3D models and textures
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 252 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Walls with wooden panels
I'm a new user, found this great tool by slump, and I'm about to model a new bathroom with sauna. Saunas, at least here in Sweden (and Finland of course) hav...by tomassan » - 2 Replies
- 9694 Views
-
Last post by [email protected]
-
-
-
Open drawers, books, and more! And a little bit about plugins...sorry
Hey, guys! Sorry for the errors, I just write through the translator. There is a question, is it possible to somehow open drawers, books, cabinet doors, and ...by AlexMegaSuper » - 6 Replies
- 5077 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Attachments MIRROR EFFECT
Hi all, can anyone help me? Can i make a mirror effect at SweetHome? If 'yes', please tell me... Hugs all!!!!by Kirl » - 24 Replies
- 47741 Views
-
Last post by Mike53
-
-
-
Stone and Wooden Village House Plan
Hi Friends, This is my last work: YouTubeLink: https://youtu.be/QC8AuDxgQcY SH3D File Link: https://mega.nz/file/8JICxTbQ#51Aq5LNCQ ... n0E-IoR9AY Images:by Manaz » - 0 Replies
- 5114 Views
-
Last post by Manaz
-
-
-
Window sills
First of all. Thank you for all the effort put in to this. I have no background in graphics and two days after starting, I have a convincing outlay of my hou...by JonasKofod » - 3 Replies
- 6331 Views
-
Last post by JonasKofod
-
-
-
Kitchen units / cabinets
Hi All, I am new to SH3D and want to design my new kitchen. However, like others on this forum, I cant find a library with a comprehensive range of kitchen u...by Quondman » - 5 Replies
- 17692 Views
-
Last post by snmavronis
-
-
-
My Stone Houses Plans (6 House)
Hi Friends A little unprofessional, I made some stone house plans. I share 3D Model files and Video Links. Maybe you will benefit. ManazEv1 3D SHD: https://m...by Manaz » - 1 Replies
- 5128 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Scanning my own furniture
Many models are available, but it would be more realistic if I can use my own furniture and equipment in the plans. Is it possible to scan and import into SH...by otadmin » - 1 Replies
- 8968 Views
-
Last post by BryonyMcneill
-
-
-
About wall
Hi need to create a upper wall like if I have a door what I can do to make it?by bettyblus » - 2 Replies
- 5201 Views
-
Last post by snmavronis
-
-
-
Exporting Models or simple Kitchen furniture sample
Hi, I'm new on this forum, but i'm using SH3d for personal use for some time. Now I bought an apartment. And i want to Design it I'm Usign lastest version of...by goliatek86 » - 2 Replies
- 25376 Views
-
Last post by zooboo
-
-
-
import 3d model
hallo ! I import model .obj ( a plant) but is gray also there is a folder texture with 5 file I'm not able to use it… Someone can help me? thanksby bruce111 » - 5 Replies
- 7158 Views
-
Last post by GhyslainB
-
-
-
3D Ceiling Fan (Lighting)
I'm modeling my house and although there is a similar fan design in SH3D it does not have a light option built-in. I can't seem to add lights around it witho...by snmavronis » - 20 Replies
- 16915 Views
-
Last post by snmavronis
-
-
-
How to Use Sketchup 3D Model to SweetHome?
hi everyone, I am a new member and I am happy to join this forum. My first question is how to import 3D Sketchup Models to SweetHome 3D? i just used Sweet Ho...by botmp » - 1 Replies
- 6578 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Attachments Door Frames
I'm looking for more door frames to import or create myself as OBJ. I'm interested in how this rounded door frame is created. It appears to have no edge dime...by snmavronis » - 12 Replies
- 14605 Views
-
Last post by snmavronis
-
-
-
Using Custom Textures
I am reading the SVG Path Mini Manual For SweetHome3D about an OBJ file should be accompanied by an MTL file, using textures, etc. Not exactly the same but I...by snmavronis » - 0 Replies
- 5831 Views
-
Last post by snmavronis
-
-
-
Need help with door model
I've found this model that is close to what I want: In case the image broke: https://sta.sh/0afslj1lz3y But as you see, it doesn't render well on the wall + ...by Shralen » - 5 Replies
- 6502 Views
-
Last post by Shralen
-
-
-
Custom 3D model
I made a few custom models in my file and when I put multiple colours on them it creates several materials. Is this normal? Or like, is there a way to have t...by Shralen » - 2 Replies
- 5086 Views
-
Last post by Shralen
-
-
-
white color not possible on walls! A programm weak point?
Hi I'm using Sweet Home 3D 6.2 (Java Version 1.8.0_202 - 64bit - 0,1/1,8 GB / Java 3D Version 1.6.1) on my Windows 10 PC. I know that the item "no white colo...by khgoetz » - 5 Replies
- 9660 Views
-
Last post by fraktalisman
-
-
-
Kitchen units
Hi Im quite new to SH3D, I downloaded it the other day and I've produced a basic model of my flat so I can look at some options for remodelling, thinking abo...by Timberr » - 2 Replies
- 7182 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 6840 Views
-
Last post by KateStanleyDesign
-
-
New User- Imported Furniture has no color
Hi everyone! I'm a new user and love this software. When I load furniture OBJ files from Sweethome's site, once I click the OBJ file it imports the color and...by infoboy2u » - 2 Replies
- 4917 Views
-
Last post by infoboy2u
-
-
-
Looking for quarter-round window
Hello, New user here and first post. Sorry if my question is dumb. I'm looking to add two quarter round windows to either side of a support post for a ridge ...by Nojodas67 » - 1 Replies
- 4494 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Help with 2d config
Hi everyone, I'm not native English, so be patient with my short vocabulary. I was doing a multi-storey house, with a wall height of 2.7m and a floor growth ...by edermg05 » - 2 Replies
- 4645 Views
-
Last post by edermg05
-
-
-
Free models of stairs - counter step
Hello, In a future version, would it be possible for the free models of stairs (Top winder staircase / Bottom winder staircase / Quarter landing staircase / ...by jllh76 » - 0 Replies
- 7367 Views
-
Last post by jllh76
-
-
-
Render - Texture Problem
Hello, i currently have massive problems with rendering textures in a project. As soon as I try to render a project with a render level 3 or 4 (BEST) the tex...by Makiese » - 2 Replies
- 4220 Views
-
Last post by Makiese
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 4136 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
Im stuck with my kitchen design
Hi I am looking for built-in cabinet for my kitchen and I searched so many but I cannot find one. A tall cabinet that has an oven built in. Any ideas?by dbenyakar » - 8 Replies
- 6481 Views
-
Last post by dbenyakar
-
-
-
Material texture appears tiny on imported .obj model
Hi all, I've modelled the roof of my future house and exported the model as Wavefront/OBJ (using Creo and Keyshot). In order to apply individually aligned ro...by sumpfsuppe » - 2 Replies
- 5149 Views
-
Last post by gregoryx
-
-
-
New User - Need some advice
I'm new to this software and forum so any help will be appreciated. I'd like to use Sweet Home 3D to design my home cinema room. is there a ready made databa...by Samazar » - 1 Replies
- 4588 Views
-
Last post by gregoryx
-
-
-
Bay Windows
Hello, Does anyone know how to add bay windows? I am not finding them in the libraries. Thanks! Tammyby TDW1977 » - 2 Replies
- 6618 Views
-
Last post by gregoryx
-
-
-
Random triangles in ceiling - error in rendering
Hi all! I have seen other posts about ghost triangles in ceilings, but I am still having an issue with this. My situation is this: - my level is 96 inches - ...by Bilfrost » - 1 Replies
- 4260 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Problem: how to separate groups of elements from a imported library
Hi everyone. I'm using SH3D to draw my house. I've some troubles with imported elements: for example: i would like to use this elements as a kitchen top. htt...by calcioscacchi » - 2 Replies
- 4339 Views
-
Last post by calcioscacchi
-
-
-
swimming pool water translucency
Hi all, I've followed a few tutorials to enable translucency on my pool water. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfi79_Kuotc http://www.sweethome3d.com/blog/20...by hootjr » - 2 Replies
- 5818 Views
-
Last post by hootjr
-
-
-
Can I edit furniture from library?
Hi All! I am new to SW3D, and enjoying it more than I probably should . I am now at a standstill because I need a half landing stairwell similar to the one f...by Bilfrost » - 1 Replies
- 4477 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Preventing 'smeared' textures?
I started using Art of Illusion to create the models I need, but I'm having a problem with textures. Does anyone know what you have to do to prevent textures...by harbinger » - 2 Replies
- 4549 Views
-
Last post by harbinger
-
-
-
Create Photo does not render some furniture correctly
Hi, I have rather puzzling thing going on and not even how to search for it in the forum. Screen shot of 3D window in the app Screen shot of best quality cre...by NotAnArchitect » - 1 Replies
- 4564 Views
-
Last post by Shralen
-
-
-
How to put the red roof model on an octagonal house?
Hello, I would like to know how to put the red roof model on an octagonal house? Is this possible ? Thank you for your help. Best regards. Cocodby Cocod » - 1 Replies
- 4250 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Problems with categories in BlendSwap-CC-0 furniture library
Hello, I have been using SH3D and reading the forum for a while now, but this is my first post. First of all, thank you Puybaret for this amazing software! I...by ninja592 » - 16 Replies
- 9395 Views
-
Last post by harbinger
-
-
-
Models list
Hello 1. How can I add a new category to the furniture list? e.g. Animals. 2. How can I rename a furniture category? e.g. electro to energy. 3. How can you a...by Grufty » - 4 Replies
- 4398 Views
-
Last post by Grufty
-
-
-
DWG to OBJ
Greetings, I had a friend create a file in Inventor then export it OBJ, I have attempted to imported the OBJ FILE to SweetHome with no luck. # WaveFront *.ob...by KostasP » - 2 Replies
- 4909 Views
-
Last post by KostasP
-
-
-
Corners won't stay
Hello, this is driving me crazy! No matter what I do or how many times I redo it my corners just will not stay joined! every corner that I join breaks apart ...by alf1203 » - 4 Replies
- 4116 Views
-
Last post by alf1203
-
-
-
3D dog model?
Hi, I´ll try it here as well. Have someone maybe made another 3D dog model? The only ones I could find online are the two dogs that are in the library here t...by Kay_12 » - 1 Replies
- 4460 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Has anyone made a BBQ Smoker?
I need to depict an 8 foot long, mobile, tubular BBQ smoker. I planned to start by finding a propane gas cylinder, turning it onto it's side and place it ont...by PeterPoggi » - 1 Replies
- 4441 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Here are a few translucent textures
Submitted for your approval, here are some textures that have their transparency value reduced so that they can be used as textures or materials for lampshad...by harbinger » - 0 Replies
- 5254 Views
-
Last post by harbinger
-
-
-
how use the textures and libraries
hello! I downloaded the furniture libraries (archivetexture.net), but they don't load when I try to import them because the program tells me that the format ...by architetto20 » - 0 Replies
- 4010 Views
-
Last post by architetto20
-
-
-
import CAD Decors
how can I use decors in from a CAD library provided from a manufacturer of ceramic tiles ?by Ninanoki » - 1 Replies
- 3656 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Protections for swimming-pools
Laws in few countries have to put protections and alarms around the swimming-pool. I created a model in two positions: opened or closed. Soon, i 'll send the...by bdfd » - 10 Replies
- 8168 Views
-
Last post by Shralen
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 4461 Views
-
Last post by SeppoV12
-
-
Shape Generator
Greetings, Is there a tutorial for Shape Generator? I have attempted building a trapezoidal box with no success, example: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ol...by KostasP » - 2 Replies
- 4351 Views
-
Last post by KostasP
-
-
-
Problem with transparency settings .obj file
Hi all! I've created a model in Sketchup of a turntable that i have, it has the cover made of brown clear plastic. Exported from SU to .dae, imported in SH3D...by Necrobotz » - 10 Replies
- 14455 Views
-
Last post by Cactus
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest