, import it in Twinmotion (3D view is interesting with garden, tre...by vinsse2001 » - 0 Replies
- 2674 Views
-
Last post by vinsse2001
-
-
-
Server Side
Hello there, what a wonderful tool! I am implementing this in creating 3D models of French castles for online viewing: http://cineffect.free.fr/royaume/chate...by Cinenaut » - 4 Replies
- 7957 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Texture vs. Material
I am a bit confused regarding applying texture to a piece of furniture (for arguments sake say a plain box). If I select the box, open modify furniture, then...by mikewu99 » - 1 Replies
- 2258 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Unable to access this forum on WiFi - "spamming IP address detected"
For several days, the only way I can access this forum is via a cellular data connection - on wifi, every time I Google and issue and click the link to the t...by NemaTode » - 3 Replies
- 2095 Views
-
Last post by NemaTode
-
-
-
How do I create an front / elevation view of an interior or exterior wall?
Sorry to ask such a basic question but I can't figure out how to create a front elevation view. I'm sure it's possible to generate this view (even Ikea's bas...by NemaTode » - 1 Replies
- 4049 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Starting with interior measurements and adding dimensions
Hi, I'm using SH3D for the first time and could use some help. All of my measurements are interior, and I'm trying to have all of the virtual walls accurate ...by NemaTode » - 2 Replies
- 2552 Views
-
Last post by NemaTode
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 3975 Views
-
Last post by harbinger
-
-
problem with yafaray 1.3.1 plugin under ubuntu
Hi to all, i'm using ubuntu and sweet home 3D. the plugin "create photo with yafaray" is well installed ! when I try it, this is what I get ?!!!!!! please he...by alansan » - 2 Replies
- 1919 Views
-
Last post by alansan
-
-
-
Trim the end of a curved wall
I designed a curved staircase that is hidden behind a book case. To meet the space requirements, I would like to trim the end off of the curved wall to provi...by ryanburkett » - 4 Replies
- 2290 Views
-
Last post by ryanburkett
-
-
-
objects added are much smaller than described
Hi, major beginner here, I added a bathtub to my floor plan, it says its 5' wide, but it shows up as about 3 inches wide on my floor plan. Can someone tell m...by Jami88 » - 2 Replies
- 2265 Views
-
Last post by Jami88
-
-
-
How to make a 3d deck
Hi there! I'm trying to make a wooden exterior deck in 3D but I don't know how without making a new level. Can someone help?by berrely » - 2 Replies
- 3635 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Modifying dimensions once after they have been added
I am using Sweet Home 3D 64 bit version for Windows. I am able to add dimensions to my floor plan, but after the dimension is added I do not see any option t...by kpachodap » - 5 Replies
- 9843 Views
-
Last post by Gildaniel
-
-
-
Doors "keep proportions" feature
It looks like all doors have a strange feature: once opened in "modify openings" they get "keep proportions" permanently ticked on and that's the end - sizes...by Malecek600 » - 2 Replies
- 3698 Views
-
Last post by Malecek600
-
-
-
Putting skylights in a flat roof | Cutting holes in cubes | Merging walls across levels
Hi all This is my second topic post after discovering SH3D. Having a good time so far. Having designed my first building, I have 3 how-to questions I'd great...by Plutarch » - 3 Replies
- 4311 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
CHANGING colour in plan view
Hi, I'm drawing a floorpan for a house extension. I've drawn the existing plan and I'm happy with what I have. The walls are shown with 'hatching effect whic...by david_now » - 2 Replies
- 3259 Views
-
Last post by david_now
-
-
-
Drawing poly lines at angles - override 15 deg tolerance ?
Hi, I'm trying to poly lines. Horizontal & Vertical work fine, but when I try to draw other lines they allow options at 15,30,45,60,75 degrees. How do I redu...by david_now » - 2 Replies
- 2962 Views
-
Last post by david_now
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest