Features use and tips
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 252 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
RAM-Feature for Rendering - hope correct Forum ;)
Hi there, after using SH3D for long time i have still a question which was not completely answered in the FAQ - i know for sure, asked many times, for sure b...by Pixelwizard » - 9 Replies
- 3283 Views
-
Last post by hal9000
-
-
-
object on wall
Hi. I just joined the forums & please excuse me if this has been answered...I just installed the software & cannot figure out how to place an object, such as...by carminepesce » - 4 Replies
- 3808 Views
-
Last post by brightadamas
-
-
-
Can I have a wall come down from the ceiling?
We have a few places in our house where we have half walls but then also have a small part that hangs down from the ceiling. I can't see how I can add a 14" ...by kelemvor » - 2 Replies
- 5720 Views
-
Last post by brightadamas
-
-
-
How to add a picture / attachment to a new thread
I would like to add a picture to a new thread I want totart in order to show what I'm asking. How can i do that?by SoftwareTester » - 3 Replies
- 2612 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Solar modules ?
Does a solar module exist already? Actually I'm looking for 3 kind of things : a) a solarmodule b) a solarmodule on a frame to be used on a flat roof (would ...by SoftwareTester » - 1 Replies
- 2595 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Locked out
Something happened and I cannot select any walls or objects. Any ideas on how to unlock rather than starting all over again?by Markedavis » - 5 Replies
- 2820 Views
-
Last post by Markedavis
-
-
-
How to expand canvas size?
I want to add the patio outside our back door but there's not enough room at the top of my plan. Is there any way to expand the canvas? Thanks.by Growat » - 1 Replies
- 4939 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Problem with File open
Ubuntu 12.04 precise SH3D 4.1 File open the files shown are from Home Folder clinking on any folder the correspondent files doesn’t show, the same happens on...by Lumaja » - 10 Replies
- 5462 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Insulation
Hi! Does someone know how to include insulation on the walls? I know that you can part the wall into two pieces (same width). But is there any way to get a w...by Babsi » - 1 Replies
- 3339 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
New wall match existing sloping wall
This might not be easy to explain, but I have created an industrial style building design, approx 42m x 22m with eaves height of 5.2m rising to 6.5m at ridge...by RogerTE » - 3 Replies
- 3454 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Problem with Furniture Import
Having a problem with “Furniture Import Choose models”. On Choose model window shows Folders and Files, on my understanding double clicking in a folder shoul...by Lumaja » - 5 Replies
- 2914 Views
-
Last post by Lumaja
-
-
-
Small printing issue with dimensions, but can work around with svg export
Hello Forum, and thank you Emmanuel Puybaret for the great software you coded. I wanted to report a small issue when printing dimensions. The stop/end lines ...by SourAway » - 2 Replies
- 3389 Views
-
Last post by SourAway
-
-
-
Adding windows to a curved wall
I know this has been asked before, but I can not find the thread. So can someone please help me on how to add windows to a curved wall. I have a wall in my p...by DarkEvilPhoenix » - 1 Replies
- 4095 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Can't save my home: ZipException
I have a complex home I've been working on. It's multi-level, and positively delightful. The problem is that although it opens, at the moment it won't save. ...by emhs » - 1 Replies
- 2206 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How to install in OpenSuse
Hello. I am new in OpenSuse and I need to know how to install SH3D. Please help me. Thanks a lotby Reinierus » - 1 Replies
- 3766 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
insert window picture
I been trying do get steel window pictures for my Drawings cant find any like what I have. Can I take a picture of my house window and inset on my drawing? P...by Lumaja » - 8 Replies
- 3534 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Anchoring furniture to walls
In particular, windows and doors. They orient and snap correctly but if I move the wall these objects get left behind. How do I anchor them to the walls?by dirtmover » - 1 Replies
- 1949 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Plan of a car-port framework
Is there a way with Sweet Home 3D to draw the plan of a car-port framework (charpente in french) ? bye !by poleta33 » - 4 Replies
- 12040 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Roof with transparent material
Dear, thanks for this spectacular software. Just a question: I need to made a roof (over patio)with wood structure and transparent (glass) roofing. How can I...by mau67 » - 8 Replies
- 8743 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
aperture angle of light
Hello, Is there any possibility to manage the aperture angle of light ? The need is to create a "light cone" with narrow or wide aperture to simulate the "sp...by mau67 » - 1 Replies
- 3321 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Own painting
Hallo to the Forum, SH3D works well and I had no great problems to "understand it". Now I´m going to use a real existing painting for to hang it on a SD3D-wa...by Robert_Home » - 4 Replies
- 4731 Views
-
Last post by Robert_Home
-
-
-
Builders Icons
Hi Im really new to this, Im just trying to find out if instead of room areas we can put the room dimensions.. Im finding that the area calculations arent al...by mrs.howley » - 1 Replies
- 2989 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
How do I make an inverted sloping wall?
Hey all, Please have a look at this picture. How do I create this? I can create a sloping wall of the appropriate angle etc... however, I need the wall to be...by Cheezy2 » - 2 Replies
- 3625 Views
-
Last post by Cheezy2
-
-
-
3D-view out of centre
Hallo Forum, let me ask another question. Is it possible to centre the 3d-view into the middle of the 3d-window, that window under the construction-window? I...by Robert_Home » - 2 Replies
- 2801 Views
-
Last post by Robert_Home
-
-
-
Noisy reflection
I have a question about the reflection on the wall. There is a wall and an object. Wall - glossy colored ceramic tile, without figures. Tiles should be self-...by Eo » - 4 Replies
- 4238 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
2D view from side with dimensions?
Hello, Is there any possibility to create side views from the house with dimensioning. Such views are needed for the workman and the needed information (such...by geco73 » - 3 Replies
- 4313 Views
-
Last post by hal9000
-
-
-
sloping floors (and roofs...)
Just wondering if I can draw a room with a sloping floor, so that say one side is at elevation zero and the other side at about 4ft. I have a design for a ho...by Llewelyn » - 6 Replies
- 8972 Views
-
Last post by jlturriff
-
-
-
how to add levels in walls and in floor . and how to create decorative false ceiling ?
hi every one. i m a new user. kindly help me ..how to add levels in walls and in floor . and how to create decorative false ceiling ? [:)] . . . .by samraiz » - 1 Replies
- 3890 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Would like to import DXF furniture files that I have
I have a bunch of purchased (licensed) furniture files in DXF format. Is there a way to import them into the SH3D libraries or to use them in some other way?...by jloveless » - 7 Replies
- 17293 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 3145 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
Furniture preview?
I was about to add a feature request to the tracker, but then I decided to ask first, just in case I'm missing something. Is there currently some way to prev...by hal9000 » - 2 Replies
- 2746 Views
-
Last post by hal9000
-
-
-
BUG: Persistent background image on file after deletion
First of all, sorry to post here, but I wanted to attach a file larger than the maximum allowed by the bug tracker. Although now I'm writing here I cannot se...by hal9000 » - 9 Replies
- 3453 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Closing walls above door openings
Without really knowing what I was doing, I was able to close walls above door openings after installing door frames and doors. But can walls be closed above ...by haroldpohl » - 7 Replies
- 6306 Views
-
Last post by haroldpohl
-
-
-
How do I make countertops in kitchens...?
Anyone mind explaining to me how you would make a countertop in a kitchen? Im trying to use the "Kitchen Cabinet" that came standard with the program.by dukelewis87 » - 1 Replies
- 5187 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
What happened to my 3D pane?
I'm new to the program and was going along nicely. Imported my plan view into the 2D pane and did the walls. 3D view pane showed the walls very nicely. Then ...by haroldpohl » - 6 Replies
- 3979 Views
-
Last post by haroldpohl
-
-
-
Displaying the floor area.
Hi. I am relativly new to this great program and have one question. When I make a new room, the area of the floor is always shown (default) in the ready room...by taxen » - 1 Replies
- 2783 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
vertical diagonals
Hi all Is it possible to draw vertical diagonals, ie., frame crossbracing? If not specifically, then perhaps a sneaky workaround?by oldgreybeardloon » - 2 Replies
- 2276 Views
-
Last post by oldgreybeardloon
-
-
-
Dimensioning
Is there a way to get dimensions to "stick" to objects? For example, I have two walls that are 10' apart, as shown by a dimension line. I want them to be 9' ...by jonnies » - 1 Replies
- 2296 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Deleting items in furniture library
First, thank you for the program. For the most part, it's been very easy to and enjoyable to use. I've run into a frustrating issue with the furniture librar...by rjgilber » - 5 Replies
- 3708 Views
-
Last post by hal9000
-
-
-
Global rotate
Hey to all Sweeters, is it possible to do a global rotate? For example, I have a complex home design and I would like to do something like: Ctrl-A (to select...by HornyPotter » - 3 Replies
- 2487 Views
-
Last post by hal9000
-
-
-
create multiple colors on a wall
[:)] Hello everybody Thank you for this marvelous Sweedt Home. I'm new and I'm trying to design my bathroom. So I would like to know if I can create multiple...by kikibers » - 1 Replies
- 2687 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How can i share my on line 3d model?
hi! How can i share my on line 3d model? I want to show my friends 3d model by sending them a link to my model. Is this possible? thanks in advance for replyby 2jacek2 » - 4 Replies
- 4790 Views
-
Last post by 2jacek2
-
-
-
day or night image
Hi i like to know how can i add day or night image or pic in background in plan , can any one please give intructions how to do that , i have create a home p...by mnadeem » - 16 Replies
- 7111 Views
-
Last post by mnadeem
-
-
-
Replacing textures
When designing a home it is sometimes useful to change the texture of the walls to see the effect of using another type of brick or using some other kind of ...by baggins » - 3 Replies
- 2300 Views
-
Last post by baggins
-
-
-
Stacking objects?
Hello! I am brand new to Sweet Home 3D, and am starting with something simple. We just built a shed, and I am attempting to create/place objects for everythi...by Myemerald » - 2 Replies
- 3608 Views
-
Last post by Myemerald
-
-
-
How to make roof window?
I have no ide how to make roof window. And why furnitures has only one possible angle to set? I`ll be glad if someone can help me.by zcaalock » - 1 Replies
- 4615 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Problem with transparent texture
I'm trying to model my old Victorian house. It has lots of decorative windows and I couldn't find any objects even close to what it has. So, I figured I coul...by onkman » - 2 Replies
- 4122 Views
-
Last post by onkman
-
-
-
You can change wall angle relative to the floor?
Wall like "/" not 90 degrees. Tank You very muchby pasto » - 2 Replies
- 2711 Views
-
Last post by pasto
-
-
-
how to display angles on drawing?
Neophyte question... I'd like to show angles of wall or line corners. can't seem to find how to do that. Thanks.by dv1 » - 1 Replies
- 2419 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Rotate a wall, a window to create a slant
hey, i am all new to SH3D. today i wanted to create my winter garden in SH3D but i did not success: the glass(!) wall of my winter garden have different heig...by chakuze » - 3 Replies
- 4871 Views
-
Last post by Llewelyn
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest