Wishlist
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 252 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
keep/save textures from imported file
i need to "keep" the texture of an imported file. i work with different computers on the same project. when i change/add a texture, i will have to transfer s...by macfrog » - 2 Replies
- 3373 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
Change default in Create Photo
Emmanuel, When using Create photo, as standard a 3D photo is created: wide but low. Unfortunately (for me) this is rarely the desired photo size: 3/4 and Squ...by hansmex » - 3 Replies
- 3335 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
2nd grade measurement lines
I would like to have some measurement lines of a different kind, which i could turn on/off (visible or not) for printing and editing. this might be another h...by macfrog » - 1 Replies
- 3733 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
one click export six eye fish photo
i need create virtual tour with panotour software. i can set six virtual visit and take photo with fish eye function. its posible this six photos take automa...by blazzter » - 2 Replies
- 4217 Views
-
Last post by blazzter
-
-
-
Stroke orientation (Wall postion)
In the post: "Position of Walls Related to Room" The user asked precisely the question I'm going to, but only received reply's that were a bit harsh, and ign...by babygenius55 » - 0 Replies
- 3715 Views
-
Last post by babygenius55
-
-
-
Feature "Drop Item..."
Hi, i would like to have a feature letting me "drop" (selected) objects to the lowest possible height in plan. you know, sometimes you shoveling around the f...by macfrog » - 3 Replies
- 3452 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
Feature "Replace with..."
Hello, I just realised, i would like to have a button/context menu entry with the functionality of select one object-> choose "Replace with obj...(but keep p...by macfrog » - 5 Replies
- 4357 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
Possiblility to convert room photo into 3d model
I am not sure whether this is already possible, but I would like to have an option - 1. I click the photo of my Kitchen room 2. I use SweetHome 3D to convert...by kabhijeet » - 2 Replies
- 4236 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Tool for putting the modules against each other
There are excellent tools for alignment, BUT is it possible have a function to put the modules against each other? Thanks in advance.by Nut » - 1 Replies
- 3268 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Proposed "Create photo..." name change
Hi Emmanuel, I have been thinking today, what would you think about modifying the stills render name... While keeping the camera icon, "Create photo...", cou...by db4tech » - 2 Replies
- 3408 Views
-
Last post by db4tech
-
-
-
render can be pause or resume
I've been rendering for more than 15 hours. and suddenly lights got out. and every hours rendering work gone .... [:((] [:((] [:((] I have UPS and only last ...by fhoofman » - 4 Replies
- 3440 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Full-HD Settings...
Hi. I would like to have a "Full-HD"-Setting preset in the Create-Photo dialog. Also, it would be nice, if the 3d-view window could be "set" or "force" to us...by macfrog » - 2 Replies
- 6227 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
Floor problem
I made floor from two "thinned box" forming the upper floor around stair hole. Positioning of furniture on both floors was no problem. Problem was in colorin...by Damirl » - 4 Replies
- 4613 Views
-
Last post by Damirl
-
-
-
Insert triangle in wall
Emmanuel, Would it be difficult to make it possible to insert a "standard" triangle into a wall? By standard I mean a triangle with one 90 degree corner. Thi...by hansmex » - 1 Replies
- 5133 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Lower viewpoint in 3D preview
Emmanuel, Whenever I make a design, the 3D aerial preview clearly shows the bottom half. However, the top half of my design "disappears" because it is obscur...by hansmex » - 2 Replies
- 4970 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
To do list
I posted this under "wishlist" - but I don't think anybody saw it - so here it is again... Is it possible to add some fields to 1) Furniture Modification Wiz...by polo2010 » - 1 Replies
- 4259 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Import on the on-line version
Is there any way to import an existing sh3d file on the online version? I have a file on my laptop that I want to import on your server to be able to work on...by Cyberm@rmotte » - 3 Replies
- 3906 Views
-
Last post by Cyberm@rmotte
-
-
-
One click visibility setting
Where I can see the furnitures' data in a table (width, length...) the visibility is a checkbox. Now to hide or show a furniture I must click twice on it and...by daniferi » - 2 Replies
- 3305 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Wall Drawing Preferences
Hi, I've seen some discussion on various ways of drawing a room, but I wonder if a fairly simple solution might work best. If we were able to select whether ...by connomar » - 0 Replies
- 3799 Views
-
Last post by connomar
-
-
- 6 Replies
- 8458 Views
-
Last post by rino63
-
-
Negative elevation
Hello guys, any news about integration the functionality to handle "negative elevations" or "multi-level"? I know there is the possibility of simulating mult...by guachi » - 2 Replies
- 5450 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Video rendering: render from X to Y frame
Hello. It would be really a good idea to allow the video renderer to process a certain number of frames (from X to Y), so we could render the whole video by ...by jarroyo1982 » - 0 Replies
- 3166 Views
-
Last post by jarroyo1982
-
-
-
I want ........
I want to see in this program 2nd floor, furniture creation, and many models. Thank you. [:x] [:x]by Cernega94 » - 1 Replies
- 3855 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Full line of white kitchen cabinets and countertops
Hi there, Many people have white kitchen caibinets ... the only white one available is very plain and does not have any options like a corner cabinet, drawer...by TrishM » - 1 Replies
- 8520 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
ability to change wall graphic from where we can change wall color
it would be useful to be able to change the graphic that is used for walls from the same place we can change wall color and dims, via a radio button or pull ...by jw » - 2 Replies
- 3626 Views
-
Last post by wrosun
-
-
-
text wrapping
for adding desc details to a drawing, having text area box that wraps would be helpful thanks [:)]by jw » - 1 Replies
- 3544 Views
-
Last post by khadija
-
-
-
Import Broderbund Home Architecht files
Any chance of Sweet Home 3D being able to import Broderbund 3D Home Architect files in the future?by vprasad1 » - 1 Replies
- 4054 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
- 8 Replies
- 5218 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
circular walls and stairs
What I would like to see is the ability to make circular walls and stairs.by kazukan2k » - 1 Replies
- 4855 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
printing...
Hello, the compass is not being printed, is this a feature you might add in the future or did i miss an option (i never know)? also, maybe there should be an...by macfrog » - 2 Replies
- 3584 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
HOW DO YOU PLACE A ROUND HOLE IN A WALL OR IN A BOX? SEE THROUGH
HEllo, Is there a way to make a round hole in a wall ? or in a box it would b a tube but on the Y axis- such as a porthole- should be adjustable in diameter ...by RAV » - 1 Replies
- 4627 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Attachments Disabling Windows/Doors...
Emmanuel, is it (easily) possible to place an additional checkmark inside the modify Furniture dialog triggering "leave holes in walls" when the furniture is...by macfrog » - 10 Replies
- 9212 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
Free the lights !!
Hello again, i just want to make everybody aware of the things you're gonna miss, if Emmanuel's not going to get (someone responsible) start taking care of u...by macfrog » - 5 Replies
- 5631 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
Perfection for CopyAsNewFurniture
Emmanuel, The plug-in CopyAsNewFurniture is proving to be one of the most valuable plug-ins for SH3D. Although it doesn't make the layers function obsolete, ...by hansmex » - 2 Replies
- 9199 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
New video features
Hi all, I suggest to add a feature to pause/resume/save the creation status of a video. Sometimes the creation process takes simply too long and it could be ...by Fabrizio » - 4 Replies
- 3519 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Wishlist version 3.1
Emmanuel, The progress in the development of SH3D over the last year has been enormous. So many new features have been included, that the program has matured...by hansmex » - 3 Replies
- 5409 Views
-
Last post by wrosun
-
-
-
Please add...
Handling for two different save paths: one for project, the other for photos. i dunno (yet), if this is a MacOS X only, but i really have to carefully watch ...by macfrog » - 1 Replies
- 3570 Views
-
Last post by fhoofman
-
-
-
Design too big for video
Emmanuel, I'm making a design measuring approx 240x200 meters. Now I want to make a short video of a walk around the model. Unfortunately, the plan is now so...by hansmex » - 4 Replies
- 3685 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Re-scaling after zooming in/out
Emmanuel, There's some odd behaviour in SH3D that (a) I don't understand or (b) I would like to see changed. When I'm making a design in the 2D window it fre...by hansmex » - 2 Replies
- 4090 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Sweet Home 3D usability
Chipmaster, Most probably this "problem" is not a problem. Try this, and do it exactly in this order: - draw you walls - insert your doors - draw your floor ...by chipmaster » - 10 Replies
- 7605 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
Console renderer
Emmanuel, Thank you for this project! I'd like to have a console application without DirectX/OpenGL requirements. Unfortunately, virtual instances in the clo...by chipmaster » - 1 Replies
- 3931 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Rnders GPU CUDA
It would be brilliant that the renders and animations it could realize GPU compatible with the cards NVIDIA CUDA. Almost real time Renders. [;)]by icaria » - 0 Replies
- 6300 Views
-
Last post by icaria
-
-
-
mtl-file as texture ?
Emmanuel, Maybe it's a weird idea, but could we have a MTL-file added in the same way as a texture? It could work in such a way, that when importing a textur...by hansmex » - 0 Replies
- 3362 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
my wishes :-)
hi people, i dunno if some or all of my wishes are already been mentioned, but here they are anyway: 1: there should be a disable/enable checkmark inside cre...by macfrog » - 5 Replies
- 5078 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
12 hrs versus 24 hrs
Emmanuel, Could we, please, please, have a check box in the Preferences menu that allows us to choose between time notation in 12 hrs or 24 hrs format? Hansby hansmex » - 0 Replies
- 4726 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Small change to render dialogue
Emmanuel, For some time I have found the render dialogue slightly counter-intuitive, especially the order and way the options are presented. I take the liber...by hansmex » - 1 Replies
- 5507 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Some small requests?
Emmanuel: 1 - Making a model, I noticed that elevation only takes 1 decimal, while most other values take 3 decimals. Is it a problem to change elevation so ...by hansmex » - 2 Replies
- 6403 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Ceiling light intensity
Can you make it so that the user can control the intensity of the ceiling light? Or is there a way to do that already?by pencilart » - 2 Replies
- 7157 Views
-
Last post by pencilart
-
-
-
Feat. Req: Editing position and measurements of rooms numerically
Hey It would be very helpful it was possible to edit the position and measurements of rooms numerically in addition to resize them via mouse.by landro » - 9 Replies
- 8099 Views
-
Last post by maker
-
-
-
Attachments WIshlist Layers and more
Emmanuel: After reading that you are thinking about the implementation of layers, I sat and thought a bit about what I would like to see if such a feature we...by hansmex » - 0 Replies
- 6473 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest