Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 252 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
How to print the plan with measurements ?
Hi, Is there any way to print a sweet home 3D plan with measurements directly displayed on it ? Thanks a lot in advance,by Thordax » - 2 Replies
- 4396 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
SH3D on Web OS ?
Hello SH3D Team, I love SH3D - I built my parents house on it as we are renovating it this year - it's a great software ! Now I have bought HP Touchpad as I'...by BirgitA » - 1 Replies
- 2434 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Issue while transferring a .sh3d file
I have been using 3.4 for some time now on my 64bit Linux machine. When sending a saved file to a 32bit windows machine, that machine is not able to open the...by jasan » - 6 Replies
- 2818 Views
-
Last post by jasan
-
-
-
Bigger equirectangular photos
Hi, I'm using SH 3.4 mac version. It seems that the biggest possible equirectangular photo is 3000x1500 px. Isn't there any possibilities to grow the size? I...by Sairart » - 7 Replies
- 3293 Views
-
Last post by Sairart
-
-
-
Internal room wall colour
Hi, I have a quick question regarding wall colours. Lets say I have a wall 30 feet long in a house and I have 2 walls running from that wall at 90 degrees, o...by mfluckiger » - 2 Replies
- 2918 Views
-
Last post by mfluckiger
-
-
-
How to: Create HQ images with Blender
Hello, I read the articles about exporting a home to obj-Format and importing that with Blender - this works so far. But unfortunately, I am new to Blender a...by baurat » - 2 Replies
- 2597 Views
-
Last post by baurat
-
-
-
How to insert another sh3d file as a new level?
Is there a way to insert another sh3d file as a new level? I tried to select All-copy, but it wouldn't let me paste.by species5618w » - 1 Replies
- 2302 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Modify a room
I am new to this software. I would like to color floors in different rooms different colors. Please tell me how to do this. Thanks Keithby keithet » - 1 Replies
- 2515 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
High Quality Render
I Searched for some resources for Sweet Home and found very good rendered plans made by SH they're amazing, how people do that? do i use any third part Appli...by PRETORIAN » - 2 Replies
- 2425 Views
-
Last post by PRETORIAN
-
-
-
Curved Room Ceiling - How to?
Hi, I've had a good look through the user manual and previous threads only to draw a blank. Can anyone tell me how to construct a curved room? To expand... I...by MikeGarner » - 3 Replies
- 3716 Views
-
Last post by PRETORIAN
-
-
-
adding 2 or more imported textures
Does anyone know if it is possible to add more than 1 texture per wall? i.e. If I want to make a design on a wall with tiles made of pictures that I import.a...by Mep » - 3 Replies
- 2334 Views
-
Last post by Mep
-
-
-
Attachments
SVG cutout tutorial for Library Editor?
I need a tutorial to learn how to cut out a shape for a staircase (for my grand staircase) when using the Library Editor. How does one determine the coordina...by pencilart » - 4 Replies
- 5665 Views
-
Last post by pencilart
-
-
-
About work directory
I updated Sweet Home 3D 2.5 to Beta 4 to avoid problems with temporary working files that were wrongly deleted (this happens rarely). Now, these files are st...by niti » - 1 Replies
- 3344 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Probs with obj file exported from blender
Probs with obj file exported from blender I´ve export a car modell form blender as Wavefront (obj + mtl) if i import it in sweet home it gives me back an err...by chrispy1970 » - 5 Replies
- 2813 Views
-
Last post by chrispy1970
-
-
-
adding a lower level after a higher one?
Hey there. I was trying the new version (3.4) and I noticed an inconvenience, or maybe I just don't know how to use it right. When adding new levels, the new...by coldcomfort » - 2 Replies
- 2934 Views
-
Last post by coldcomfort
-
-
-
Video renderin speed low
I tere First my keyboar is defective I do not ave two letters workin . I bout a new computer to render fast my videos on Sweetome3d, bot te speed stills low....by Clovis » - 7 Replies
- 3980 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
some questions
hello! i've some question for sweethome3d users, i want to do a render of my girlfriends house, but when i try to make a video the program rennder all the fr...by SwOrDoFmYdEsTiNy » - 6 Replies
- 2595 Views
-
Last post by SwOrDoFmYdEsTiNy
-
-
-
Printing the Plan
I have big issues with printing the plan (2D view). The PDF printing gives a tiny plan that is completely useless. What I do now is capture the screen, move ...by room103 » - 3 Replies
- 2467 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Move birds eye view?
Hi, In birds eye view the point of view seems to be from the middle up, but is there a way to move it around? Sometimes I don't have a need for the 3d view, ...by krunchyfrog » - 5 Replies
- 10872 Views
-
Last post by pial
-
-
-
murs courbes
Bonjour, Je souhaiterais savoir comment on peut créer des murs ou cloisons de forme ovale, circulaire, etc...by popmuch » - 3 Replies
- 4696 Views
-
Last post by popmuch
-
-
-
Video creation
Hi em new to this beautiful and interesting community, i wanted to ask can we make a video as first person of our home created in the sweet home 3d. [Note fr...by chungkshinnn » - 2 Replies
- 2432 Views
-
Last post by Aidan
-
-
-
about roofs
I have a problem with roofs. After i make one from a wall, i export/import as obj, I always get a surface (visible from only one direction in the 3dviewer bu...by coldcomfort » - 2 Replies
- 2893 Views
-
Last post by coldcomfort
-
-
-
How to rotate an object to a decimal degree
I am trying to design a 16 sided house. For this to work the walls need to be rotated 157.5 degrees. The program will not let me enter a decimal place for th...by natebarker » - 2 Replies
- 2531 Views
-
Last post by natebarker
-
-
-
Can't Import Models
Why can't I import anthing new, other than what's on the 3D Model page? Anything from an outside web site, including Google doesn't import properly. Either n...by BLAlley » - 3 Replies
- 2617 Views
-
Last post by BLAlley
-
-
-
how do you create a room with a half wall without the ceiling collapsing
i have a plan laid out with a half wall (36'), which works fine in 3d view until i make the area an actual room. Then the ceiling pulls down to meet the half...by gareth » - 1 Replies
- 4140 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
- 10 Replies
- 19787 Views
-
Last post by vserghi
-
-
Print grid
Hy everybody I would like to know if i can tell the application to print the background grid. Cheers Bedoby bedo » - 1 Replies
- 2491 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How can I create wall skirting and color it?
I've learnt how to create walls. I also want to give them skirting with different colors but I could not find how to do it. Could anyone teach me how to do i...by fanyam » - 5 Replies
- 3857 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
Wrong color in imported model
Hi, can someone help me! Why when I picked up a furniture from a site like google the furniture out deformed or discolored, despite being in the right format...by geysa » - 3 Replies
- 2286 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
display measures
hey everybody, i've seen that it is possible to put in measures. but this causes me to do the work twice. is it possible to display the value of for an examp...by bedo » - 2 Replies
- 2385 Views
-
Last post by bedo
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 2598 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
- 2 Replies
- 3512 Views
-
Last post by jnguyen0803
-
-
half opaque windows
Hello there, I just found this program 2 days ago and I love it. But, there are a few glitches so far. First one, and pretty annoying, is that some windows g...by coldcomfort » - 3 Replies
- 3304 Views
-
Last post by coldcomfort
-
-
-
2 floor house
How do i build 2 floor house? please help me [Note from moderator: created a separated thread]by Ksatria_W_Dharm » - 1 Replies
- 2917 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Video render
My computer says I don't have enough memory to make the video. I have a 2.26GHz Core 2 Duo MacBook Pro with 4 GB of memory.... how much does it need?by emvw » - 1 Replies
- 2450 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Creating buildings with 2/3 floors
I was wondering if i can create with Sweethome3D more floors, because when i was trying i didn t find a tool for it...by bai » - 1 Replies
- 2925 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
print in scale 1:20
Hi, I can't print the 2d-plan in scale 1:20. The Program prints only one site (in the right scale), but the other sites (other parts of the plan) ist missing...by funkstrom » - 8 Replies
- 8232 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Changing Scale to 1:50 (1m = 0.5 cm)
Hello - wonder if anyone can help me? I am drawing plans for a downstairs house renovation and need to use 1:50 scale - can anyone tell me how to go about ch...by Hebrinol » - 2 Replies
- 9887 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
export then import of windows/glass
I'm trying to modify window furniture, but seem to be losing the transparency of the glass. My current workflow: Save a window object as a file, Open in Goog...by mga56grg » - 1 Replies
- 2790 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
- 5 Replies
- 4106 Views
-
Last post by inmar32
-
-
Calculation of building material
Good day. Is there an add-on to calculate the exact building material required, according to wall dimensions: length, width and height pls. Thanking you for ...by ianreg » - 1 Replies
- 6134 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
How can I make a Roof
[:-/] Hello there people!!! How can I put an roof on top of my drawings? Or can I download Roofs from somewhere? Thanx for any help and greetings, Hansby Torre013 » - 1 Replies
- 3574 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
how to make simple object like furnish of kitchen
I was searching some new furnich of kitchen and i had an idea! I just went on a marketing site kitchen like : http://www.but.fr/produits/40966/Bas-40 ... anc...by ckoni » - 1 Replies
- 4769 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Ghost A3 printing format
Hi all! Thirst of all I'd like to thank you for your great work. I really like your software, that is helping me in planing my new house. But I have a very s...by kirillov81 » - 3 Replies
- 7272 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
Windows in a inclined roof
Hello, First of all, sorry for my very bad English, and I want to thank for this interesting and friendly software I am trying to design my attic to do some ...by no2 » - 5 Replies
- 6944 Views
-
Last post by no2
-
-
- 4 Replies
- 12332 Views
-
Last post by guirojas
-
-
Problems with applet on a webserver
Hi, hello to all Im a new user of this fantastic software. Im tryng to put online a 3d model of an appartment I have done using the java applet. Offline it w...by dany74m » - 5 Replies
- 3471 Views
-
Last post by dany74m
-
-
-
Wall & furniture colors - how do I get more choices
I'm having a very hard time finding the right colors for my walls and furniture. The choices seem limited. How can I get a basic beige, or light taupe color ...by leslieschiffer » - 1 Replies
- 3586 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Inclined ceiling
I am trying to create a room with an inclined ceiling. I have downloaded an example from the forum, and in that room the ceiling is inclined. When I'm trying...by effo » - 1 Replies
- 3519 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Disable the room SQF
Hi, Anyways to disable the sqf showing on each room or at least round up the N0. Can you add more furnitures type and if so were to find them ? Thank you Phi...by phi333 » - 1 Replies
- 2605 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest