3D models and textures
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 252 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 32 Replies
- 22335 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
Electronics and Entertainment Center
Does anyone have a television, computer, entertainment center or other electronic models?by KitchM » - 5 Replies
- 4807 Views
-
Last post by KitchM
-
-
-
Issue with Imported furniture gone from library after use HELP !! PLEASE !!
So, I know how to import furniture and use it, both Collada files and KMZ files are working fine for me, I import and it the piece of furniture shows up on m...by hudtwalcker » - 6 Replies
- 6277 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 16361 Views
-
Last post by waleedfahmy
-
-
various tiles on a single wall in the bathroom
Hi, I downloaded the Sweet Home 3D in order to try to design my own bathroom.. The program is fine and I was able to create the model with all the equipment ...by nevrklap » - 4 Replies
- 13552 Views
-
Last post by Lootza
-
-
-
Mirror a plan?
I handed the plan of our apartment to our neighbour who has the same apartment but mirrored. Is it possible to simply mirror the plan instead of redrawing it?by otadmin » - 3 Replies
- 6109 Views
-
Last post by otadmin
-
-
-
Concrete Block Wall Pattern/Texture
I am looking for a wall type that looks like concrete blocks in the flat, two dimension layout instead of a cross-hatch pattern. Does anyone have any such th...by KitchM » - 7 Replies
- 6558 Views
-
Last post by Bubblobill
-
-
-
Furniture libraries 1.7
Hello, I'm happy to announce the release of the version 1.7 of furniture libraries with 203 additional 3D models (47 coming from the ones designed for the Fo...by Puybaret » - 8 Replies
- 5304 Views
-
Last post by Gildaniel
-
-
-
How to uninstal 3D models libraries
Hi, I have installed "3D models libraries", thinking that only new one will be added. Unfortunately, there is mess with my previously selected/downloaded mod...by Mrugo » - 5 Replies
- 6842 Views
-
Last post by Mrugo
-
-
-
Walk in Closet...
Hi. Here is an image of some open wardrobe units i made for a walk in closet. Hanging space, shelves and drawers. If they are of use to anyone the file can b...by Mike53 » - 3 Replies
- 7364 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
How to buil on the roof?
Please, could anyone describe how to put a chimney on a roof? Is it possible to build something on a roof? Can I import somthing already done?by JAOM » - 2 Replies
- 3550 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
How could I make a window see-through
I have found a model of a velux window in the web, but I can't see-trough in the 3D view. I tried to make it to a window with the FurnitureLibraryEditor, but...by MichaelN » - 6 Replies
- 4478 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
-
INSTALLATION PROBLEMS WITH NEW 3D MODELS 1.7
HI EVERYBODY, after installing the newest database for 3d models (CONTRIBUTIONS 1.7 ZIP) my existing furniture database was wipped and I am left with the (ve...by petrus59 » - 2 Replies
- 2882 Views
-
Last post by petrus59
-
-
-
from dxf (2D) to SH3D-Furniture?
I have a 2D-sketch of a table form which I need to get in SH3D as a furniture. How could I do so with no modelling skills and without a 3D CAD?by MichaelN » - 3 Replies
- 3660 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Imported textures and floor patterns go missing
Hello, At first, I used Sweet Home 3D on 2 different computers. I saved my home, opened it later on the other computer and was surprised to see that the last...by Jenci1987 » - 2 Replies
- 3149 Views
-
Last post by Jenci1987
-
-
-
How can I edit a Collade File?
I found some nice models, but they contain 2 furnitures instead of one. Look at https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ ... k-halbhoch for example. How can I...by MichaelN » - 3 Replies
- 6008 Views
-
Last post by SeppoV12
-
-
-
need water and wastewater pipe and fitting symbol
I recently installed SH3D, but am having trouble finding water and wastewater symbols in .sh3f format regardsby kssim_hamid » - 1 Replies
- 6399 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
objects with texture from a picture
Hi experts, I try to fill the surface of a door with a wooden texture. I have found the problem here too: http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/foru ... ,1690#6...by SH3DUser2019 » - 2 Replies
- 3903 Views
-
Last post by SH3DUser2019
-
-
-
Synchronize textures and 3D objects
Hello everybody ! I would like to know how i can synchronize my personal textures and objects between my laptop and my pc desktop ? Because i works on projec...by ricsz » - 1 Replies
- 3691 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
problem displaying collada file
Hi all, Previously when I imported collada furniture (from the 3dwarehouse sketchup) the rendering was good (with visible lines) Now when I import a furnitur...by corsica13 » - 3 Replies
- 5635 Views
-
Last post by corsica13
-
-
-
Searching a true model of curtain.
Hi, I'm searching a true 3D model of a curtain, that is made of strings and not of a transparent surface. If a such model exists, I hope it will render bette...by bertrand125 » - 10 Replies
- 12879 Views
-
Last post by Ceciliabr
-
-
-
Create Miniature Golf
Hello is et possible to let Create Miniature Golf tracks. For Donate? I Need a few tracks not all 18. Thanks Thomasby tomitom » - 7 Replies
- 5840 Views
-
Last post by FDpaffie
-
-
-
Warning: 3DPlants.com malware threat
My anti-malware protection is flagging 3dplants dot com and 3dplants.0catch dot com as being infected with malware. Do not visit that site until the owner ve...by captainstarbuck » - 1 Replies
- 4037 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to make a 3D model can show the details in floor plan?
I downloaded several models of sliding doors. Great 3d model, thanks But in 2D the floor plan, it can't show the details like DOORs. So, please anyone can te...by fengy6 » - 1 Replies
- 3613 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Med oak floor texture looks like a rug
Greetings: A year ago I added a med oak floor without difficulty. When I started a new home today, that texture appeared weird. If I re-open the old home pro...by [email protected] » - 0 Replies
- 3739 Views
-
Last post by [email protected]
-
-
-
Cutouts from objects with other objects
How can you manage to cutout objects with other objects? For example a sink cuts out a corpus of a sideboard.by Friedrich » - 1 Replies
- 3799 Views
-
Last post by UbuntuBirdy
-
-
-
Single-glazed glass door for a store
I can not find the SweetHome 3D model of the single-glazed glass door for access to a store, can you help me?by Vuemme43 » - 10 Replies
- 7794 Views
-
Last post by Bubblobill
-
-
-
Washer and Dryer?
Is there a washer and dryer? I can not find one. Im probably tired and nil. If you have found one could you please tell me where/what is under? I assumed mis...by JPryce » - 1 Replies
- 4508 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Which one is better Blender or Sweethome
Hello guys, I am a freelancer who makes 3D models for the clients. I mainly use Blender for the work. The client I am currently working with is someone who o...by CliffordLadner » - 2 Replies
- 5931 Views
-
Last post by Bubblobill
-
-
-
Text on walls
I want to put a text on the wall. A step up would be 3D letters. How to do this? Do I need to design a texture to achieve this?by otadmin » - 2 Replies
- 4425 Views
-
Last post by otadmin
-
-
-
transparent vertical and horizontal glass square
Hi, Can someone create a model for a transparent see through square which is transparent through any object including walls , doors also. e.g: Five pane wind...by rohitverma » - 11 Replies
- 15311 Views
-
Last post by Gildaniel
-
-
-
Missing surfaces on imported models.
I've created a staircase in Blender in which the handrail is an extruded plane. When I import this into SH3D the handrail has surfaces missing. I've tried DA...by baldyman » - 6 Replies
- 3963 Views
-
Last post by baldyman
-
-
-
3DS import fails from USM configurator
Hi, I have some furniture from USM Haller. They have a configurator that exports various CAD formats, including 3DS. Unfortunately, the configuration cannot ...by mfehr » - 3 Replies
- 7914 Views
-
Last post by MikeJGee
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 5342 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
- 1 Replies
- 4079 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
3D Model Rendring Failure with Floor
Hello, I rendered a very nice picture of a room: https://ibb.co/gMBP8L7 When I now add a "room" with a floor with texture, the 3D rendering failes somehow: h...by FritzCAD » - 2 Replies
- 3896 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
-
Making 2D Symbols!
HI TEAM, I made a symbol for a window, which I only need IN 2D. How do I add it from a PNG to being a usable model in SH3D. Would you be able explain this pr...by kiwi2019 » - 5 Replies
- 7874 Views
-
Last post by dorin
-
-
-
Silver/chrome texture
Hi, I have a problem with texture tap and shower. I would like that these elements will be silver/ chrome like this: https://www.google.pl/search?sa=G&q=bat ...by moni123 » - 1 Replies
- 4949 Views
-
Last post by alaX
-
-
- 4 Replies
- 6204 Views
-
Last post by mukat
-
-
collada models import
Hi all, does anyone know if there is a fast way to use collada models into sh3d? Thank you allby AdeleAlli » - 3 Replies
- 7487 Views
-
Last post by bigbag
-
-
-
Problem with Textur Library Import
Hey Guys, I have a Problem. I hope anybody help me. I can´t the Textur Library import to my Program. This Program show me that i find the new Textures in die...by Madi1.Reihe » - 1 Replies
- 3509 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Corner Bathroom Sink?
Hi everyone, this is my first thread in this community. I'm looking for a 3D model of a corner bathroom sink, very similar to the one linked below:by Bacchinif » - 6 Replies
- 5767 Views
-
Last post by FDpaffie
-
-
-
Trying to add recessed cut-out (niche) in shower wall
Hi Everyone, I making a drawing of a bathroom for a remodel project and want to add a recessed cut-out or niche in the shower wall. I have already searched t...by KenK » - 10 Replies
- 13809 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Partly tiled walls
Hi, I know I saw the answer to this somewhere in a forum post, but I can't find it now. How do I texture a wall that has tiles halfway up, then paint the res...by grrrlgeek » - 5 Replies
- 4797 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Cannot Import .obj Models
I designed a set of shelves on tinkercad and exported it as .obj. However, when I try to import to SH3D, the wizard says that the file type is not supported....by lullabydust » - 2 Replies
- 4552 Views
-
Last post by lullabydust
-
-
-
Import set of objects
Hello, I would like to design a kitchen. I have found a set of kitchen cabinets which I would like to import into SH3D. I have downloaded it as an Collada Fi...by basvanh » - 4 Replies
- 3522 Views
-
Last post by basvanh
-
-
-
Under stairs storage
Hi, I'm looking for an under stairs storage object. Could anyone help please? Something quite simple that would close the space under the stairs. Thanks!by IngridF » - 3 Replies
- 6554 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
-
Open double door needed
hi, I am getting slightly frustrated with the open door model. I have been trying to create an open double door using the single door but I end up with a fra...by Jibness » - 8 Replies
- 10975 Views
-
Last post by stef.salmon
-
-
-
Attachments Cannot import material from Blender
Hello, I know this topic has been several times discussed, but no ones have resolved my issue. I have modeled a chair and a table with BLENDER. I have create...by evohk » - 6 Replies
- 4391 Views
-
Last post by harbinger
-
-
-
Re: Revolving Doors
Hi, Has anyone developed a revolving door? The type you find in commercial buildings.by stef.salmon » - 5 Replies
- 5381 Views
-
Last post by stef.salmon
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest