Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 260 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Can I customize the render settings
Sir,I wish to customize the default render preset quality settings, the properties like anti-aliasing,texture filtering,caustic shadow. Because this image ta...by sree.arun.kr » - 11 Replies
- 16333 Views
-
Last post by HawkDawg
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 2533 Views
-
Last post by HawkDawg
-
-
furniture color disappears and odd symbol on furniture
Hi -- I am new to the program, so forgive any dumb questions. The color disappeared from just a couple of pieces of furniture and the furniture is now white ...by bmullan » - 2 Replies
- 2635 Views
-
Last post by HawkDawg
-
-
-
How to open old files
Hey folks, I have used SH for our own house, which was 3 years ago. Today I wanted to reopen these files from my harddisk and only found the files displayed ...by schmirgle » - 4 Replies
- 3016 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Improve 3D rendering
Hello SH3D photo rendering is not too bad but is there a way to make photo-realistic pictures from sweet home 3D v-ray like? (e.g. via a 3rd party tool). Man...by Gregh » - 0 Replies
- 2883 Views
-
Last post by Gregh
-
-
-
Bathroom windows requirements
Is it possible to have a window above the shower at approximately the same dimension as the shower hob and have sufficient standard waterproof. My designer i...by reysmith » - 1 Replies
- 3514 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Doing a decor in bathroom
Hi, i would like to do some decor in bathroom in Sweet Home 3D, like this: So it would be there tiles to the top of bathroom and some of them (decor with for...by jaryszek » - 5 Replies
- 4222 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Attachments Print only a single room on a floor
Hi everybody, is there an easy solution (meaning not deleting all other rooms) to print only a single room? I have drawn the whole 1st floor of a house but i...by bAdLucK » - 2 Replies
- 3365 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Colouring parts of products and vertical angle
Several products have more than 1 colour, f.e. a seat of a chair and steel legs, or a floorlamp of wood with a coloured shade. When I want to change the colo...by hobbyrv » - 4 Replies
- 2817 Views
-
Last post by HawkDawg
-
-
-
keeping structure by colouring
In addition to my former thread: is it possible to keep the structure of a texture when I want to give it another colour?by hobbyrv » - 1 Replies
- 2569 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to edit a room
Hi, I have created a room and the size of it is now shown. How can I make the room larger or add another room to it? I do not know the keys I need. Dragging ...by Porthios » - 2 Replies
- 2889 Views
-
Last post by ElfenM
-
-
-
search possibility
I see in an example-image of sweet home 3D a searchpossibiliy for categories and products, with bigger pictures of the objects. How can I implement that? See...by hobbyrv » - 2 Replies
- 2425 Views
-
Last post by hobbyrv
-
-
-
How do I Flop Doors from Left To Right Hinges.
How can I make the door swing the other way?by mistydog » - 3 Replies
- 2823 Views
-
Last post by HawkDawg
-
-
-
How to change the scale of a printed plan?
Hello, I've been using Sweet Home 3D with no problems for months now printing plans at the same scale as the background plan (1:50). Now I need to detail up ...by boblarota » - 3 Replies
- 3240 Views
-
Last post by boblarota
-
-
-
Walk through - looking up
How do I look up or down in a walk-through. What keys do I use?by arbasel » - 1 Replies
- 2512 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Which folder is the video saved to?
I created a video but can't work out where is was saved to. Where should I look for it?by arbasel » - 1 Replies
- 2644 Views
-
Last post by swave
-
-
-
Dimensions - sizing accurately
I am trying to set the centres on joists, using the mouse the distance (dimension) jumps up and down too much - 30 minutes to set three dimensions. I am work...by richardm » - 8 Replies
- 10572 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Greating a soffit?
I'm trying to create an accurate model of my home theater, and in the room there is a soffit or area where the ceiling is lower where I have a speaker attach...by PTAaron » - 1 Replies
- 3263 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Wall not connected to ceiling
Hi, I would like to draw low interior walls that are 1,2m high. So they are should not connect to ceiling, they just seperate two rooms. I was able to draw t...by hubidubi » - 6 Replies
- 4209 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
There is a ceiling in 3D visit mode when there shouldn't be
Ok so I have level 0 and level 1 so far. Assuming level 1 is the second floor, I have made two 10'x 10' floors that are going to be lofts and the rest of lev...by Edenwolf » - 1 Replies
- 2685 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Dimension font size
Hello all, When I view my entire plan so that it fills the screen I cannot read my point to point dimensions unless zoom in several times. Is there a way to ...by victonymaz » - 1 Replies
- 4012 Views
-
Last post by victonymaz
-
-
-
How do I swap the door opening (not just rotate the door on the wall/frame?
I want to change the door opening from left handed to right handed, vice versa. How do I do that?by hseiden » - 4 Replies
- 5663 Views
-
Last post by HawkDawg
-
-
- 5 Replies
- 58952 Views
-
Last post by hseiden
-
-
non-rectangular room
Using the ROOM tool, I am finding it very difficult to create -- or even to approximate -- a non-rectangular room, such as a regular hexagon or a regular pen...by beaniecopter » - 7 Replies
- 4936 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
lighten background
I am working on a single room, not an entire house. I created the room, but the background is a dark grey, with a black border. But the grids are difficult s...by beaniecopter » - 2 Replies
- 2349 Views
-
Last post by beaniecopter
-
-
-
Problem with page selection when printing
Hi. I have a 5 page document. When I simply print, I get all 5 pages fine. Page 4 is the floor plan. That is all I normally want to print. But when I select ...by bobn » - 2 Replies
- 2304 Views
-
Last post by bobn
-
-
-
Can I create one room at a time
Hello I don't have a blueprint of my house and want to have a go at one room to see how I get on with this program. Is it possible to add one room at a time ...by MiniMum97 » - 2 Replies
- 3256 Views
-
Last post by MiniMum97
-
-
-
ROOF AND COLUMN PROBLEM
HI ALL, I ENJOYED USING SWEET HOME 3D BUT I'M HAVING A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THE TYPE OF ROOFS AND COLUMNS(FENCE POSTS) OFFERED...IS IT POSSIBLE TO 1.DO A GABLE...by callmegeo » - 1 Replies
- 5565 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 6147 Views
-
Last post by Armaguedo86
-
-
How can I place a mirror on the wall?
Please I would appreciate if anyone could please explain to me how to place a mirror on the wall?by Kafy » - 1 Replies
- 3150 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Viewer for website?
Hello, is it possible to make a 3d model viewable on a web site? Has anybody already done something like that?by joe123 » - 1 Replies
- 2710 Views
-
Last post by ElfenM
-
-
-
Select items in full house
Hello I often have the problem that I need to select different items in a house with rooms, walls and furniture. The furniture items I can select in the furn...by swave » - 5 Replies
- 5271 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
How to do modern open kitchen to living room?
Hi, im beginner so please be patient I am looking for 3d models or some ideas to create open kitchen and table beetween kitchen and living room, e.g.: http:/...by jaryszek » - 2 Replies
- 4649 Views
-
Last post by jaryszek
-
-
-
export/import to some text format?
Hello, I am trying to draw an existing building as exactly as possible. The problem here is that it is really hard to position the walls exactly. The problem...by joe123 » - 1 Replies
- 2435 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Wall with 2 textures and center molding
Some of the Pre-War building (tenements) in NYC have walls that have a molding that sticks out about an inch or so from 3 or 4 feet from the floor and the te...by ElfenM » - 6 Replies
- 3805 Views
-
Last post by swave
-
-
-
Questions from a Prospective Buyer
Hello, I am looking for an app that will help me with an exterior home improvement project. I ran across this in the Mac App Store and thought it might be wh...by LindaCRH » - 6 Replies
- 2935 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to redo the library?
Is there an option where I can restart the library back to only Sweethome3d furniture library? I have a few folders that will not allow me to delete them as ...by Vkbear0 » - 1 Replies
- 2570 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Hiding all furniture
I would like to print a copy of my floor plan without any furniture. I know I can save a copy and rename the plan "no furniture" but hiding each individual p...by victonymaz » - 1 Replies
- 3826 Views
-
Last post by digitaltrails
-
-
-
How to map / to plan an Archival Deposit and Shelves
I need to map or to make a plan of the whole area of an Archive Deposit. It has 4 rooms and all with different dimensions. Another problem is showing whether...by voldoiseau » - 1 Replies
- 2820 Views
-
Last post by swave
-
-
-
How to build a chimney?
Hi. I'm trying to build a fireplace, see here. The only thing missing are three sloped walls, in a piramyd type shape for the chimney. How are those walls ma...by pmralbuquerque » - 2 Replies
- 5106 Views
-
Last post by pmralbuquerque
-
-
-
Can't modify walls.
First I want to say thank you for this program. I have had it for only a few days and I am really catching on. I have a few questions. I cannot modify my wal...by Poorman148 » - 5 Replies
- 6085 Views
-
Last post by jjarvela
-
-
-
Questions from a newby
I am a beginner using this software and had a few questions. Let’s say you have a 1 story house with a 30x30 section and a 20x20 section. In construction, th...by VonHess » - 3 Replies
- 2909 Views
-
Last post by VonHess
-
-
-
How to design a wall with a few type of tails?
How to design a wall with a few type of tails? Like this: http://www.bigfurnitureideas.com/wp-con ... gns-10.jpg For now I use 'Picture'(furniture) to decora...by Adnin » - 1 Replies
- 4999 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Cannot Export Text to SVG with 5.0
Version 4.6 allowed the export of Text Annotations to the SVG format, but now they do not appear using 5.0. [:-/] Please add this back or provide a choice! T...by bradhouser » - 2 Replies
- 2676 Views
-
Last post by bradhouser
-
-
-
Is it possible to create curved wall?
I should like to draw a wall on a sector base. The wall is vertically straight, as usual, but the base of it will be curved. Is there any solution?by Hymer » - 2 Replies
- 2825 Views
-
Last post by Hymer
-
-
-
Light source lumens
Please can someone tell me the outputs of the white light source and halogen light source in lumens if possible?by John37 » - 2 Replies
- 3285 Views
-
Last post by Adolf08
-
-
-
Appliances sizes US standard (link to web)
So I actually been wondering about standard sizes in the US and I actually found this Guide I was ecstatic and had to share! [:D]by Vkbear0 » - 1 Replies
- 2831 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
cannot remove ceiling (or is this a ceiling?)
After remove few walls, I noticed the color different in the room in 2d plan view. It turned out that the whole house was covered by ceiling despite no room ...by pepisito » - 1 Replies
- 4010 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
SweetHome 3D crash
Hello, my name is Neto and I have installed SweetHome 3D and for some reason, the window will close as soon as I try to click on any item on that particular ...by tonykhuong » - 2 Replies
- 3921 Views
-
Last post by tonykhuong
-
-
-
How to smelt in the wall of the room in the house?
Hello! I am new here and in Sweet Home. When I make rooms inside the outer walls, the doors and the windows don't penetrate both. If I put a door, it is seem...by Hymer » - 2 Replies
- 3369 Views
-
Last post by Hymer
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest