Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 263 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Hi-res printing
I'm new to this software and very impressed with it. I'm converting a shed into a studio and needed a drawing/design program for this one project so was very...by krandle » - 1 Replies
- 2187 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Two lofts / mezzanines at different elevations
Hi First time user. I am glad I found this software - thank you. I hope to use it for a few projects. I am not a designer or 3D artist, so I can't seem to fi...by Plutarch » - 5 Replies
- 2658 Views
-
Last post by Plutarch
-
-
-
Roof Building for 2020 SH3D v6.3.1
Hello, I am new to modeling and currently planning a renovation for my house. I wanted to build a cool 3d model based on my plans to share with people but fe...by NotAnArchitect » - 13 Replies
- 12793 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
- 9 Replies
- 10151 Views
-
Last post by KitchM
-
-
Supporting wall/ beam?
Help - anyone know how i can create a supporting wall/ beam between two walls at ceiling hight?by Redwings » - 3 Replies
- 5594 Views
-
Last post by KitchM
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 2836 Views
-
Last post by KitchM
-
-
Rooms out of shape after many wall changes
Having done numerous changes in my first project, including recreating walls to ensure different levels are aligned correctly, most of my room shapes are sli...by stain35 » - 3 Replies
- 2945 Views
-
Last post by stain35
-
-
-
How to export the project to work with LibreCAD
Hi! I am working with this kind of software recently, trying a lot of different apps. Sweet Home is really handy, does not require much knowledge to put the ...by gustavopinent » - 3 Replies
- 7957 Views
-
Last post by dorin
-
-
-
Speed up Photo Creation
Is there a way to speed up the process of making a "photo" in SH3D - other than buying more memory and a new graphic board?by wrod » - 2 Replies
- 2140 Views
-
Last post by wrod
-
-
-
Copy object to exact position?
Hello, I want to test a few new stores for our living room. I have created some using one of the textures to choose from. I have then grouped them all and co...by wrod » - 2 Replies
- 1753 Views
-
Last post by wrod
-
-
-
How to make the color and shape look the same
Hi, everyone, I am trying to use the software to create a set of pictures for my visual search experiment. I want the distractors to have the same shape but ...by Bill_L » - 3 Replies
- 1632 Views
-
Last post by Bill_L
-
-
-
Wall length, without the walls?
Hello. How can I input the length of a wall and make it so that the inside of the walls aren't taken into consideration? When I measure an actual wall is fro...by Takuto_90 » - 2 Replies
- 2040 Views
-
Last post by Takuto_90
-
-
-
Please help: what is wrong with my ceiling?
I have a room with sloped ceilings and various wall heights as shown. I drew the room as a rectangular room, and split the side wall twice to make the slopes...by fbg002 » - 1 Replies
- 1578 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Wooden roof structure (How to?)
How can I make a roof structure made of beams under different angles attached to a roof that goes from approx. 45 degrees for the major part of the roof to a...by RuudKramers » - 1 Replies
- 1848 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
I need a little help!
Hello, everyone, I would like to make a round room cutout of 180 cm on the first floor, so that one can see a sculpture in the basement. Can someone please h...by oldies2000 » - 2 Replies
- 1769 Views
-
Last post by oldies2000
-
-
-
Sci-Fi test : suggestions on how to do this?
hi everyone, [:)] i would like to use SH3D to try to get close to the design in the picture bellow, any trick /ideas on how to do this? to my google drive so...by jpcr » - 7 Replies
- 2296 Views
-
Last post by jpcr
-
-
-
Attachments
Levels, transparency and categories
After a long hiatus and getting back into SH3D, I'm making a split level home but having some difficulty... Observations: Wishlist: Search function for furni...by pencilart » - 2 Replies
- 1909 Views
-
Last post by pencilart
-
-
-
Create objects from walls?
Hi and good morning to all, I am on a good way and created some simple objects from walls. For example a half-round counterdesk. But my question: does someon...by s_koch » - 2 Replies
- 2374 Views
-
Last post by s_koch
-
-
-
how to change the colour of dimensions
Hi together, I want to ask again for how to change the colour of dimensions. since many years there is no reply to this question.by Friedrich » - 3 Replies
- 3300 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
SH3D native colours
Hi, I've just learned that there are "Native Colours" in SH3D (http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,6412) which I think are very useful...by AdaAja » - 4 Replies
- 2282 Views
-
Last post by AdaAja
-
-
-
wood floor texture issue
I'm new to Sweet home3d. I've made a few rooms with success however when I apply a wood floor texture for the living room it doesn't come out nicely; I don't...by krixi2020 » - 1 Replies
- 2283 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Can't Modify walls
Ok, this is driving me crazy! I have my base plan unlocked (I keep locking and unlocking it just to see if that fixes it but it doesn't) I feel like it must ...by stevish » - 8 Replies
- 4725 Views
-
Last post by collinsmwenda
-
-
-
How can I automatically add measurements?
Hello everyone, I am currently starting to do some planing for our future home and found Sweet Home 3D. I really really enjoy using it as it is intuitive, ni...by AleXSR700 » - 1 Replies
- 2870 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Does Sloping ceiling only work in top level?
I followed the Tutorial for sloping roofs and ceilings, dormers and more with success to create a sloping ceiling. Then I was surprised to find out that it d...by yminus » - 1 Replies
- 2149 Views
-
Last post by yminus
-
-
-
Making a factory
Hi. I want to make a factory. Can anyone help me? Is a ready model so i can see how to make it. Thanks.by KOSTAS30545 » - 0 Replies
- 1745 Views
-
Last post by KOSTAS30545
-
-
-
HOW ORGANIZE 3D MODEL LIBRARY
Hi !!! I have imported several 3d models and now i need to reorganize well the library in order to find them quickly! How can do that? Is there any specific ...by moodrelooking » - 6 Replies
- 4689 Views
-
Last post by Myersfilm
-
-
-
Power level is missing when importing a downlight
Hi, The "Power level" is gone after I import a downlight from a file. Here are the steps that I follow: I want to import to my project a downlight that I fou...by HazelCuate » - 1 Replies
- 1699 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Text in 3 D, or simple (2D) text on an objekt?
Hi specialists is there any way to create a text and put that directly on the surface of an object? 2D (would be o.k. this time) or real 3D (would be nice fo...by s_koch » - 1 Replies
- 2902 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Increase daylight illumination in render plus daylight angles
Hi. I would like to make the daylight power higher in the renders. Is there a way of doing this? Also, When the latitude is set in the compass properties, do...by Ulrich_von_Jungingen » - 0 Replies
- 1541 Views
-
Last post by Ulrich_von_Jungingen
-
-
-
seperate walls/ detache, (not split)
Hello, I'm still figuring out if it's good to draw the walls of the house all together, that way the are attached, or to make all walls seperately. How can I...by hebeentuin » - 1 Replies
- 2385 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
angle wall
Hello! What a great programm this is! I have two questions about the same problem. Is it possible to put in the degree angle for a wall? (I know i can type b...by hebeentuin » - 4 Replies
- 4196 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
1st floor starting position is on the groudfloorwall
Hello, Im looking for a way to let the walls of the 1st floor (or 2nd) start from above the floorhight. for example: wallhight is 2500. then I put in the 1st...by hebeentuin » - 2 Replies
- 1520 Views
-
Last post by hebeentuin
-
-
-
Merge Furniture (some simple objects) ?
Dear all, I just tried to create an alutruss ( a beam made of aluminium tubes, what is usually used on stages for rigging) and I wonder, if there is ay funct...by s_koch » - 2 Replies
- 2033 Views
-
Last post by s_koch
-
-
-
Tracing from a blueprint?
I was lucky enough to get a copy of the original blueprints from the county for my home. Question: Is it possible to scan/import this as an image that I can ...by Worldtraveller » - 1 Replies
- 4684 Views
-
Last post by s_koch
-
-
-
Too dark shadows in virtual visit render
Hi all, i'm sorry for my english but I'm Italian I'm using this fantastic software since many years. I used it for my first home refurbishing. Last year I ma...by pollastren » - 1 Replies
- 1726 Views
-
Last post by pollastren
-
-
-
Export 2D to dxf or dwg
Hi, i´m new here but i didn´t found anything in the Forum. Is there a possibillity to export my fles as a dxf or dwg file??? Hope there will be some solution...by rotbart » - 2 Replies
- 16676 Views
-
Last post by rotbart
-
-
-
Align outer walls of 2 levels
New user and have just created a plan with 2 levels, representing the 2 storeys of my house. Due to my poor drawing of lines, there are minor discrepancies w...by stain35 » - 1 Replies
- 2875 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Rendering on Windows Server 2008 Possible?
Hi, i love to use SH3D, my Problem is that i want to use all of the Xeon CPU Cores on a Windows 2008 Server. For some stupid reasons this is not possible bec...by Moxi » - 18 Replies
- 13920 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Export .obj to Wordpress plugin
I have been trying to get my sh3d models to show up on various Wordpress plugins with mixed success. They show up on VRM360 and Canvasio3D but they don't hav...by JoeSherer4 » - 0 Replies
- 1899 Views
-
Last post by JoeSherer4
-
-
-
Bucket size value
Hi to all! Can't figure is it possible to start with another than default tile size of 64 pixels? How can I configure bucket size value?by bam0o » - 1 Replies
- 1286 Views
-
Last post by bam0o
-
-
-
Is there also an invisible rectangle for walls?
Many thanks for the invisible triangle , but is there an option for an invisible rectangle also somewhere? It would be easier to setup a simple wall penetrat...by s_koch » - 1 Replies
- 2006 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
2D version limitations: Request for solutions
Greetings. On the 2D version of the program I cannot uncheck "keep proportions" in the furniture properties. Is there any solution? Moreover, I would like to...by Gian1 » - 1 Replies
- 1311 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
3D view background from google earth....
Hello everyone, is it possible to set in the 3D view a background taken from the 3D google map? so in order to put the house in the real environment... i don...by Gotica85M » - 1 Replies
- 2140 Views
-
Last post by Gildaniel
-
-
-
PhotoVideoRendering-1.9 plug-in Ubuntu plugin memory leak
I have installed the PhotoVideoRendering-1.9 plug-in in Ubuntu 18.04 Sweet Home 6.2 and 6.1 both When rendering a video, the memory keeps going up and up unt...by fixxser » - 4 Replies
- 1579 Views
-
Last post by enkonyito
-
-
-
How to add light in an object?
Hi everyone, I want to know how to add light in an object; I create a lamp model and want to add light effect from within the object. I create model using bl...by AlbertKakiay » - 3 Replies
- 6120 Views
-
Last post by AlbertKakiay
-
-
-
How do I raise the base height of a wall?
Hi All, Been using the free version for a while and moved to the paid version thinking the limitation was in the free version but I cannot work out how to ma...by P10GE » - 3 Replies
- 3011 Views
-
Last post by Alex210
-
-
-
Repetitive building blocks
Reading through the list of improvements and fixes of the 6.3 version it got me wondering. Specifically the import of models using repetitive elements. I not...by coldcomfort » - 4 Replies
- 1631 Views
-
Last post by coldcomfort
-
-
-
Ceiling reflection
Hi to all! Can somebody explain me how to get white ceil that reflects the light. I mean usually white surface reflects a light when there is any (even indir...by bam0o » - 0 Replies
- 1339 Views
-
Last post by bam0o
-
-
-
Ram allocation for SH3D
Hi, I'm creating 2 different projects on 2 different computers. One of the computers is a bit old, the other is almost new, both are desktop. In the old comp...by Cannoloz » - 6 Replies
- 4177 Views
-
Last post by Cannoloz
-
-
-
How can I make a wall keep the measure without the wall itself?
So, I measure a wall of the room (from the inside of the apartment) and write it down... but when I'm actually trying to make it, the measure is somehow wron...by kajus24 » - 1 Replies
- 1416 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest