Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 260 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Web Viewer controls
SWEET HOME 3D VIEWER v 4.3 ... Applet users may press the space bar to switch between aerial view and virtual visitor view, once they clicked in the applet. ...by okh » - 5 Replies
- 3563 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Help me to create a neon light / cylindrical in shape
Some one can help me to create a (neon/tube) light which is used under fall-ceiling(known as cove light). In the below Image the blue light effect under ceil...by sree.arun.kr » - 1 Replies
- 3597 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to insert a roof window?
Hi, I've been using SW for some time now, and still think it's even better than some expensive softwares... It can do almost anything one might think of I'm ...by truffe2miel » - 3 Replies
- 5113 Views
-
Last post by wl01
-
-
-
Once furniture is imported into SH3D, do I need to keep the unzipped folder I imported it from?
Or does SW3D pull from the folder for it to display correctly?by breanne_fuson » - 2 Replies
- 3047 Views
-
Last post by breanne_fuson
-
-
-
Deleting pre-installed furniture from catalog.
I want to delete all of the pre-installed furniture from the catalog for organizational purposes, it's a bunch of bloat for me since I never use them. Is the...by breanne_fuson » - 2 Replies
- 3866 Views
-
Last post by breanne_fuson
-
-
-
No wall pattern when printing
Hi, I've created a plan of a basement and have used different wall patterns to differentiate between new and old walls, and which are carrying a load or not....by holroy » - 4 Replies
- 2489 Views
-
Last post by holroy
-
-
-
How to enlarge picture for printing?
Please, help to solve my problem. I'm printing my plan, but it's too small, I need to print it at the whole list. Is it possible to enlarge it's size?by Yukio » - 3 Replies
- 3527 Views
-
Last post by Yukio
-
-
-
Import in Online version
Hey, I already create a project with the version for Mac and I would like to import it in the online version. Is it possible? Regardsby cinziavendittelli » - 1 Replies
- 2655 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Portal between to stairs in the middel of a flore
Hello How can i make a portal between to stairs in the middel of a Hall. I dit make a 1st fore and try this to make it ad the half of the 0 flore but i can't...by Sweettekenen » - 0 Replies
- 2644 Views
-
Last post by Sweettekenen
-
-
-
How to put two walls exact distance apart?
If I have two parallel walls, how do I make them some exact distance away (e.g. 4 feet 2.75 inches) from each other? In visio, there is a tool that can be at...by 2Dhome » - 1 Replies
- 3263 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
deleting saved files
Hi everyone. How can I delete some of my saved plans when I am working online? I started using sweethome 10 days ago and I already have more than 10 online s...by k.stankova » - 1 Replies
- 2245 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
noobie needs help with really basic stuff
like how to move my design around on the grid, or move the grid display itself. I drew one room. I need more room on the screen to draw the rest of the house...by wlegro » - 2 Replies
- 2338 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Any way to rotate rooms
Hi everyone, I have just started using this software the past week or so. Great application and at the moment I'm mainly using the 2D floor plan view. I have...by marbs » - 3 Replies
- 4814 Views
-
Last post by Ferraro
-
-
-
"Aerial view", but only part of the house
I want to take a picture of "aerial view", but only part of the house, how I can do? Thanks and sorry for my English.by Crisfonico » - 1 Replies
- 2218 Views
-
Last post by Ferraro
-
-
-
AdvancedEditing.sh3p - Edit Room Points Menu is blank
This is in reference to the plugin: AdvancedEditing.sh3p The "Edit Room Points" menu, when selected, is drawn as a blank box. The buttons and info boxes do n...by Dean_MKC » - 10 Replies
- 6833 Views
-
Last post by Dean_MKC
-
-
-
How to raise walls!
Hi to everyone, I started use this software a week ago and I found some problems: - I did the walls high 2.90m (that is the real dimension of my house) but w...by Alessandroradice » - 1 Replies
- 3452 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Showing door swing for double doors.
I have been adding door swings in my 2d plan view by editing the properties file attributes, which is an awesome feature. My question is: How to display door...by Ferraro » - 3 Replies
- 2758 Views
-
Last post by Ferraro
-
-
-
How to create pentagonal podium?
Please, help me to solve the problem. I need to create pentagonal podium in the room. Which instrument can I use? [:-/]by Yukio » - 4 Replies
- 3980 Views
-
Last post by dorin
-
-
-
Can not save anymore my projects
I never had any real problem with this software, I love using it. I just created a new 'home' and saved it fine. When I now open it, and without changeing an...by MarcLondon » - 2 Replies
- 2658 Views
-
Last post by MarcLondon
-
-
-
doors and windows that can be opened and closed
Hello everyone, I am new to sweet home 3d. I want to create a house, export it in .obj format and use the 3d model of the house inside a gaming engine. In my...by ayesha176 » - 1 Replies
- 2630 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Edit the furniture list
And another question... it's the week I ask everything on my mind [;)] This is about the furniture list on the left side of the screen. I already found out h...by truffe2miel » - 1 Replies
- 3099 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
OsX Win8.1 64bit interoperability failure
To whom it may concern, I have a problem by moving files from Win8.1 64bit to MacOS. A file, which has been created on Win8.1 64bit, SweetHome3d 4.3, Java 1....by Jerry2012 » - 2 Replies
- 2389 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Door that won't pierce the wall...?
Hi, Here I am again, trying to import a .dae-file as a door, so that the feature would pierce the wall and leave the space inside itself empty. And... it jus...by truffe2miel » - 2 Replies
- 2939 Views
-
Last post by truffe2miel
-
-
-
Importing 2d drawings.
Hello All. I am working on a large project on a very short deadline. I have the layout of the building's several floors(its a 10 floor hotel) both in pdf and...by Ekiminya » - 2 Replies
- 8863 Views
-
Last post by Ekiminya
-
-
-
Need assistance in creating a 15 sq ft X 40 sq feet house plan
Hello Experts, I am newbie needs assistance in creating a 15 sq ft X 40 sq feet house plan. Basically i want to understand how the scale / ruler works ? and ...by Sami_3d » - 1 Replies
- 3335 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
create custom stair case?
I need to place a staircase that look like this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2yIVX ... sp=sharing Can't find any tutorial on how to make a custom stair...by fredriksk » - 3 Replies
- 4412 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
creating photo
running on OS 10.5.8, sweet home 4.0. creating photo starts and stops shortly after creating about 40% or less of the picture. this is specific to this proje...by petercseri » - 1 Replies
- 2141 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Help please about colorof furniture
Hi i want to change the color of any furnite but when i click to modify there is on selection aboutthe color and wheni select any color all of furnite turn i...by guernica » - 1 Replies
- 2082 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Slow down and/or pause virtual visitor
Taking video now. Is there any way to slow down the virtual visitor and/or pause the virtual visitor during the video? I would like the visitor to stop for a...by alevinemi » - 0 Replies
- 2283 Views
-
Last post by alevinemi
-
-
-
SW3D stuck on startup...please help
hi everybody, i was working on a quite big plan...and from time to time the software jammed...restarting Sweethome3D helped... now i am stuck...because when ...by soho2000 » - 2 Replies
- 2928 Views
-
Last post by soho2000
-
-
-
How to keep lights from washing out my bitmap boxes?
The room lights in my room are having an effect that I don't want. Basically, the lights completely wash out the top half of some "pseudo-sculptures". These ...by alevinemi » - 3 Replies
- 3741 Views
-
Last post by alevinemi
-
-
-
round doors or windows in a round wall ?
Hallo to all of you, Is it possible to edit the arc extent angle-property of windows and doors fot them to fit in a round wall ? If possible, how can I do th...by Zechinha » - 6 Replies
- 5518 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Unused items
Hi, new to this... a couple of questions.. how do i delete unused items?... i have loads of suff clogging up my 'home furniture' list that i am not using.. i...by Reddog » - 1 Replies
- 3518 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Rounded Roof?
Have made a small sports centre design for a local sports club's planning application. However my design shows it having a normal ridged roof, but the planne...by RogerTE » - 4 Replies
- 5049 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
No lights impossible?
Hi all! I have a problem: Whenever I create a room, there is always ONE light on the ceiling that I never put there. How can I get rid of that? To see what I...by Dieta0815 » - 9 Replies
- 3902 Views
-
Last post by Dieta0815
-
-
-
I don't think Magnetism is working
I might be doing this all wrong, but I thought Magnetism was supposed to be like snapping; if I got a wall close enough to another wall, it'd get sucked in t...by fossfolks » - 1 Replies
- 2834 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Replacing one design with another
I have 40+ old windows of identical size in current plan. The windows are old and should possibly be changed throughout the building. Now I wish to test how ...by okh » - 3 Replies
- 3099 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Save Problem
Hey, I seem to be having troubles saving my project when I add certain pictures as the material for a picture frame. I'm using the online version. I get the ...by KellyJesse » - 4 Replies
- 2830 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Printing problems !
I'm using SH 4.3 with Java on XP SP3. No problems using my design, making a video or making a picture. When I try printing, the preview doesn't work nor does...by sirjeff » - 5 Replies
- 2797 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Collada support in Trimble warehouse
Hi, I just discovered that Trimble completely redesigned their 3D warehouse and removed Collada files. [:(] Actually, the Collada files seem to have been rep...by Puybaret » - 6 Replies
- 6296 Views
-
Last post by dijck
-
-
-
How to Select all levels
Hi I want to resize the whole building with every furniture in it. I used Advanced Editing plug-in but i have 3 levels and I don't know how to select them al...by zizo_mosad » - 4 Replies
- 3579 Views
-
Last post by zizo_mosad
-
-
-
Can I prioritize/bring to front an object?
Hi all, I'm designing my kitchen, I would like to drop my kitchen sink into a bench top but the bench top is shown where the holes in the sink should be. Is ...by Stoddzy » - 2 Replies
- 3793 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Background pic (blueprint/plan) doesn´t appear?
Just started with this nice software but after the import of an background pic (blueprint/plan) this pic isn´t shown in the home plan pane, although I can se...by TSRalex » - 2 Replies
- 5046 Views
-
Last post by TSRalex
-
-
-
Disassembling A 3D Model
Hi Everyone, I'm brand new to Sweet Home and SketchUp, but I'm having a BLAST playing with them! I was wanting to do a layout for a reno I'm planning for my ...by PointMan » - 2 Replies
- 2447 Views
-
Last post by PointMan
-
-
-
time of day in "Create photos at points of view"
Hello, program works excellent, I only have one problem. One day I created a single photo at 15:00 (2014-01-04). Since that day all pictures I create with "C...by joe.stone » - 2 Replies
- 4465 Views
-
Last post by condo
-
-
-
Freeze plan view when pasting new (large) objects?
Hi Folks On rare occasions, it would really help if I could freeze the normal plan window when pasting objects which are larger than the window view. I've tr...by windbag » - 3 Replies
- 2226 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Main menu font is too dark
I use ubuntu 12.04 and items in main menu are too dark. How to fix it, increase contrast?by mystdeim » - 1 Replies
- 2605 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
2D drawings?
I've been using SH for modeling my house extension over the last 3 years and I love its simple use, easy ground floor drawing and great output. My only probl...by jpr16 » - 0 Replies
- 2429 Views
-
Last post by jpr16
-
-
-
Sweethome 3D user interface problem
Hi all, I'd like to point out that my current prefab home has been built (not yet placed on site, still in the factory) but nevertheless, designed entirely i...by aresstarcic » - 0 Replies
- 2413 Views
-
Last post by aresstarcic
-
-
-
How can I delete from the furniture catalog?
Hi! I imported accidentally some bad objects into the furniture catalog. How can I delete files, folders, from the furniture catalog? (no longer need) Thanks!by HatiDani » - 2 Replies
- 2716 Views
-
Last post by HatiDani
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest