Sweet Home 3D bar
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 253 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Saving a blueprint from ONLINE version
I did a blueprint on the online version prior to downloading the app. I didn't register an account. I have now, but I don't know how to save the blueprint I ...by FritzK » - 1 Replies
- 11680 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Mon projet pour mon film d'animation /My animated film Project ^^
BONJOUR ET WELCOME! [:))] FR: Je travaille sur un projet depuis 3ans qui me tiens a coeur, avec l'aide de mes amis pour faire le doublage, la musique (et peu...by ClaudineMonlka » - 19 Replies
- 14343 Views
-
Last post by ClaudineMonlka
-
-
-
Donate without paypal
Is there a way to donate without using paypal? (Years ago paypal closed my account without reason and stole the balance, which fortunately was not that much....by Keet » - 4 Replies
- 4448 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Very sensitive mouse movement
Hi, When I navigate in "Virtual Visit" mode, navigation goes extreemly fast, when I drag around with the mouse even very slow. Is there anything I can do?by svedel77 » - 7 Replies
- 10880 Views
-
Last post by Xiste
-
-
-
archive3d has changed
archive3d.net now redirects to https://archibaseplanet.com/gdl This is new to me; I haven't looked for objects there in a few months. Can't say I like the ne...by jonthiele » - 1 Replies
- 5691 Views
-
Last post by jonthiele
-
-
-
How to avoid abrupt camera movements in videos.
I recently revisited this old post by Cecilia http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/foru ... hread,6844 where she commented on the fact that the video plugin co...by Xiste » - 9 Replies
- 7163 Views
-
Last post by Xiste
-
-
-
Are there mechanical graphics available?
Are there mechanical graphics available for mechanical design like-Furnace-Duct Work-Electric-Etc.by Jim1269 » - 2 Replies
- 11781 Views
-
Last post by Jim1269
-
-
-
Sweet Home 3D Application Blocked by Security
Me and my friends have been using SweetHome3D for backgrounds for a game we're still making but now we can't access it to edit stuff because it keeps showing...by Yvening » - 3 Replies
- 7582 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How complex a model is too much?
I love being able to edit models, so I create them with a lot of materials. That being said, I think I may overcomplicate them. For our building I am designi...by Peppyy » - 6 Replies
- 10749 Views
-
Last post by Peppyy
-
-
-
Glare effect
“The glare effect that comes from watching a bright light, is a result of imperfect eyesight. “ “On photographs, this effect comes from using cheap optics.” ...by Ceciliabr » - 12 Replies
- 16602 Views
-
Last post by enkonyito
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 4777 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
A little Sweet Home 3D fun to start of 2024
Try to figure out why the same set of objects leave a gap in the second puzzle. Here 's the project to help you play with it and confirm that the same sized ...by Keet » - 0 Replies
- 10764 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Python Binding for Sweet Home 3D js
To get closer to recent improvement with python and AI I make a minimal Streamlit plugin for python. It with few line of code can draw programmatically the p...by zuo » - 3 Replies
- 6256 Views
-
Last post by zuo
-
-
-
bug/setting with PM overview
The forum allows to send PM messages to other users. No problem there but when I view the list of PM's under My Profile I only see PM's that I received. The ...by Keet » - 2 Replies
- 5830 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Process for orthographic, outlined, sectioned, images.
Hi all, I've been working on a process to turn my SH3D model into professional style Axonometric (isometric, dimetric, trimetric) images suitable for a plann...by sjb007 » - 27 Replies
- 14060 Views
-
Last post by NIMAN
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 4468 Views
-
Last post by seek
-
-
Importing a drawing
Can you export and subsequently import a drawing into another SH3D drawing? I created a drawings of two rooms in two separate drawings and then found that it...by goldenjet50 » - 3 Replies
- 3257 Views
-
Last post by goldenjet50
-
-
-
Does SH3D feature CUDA cores?
Hello, Does SH3D feature CUDA cores? Or is SH3D CPU based only? Best regards Sørenby svedel77 » - 3 Replies
- 3780 Views
-
Last post by svedel77
-
-
-
script to create a furniture library with 2D Symbols (electrical)
Hello, I am using SH3D quite a while now for communicating with the architect and workmen in charge of our house. Now I ran into the issue that I have floor ...by alberich » - 3 Replies
- 15512 Views
-
Last post by shanec
-
-
-
SH3D Facebook Group Spam?
What's going on with the Sweet Home 3d group on Facebook? It seems spammers have taken over. The group admin should address this FYI.by snmavronis » - 1 Replies
- 3497 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Does it work to have sash windows on modern house build?
We are currently rebuilding our house - see plan below. It will be rendered but we are not sure if choosing sash windows will automatically make it tradition...by shakeel » - 1 Replies
- 4282 Views
-
Last post by ClaudineMonlka
-
-
-
Help Needed to Plan Front Lawn
Hi. Just joined this wonderful community. I have been exploring the forum for quite some time and seen some really great stuff shared by the members. I am a ...by MZR » - 1 Replies
- 4507 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Electrical Wiring Diagram
Hi. I am VERY new to Sweet Home 3D so I hope I am placing this query in the correct place. I am hoping I can use this product to document the electrical wiri...by toeknee1802 » - 3 Replies
- 14943 Views
-
Last post by toeknee1802
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 3938 Views
-
Last post by SARRAVAL
-
-
Object priority when stacking
Hello, I just wonder is it possible to "prioritize" object when stacking one on another. Scenario: I have separate kitchen shelf, and kitchen sink. Of course...by Fisz » - 2 Replies
- 4347 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Centre Image in 3D Space
Hi, How can I centralise my image in the 3D space? It always seems to sit to the left of the screen and therefore I can't make it bigger. Many thanks.by stef.salmon » - 2 Replies
- 3720 Views
-
Last post by stef.salmon
-
-
-
Apartment improvement Help
Hi Guys, I am in the process of buying this apartment. What can i do to improve it's layout? All the walls are made of plasterboard except the one of the bed...by Shmenosan » - 10 Replies
- 8693 Views
-
Last post by Shmenosan
-
-
-
Import DAE plan file
A friend made me a plan in a commercial program and exported it as a DAE file (which looks to be just XML). I now want to import his plan into SweetHome3D bu...by kochina » - 3 Replies
- 7175 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
odd wall height issue in 7.1 portable?
I created a rectangular first level with 9'6" walls. Most of the perimeter of this level is intended to be earth-sheltered. I created a rectangular second le...by codevark » - 4 Replies
- 5176 Views
-
Last post by Keet
-
-
-
Title Bar and various parts of application appear black.
After making changes to the SweetHome3d script in an effort to increase the allotted ram to the application and restarting, various parts of the application ...by subgeek » - 1 Replies
- 5653 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Duplicate icon in taskbar
I'm using SH3D version 7.0.2 on Windows 11. When I open SH3D, it appears on my taskbar. However, I cannot right-click the app to pin it to the taskbar. I fou...by benhur2407 » - 1 Replies
- 36313 Views
-
Last post by RoySmith
-
-
-
An challenge, an exercise, achance to show off your creativity?
I see people often post fantasy buildings, or buildings that have almost no constraints on huge plots. I wonder if anyone would be interested in a challenge ...by sjb007 » - 3 Replies
- 11169 Views
-
Last post by upsetter21
-
-
-
How to share attachments???
Hello SH3D PPL: I own a property that is special in my opinion. It is special because it is one of the very earliest automobile service stations ever built i...by upsetter21 » - 2 Replies
- 8042 Views
-
Last post by upsetter21
-
-
-
html5 error 0
I keep getting error 5 while requesting ( *.zip file ). I tried searching error 0 in the forum with nothing coming up. anyone have the quick fix for this?by sunkgrowsupply » - 5 Replies
- 13323 Views
-
Last post by vinaayaksingh
-
-
-
Is there away to change 2D background color?
I was wondering if there was a way to change the background color in the 2d window Od rather use a darker colorby thomasmendozajr » - 4 Replies
- 11265 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Release on steam (paid, free; Win, Linux, macOS at the same time)?
Hello, i'm using sweet home 3d for quite a while now and i'm thinking about supporting because of that. But the paid version is just on Windows Store availab...by morgular » - 0 Replies
- 20971 Views
-
Last post by morgular
-
-
-
Interiors Only?
Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application This is the text at the beginning of the User Guide. Is the concept that one is to use another program fo...by KitchM » - 4 Replies
- 91299 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Glad to be a member of this fourm, the first post to tell everyone that I am here now
Glad to be a member of this fourm, the first post to tell everyone that I am here nowby Amayaatp » - 2 Replies
- 17257 Views
-
Last post by christaelrod
-
-
-
Parametrically defined or scripted home
Hello, first of all, thanks a lot for this amazing program! I would like to use SweetHome3D "parametrically". As a minimum example, assume a rectangular room...by honzik » - 4 Replies
- 22029 Views
-
Last post by honzik
-
-
-
Forum email notifications not working
I am not receeving forum thread emails, is anyone else having this issue?by shoulders » - 20 Replies
- 19604 Views
-
Last post by shoulders
-
-
-
Project has gone blank
Good day, Thank you for all your help so far. My project has suddenly disappeared; both the plan and 3D view. There is no grid, so it's not even like I delet...by MichelleVH » - 3 Replies
- 45477 Views
-
Last post by MichelleVH
-
-
-
cannot edit first post in a thread
when i make a new thread sometimes I spot a mistake that I want to change but all I have is the option to delete the thread. Can this be changed yo allow edi...by shoulders » - 2 Replies
- 29717 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Just a plug-in suggestion
Just discovered that twinmotion is free to use (with a 2k export limitation) and runs surprisingly well on a modest PC. Possibilities seem endless, from the ...by coldcomfort » - 0 Replies
- 7944 Views
-
Last post by coldcomfort
-
-
-
Sweet Home 3D does not look the same in Linux.
I am very new to Sweet Home 3D. I just installed it this evening. But, what I am seeing in Linux, does not look anything like what is represented here. Is th...by jxfish2 » - 1 Replies
- 5142 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Where are imported OBJ store
Hi I have imported a test OBJ called chicken.obj and it has appeared in my library in the bathroom section which is expected. I cannot find the physical loca...by shoulders » - 2 Replies
- 5150 Views
-
Last post by shoulders
-
-
-
Can you explain the furniture 'Movable' option
Hi In furniture editor, models have the option 'Movable' and I cannot find out what this means. In the API I found the following page http://www.sweethome3d....by shoulders » - 2 Replies
- 4500 Views
-
Last post by shoulders
-
-
-
Thank you for making this software
I am creating a video game and this software is perfect for my needs. I easily created a good looking realistic house from a simple floor plan I found online...by TheWurtz » - 2 Replies
- 6053 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Secure Web Site
The web site does not have proper security. That function is pretty common place nowadays. This needs to be setup as soon as possible.by KitchM » - 13 Replies
- 18007 Views
-
Last post by shoulders
-
-
-
Download/Share Plans
Is there a way to share one of my designs with someone NOT on the program? Even if it's the paid version, or desktop version, can I create a house and send t...by staceyb1973 » - 1 Replies
- 6845 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Plan view problem
Hi there, I have bought a new laptop and have imported my furniture catalog and my various homes. When I look at the plan view, everything is a picture, not ...by MichelleVH » - 1 Replies
- 6182 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest